Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,665 members, 7,955,404 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 04:06 AM

Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] (29110 Views)

60 Ways To Style Your Ankara Skirts / How To Style Your Ankara#omotola Jolade / How To Style single Braids And pix of Different hot Styles Of Ghana weaving. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Nobody: 11:24am On Sep 08, 2012
EPOMA: [size=14pt]The background of the girl in the picture is not in Nigeria, the pavement and the gates, that is not how Nigerians build. moreso it is just a style of hair not idomie shocked shocked shocked shocked[/size]
EPOMA pls leave your village (go out). Where have you been to in nigeria *Smh*
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Slimboy94(m): 1:36pm On Sep 08, 2012
Is dis real?
It wont last at all
It will later start to smell
I can just use my hands to rip it off
Y DON'T SHE TRY IT WITH GARRI?

1 Like

Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Inik(m): 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
The girl is not Nigerian and that's not indomie noodles on her hair
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Lexusgs430: 1:49pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hope she does not have rats @ home !!!
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by certifiednick(m): 1:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
This is grosely disgusting undecided undecided
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by shadrach77: 1:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
that picture looks like it has been tampered with. It's one of two things - either the picture was photoshopped, or the girl dyed her her in cream colour making it look like indomie smiley smiley smiley
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Odinaka00(m): 1:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
Soo_cool™:
U be real bush man!
So because the op wrote that, it then means that the person used actual indomie on her hair!
Come on leave this thread & continue hunting wild animals in the bush

Re yu dat dumb dat yu can't even realize wen someone is joking? Get a lyf mawphuker
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Nobody: 2:04pm On Sep 08, 2012
this story may change the price of noodles in the market oooo

1 Like

Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by linsa01(m): 2:09pm On Sep 08, 2012
I showed this to the baby of the house and she started laughing. Very funny but this is creativity.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by EyeJ(f): 2:12pm On Sep 08, 2012
i fink she used it cos if she had dyed her hair golden, d root wl b golden too:buh here iz blaq......or mayb evrytn iz fotoshopd
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Emodeee: 2:13pm On Sep 08, 2012
Hilarious post
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by miteolu(m): 2:35pm On Sep 08, 2012
grin grin grin grin every noodle is indomie.

1 Like

Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by bonysmile: 2:37pm On Sep 08, 2012
Was d indomie cooked on her hair or before being applied on her hair.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by pearlhapi(f): 2:41pm On Sep 08, 2012
berem: Babes beware! If una try dis kind hairstyle with indomie, na im be say indomie go cost pass brazilian weaveon undecided
lmao
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Lyth: 2:42pm On Sep 08, 2012
ujchief: Mtchewwww
now the mods are looking for trouble!

Exactly wat I said on d garri thread ....wavy pattern lyk noodles n its on d front page ...now why wnt I garriculate this thread? Or wld her hair patterned lyk noodles now affect d price of d unmentionable?
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Egbagirl(f): 2:46pm On Sep 08, 2012
Na wa o. No sense of humor at all! When the OP first posted the thread, it was in the jokes section. I guess it makes more sense over there than in the fashion section. And of course, it's not real indomie now. Haba! It's a hairstyle that has the same design as noodles. whether or not it's NG, na Indomie we sabi for our country.If the OP had used some foreign noodle name now, pple will be like "whats our business". Let's see the humor in this and have a good laugh! (like I did) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by ignis: 2:48pm On Sep 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: well "clever clog" the forum does say NAIRALAND,thus every story or post is nigerian
So every post on nairaland is nigerian.... If we talk about Barack Obama or Lionel messi here on nairaland, does that make them nigerian? BUSH MAN you name said it all.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Lyth: 2:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: the OP wrote GIRL USE INDOMIE TO STYLE THEIR HAIR, are saying is a lie?

U sure are a dolo, n ur english is as bad as d OP's ....y didn't u ask d OP for d pix of d remaining girl/s?
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by Kechybee(f): 2:56pm On Sep 08, 2012
Some people are just empty. dis is not indomie. she only dyed her hair and styled it like indomie, simple! there also hair creams that will help her sustain the curls.
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by sheblayze(f): 3:01pm On Sep 08, 2012
[color=#770077][/color]Itz jus her hair. She dyed n styled it to luk lyk indomie...shikena!
Btw, m new ere...I nid sm luvin. Tankx. cheesy
Re: Girls Uses Indomie To Style Hair!! [pic] by sayitout1: 3:23pm On Sep 08, 2012
BUSH MAN: i thought nigerians are strugling to survive on 1 DOLLAR a day, what a total waste of food.

Imagin your thoughts ...food and money.

Albino ...hungry BUSH MAN

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Where Can I Get Training On How To Make Ankara Shoes And Bags? / What Do Women Gain By Exposing Their Bodies? / Nigerian Women Lead In Skin Bleaching – WHO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.