Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,891 members, 7,810,424 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:49 AM

Why Was Mr. Globe Banned - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Was Mr. Globe Banned (805 Views)

How Renowned Globe-trotter And Socialite, Olabisi Ajala Died In Penury. / APC Wants Obanikoro Banned From Public Office, Adesiyan Sacked As Minister / History: World War II In Photos (part 5): Conflict Spreads Around The Globe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by MrGlobe2: 12:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
I have stayed off this site for some days only to log in and see that I can't make post with my other account. What is the cause of the ban please. Why was I banned.
Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by vanbonattel: 12:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
Mr. Globe2:
I have stayed off this site for some days only to log in and see that I can't make post with my other account. What is the cause of the ban please. Why was I banned.

Your offence is serious, sleeping with OAM4J mistress! They will unban you in 2017.

1 Like

Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by MrGlobe2: 3:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
van bonattel:

Your offence is serious, sleeping with OAM4J mistress! They will unban you in 2017.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
No be small thing oh
Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by MrGlobe2: 6:20pm On Sep 08, 2012
why was Mr. Globe banned and who banned Mr. Globe more importantly.
Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by ektbear: 8:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
lol
Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by sheyguy: 9:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
And who would the Mistress be? I am just trying to avoid trubu oh for myself oh!
Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by Malawian(m): 10:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ol'boy, no be only u o. I just dey fit post for politics for the first time in 3 days now. E be like mods dey lock out the heavy hitters so that the e-cowards go run their mouths unhindered.
Re: Why Was Mr. Globe Banned by saintneo(m): 12:34pm On Oct 13, 2012
some tribalists are more equal than others grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

(1)

5000naira Note / Survey: Ghanian Women Most Unfaithful In The World / Cut Bomadi Into Bayelsa, That Way No Ijaw In Delta State to reduce population

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.