Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:09 AM

How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) - Phones (24) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) (95452 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
Pls dragnet help me out or link me up wit sme1 who can assist me, you too much,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 9:18pm On Mar 11, 2009
Pls dragnet help me out or link me up wit sme1 who can assist me, you too much,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
Guys in da house me need ya contribution. Pls help thanks,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 9:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
Guys in da house me need ya contribution. Pls help thanks,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 3:17am On Mar 13, 2009
Guys! where are all d computer guru on nairaland pls cme and assist, ,
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 8:25am On Mar 13, 2009
na engrhamid fit help u, smiley d guy just dey shy grin
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 11:17am On Mar 13, 2009
Engrhamid pls come to my aid, and assist a fellow broda, Remember
A FRIEND IN NEED IS A FRIEND INDEED.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 11:18am On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 11:20am On Mar 13, 2009
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Yemgaf(m): 11:25am On Mar 14, 2009
Kindly mail me for any updates yemgaf01@yahoo.com keep it up guyz
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Yemgaf(m): 11:26am On Mar 14, 2009
Kindly mail me for any updates yemgaf01@yahoo.com keep it up guyz
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kennie008: 1:37pm On Mar 14, 2009
Guys wats d latest news in d world of fbt
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by bomata: 5:02pm On Mar 20, 2009
Pls i need somebody to help me with configuration of a phone(MTN and zain) to a laptop.

And pls am yet to buy the Laptop and the phone ,(will buy them nextweek.) i need an information as which phone to buy(not really an expensive but at least that can the serve the purpose) in other to be able to connect it with the laptop.

Tanx.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 11:52am On Mar 23, 2009
Corrupt thread*
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 7:14pm On May 07, 2009
:-x
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by emtar(m): 7:37pm On Jun 07, 2009
thanks to all nairalanders.

i need some one to kindly send configuration package of nokia phone expecially 3110c to me with no extra charges.

i beg ooooooooooooooo

am just retire

God bless u ooooooooooooooooo

mail me ,

deleajibola@gmail.com
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by mavtrevor(m): 10:07am On Aug 16, 2009
I actually use a samsung A707 sync but when i tried connecting to the internet with it, it gives me an error report 619 saying a connection to the remove computer could not be established, so the port used for the connection was closed. I am using it with bluetooth. Please is there anything i can do to fix this problem? I'll appreciate your help.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by myebooks: 10:20am On Aug 16, 2009
Hi guys,
How far with this new browsing software called freedom, I tried and download it, but to no avail.
Please wont mind if you want to sahre ur knowledge on how to configure it with my pc, I have a nokia already and the modem is installed with it.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by mavtrevor(m): 12:39pm On Aug 16, 2009
Info and dragnet, i need you guys to come to my rescue please. I need to tether with my samsung A707. I have the pcsuite but it wont connect with it. I also have a bluetooth, it will only connect using the slip unix connection but it wont recieve date when it does. I tried via the ppp but it came back with error 619. Please i need help on how to go about it.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by stancozy(m): 12:18pm On Aug 17, 2009
For all those seeking help, read this thread, the first 5 pages. . Read it wel
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by glassman: 4:46am On Aug 18, 2009
pc guru, thanx 4 ur help
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Dclique(m): 10:07am On Aug 18, 2009
Thats the probs,
Ppl dnt read.
They jst look for i.p's, apn's and opera tricks.

Even on a thread u cnt find any,the case stil remains the same.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by kingron: 3:04pm On Sep 01, 2009
pls where do i download samsung e250 pc suite
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by bollyaddy: 2:32pm On Jan 07, 2010
someone help me out!

i try to connect my Nokia 2600c to my laptop,but as soon as the internet get connected on the laptop ,the Network on my phone and the internet service G will disappear,the network service wont come back until i switched my phone off and put it on back.

pls how do i go about it? thank you.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by ainajoe(m): 5:18pm On May 13, 2010
How can i configure my china phone N78 to browse. And how i can also configure it to browse with my Laptop.
The china phone has two camera one in the front and the other at the back. it is written Nokia smart phone and its touch screen.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by fegs: 1:23am On May 30, 2010
guys pls help me with zain,mtn or etisalat settings for sonyericsson pc suite.pleeaeese,my email na fegoedafe@yahoo.com
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Jibson999(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2010
Hi guys i had a nokia n70 before and i use it as a modem on my lappy for browsing and other stuff. I just recently procured nokia e65 and anytime i try connecting via pc suite it just keep telling me unknown device.
@all please how do i go about it
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by samydexter: 8:50pm On Jan 25, 2011
hi guys, im new in dis forum; i think its a gud idea joining the pc club.
i'v seen the neccessary steps in usind my fon as modem, & im givin dat a try now.
hello house, cool
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by bbmbbm: 6:04pm On Sep 09, 2014
Hi I'm how can I use my nokia 2700c as a modem on my computer... thank you
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by abdulsamad234: 10:42pm On Apr 20, 2015
Well this is a very long and complicated process, why go through all this when i have a very little and comprehensive tutorial for you at http://rarbloggers..com/2015/04/how-to-use-smartphone.html . It is very easy and works like magic. If you don't understand it, comment.

(1) (2) (3) ... (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (Reply)

Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 / >>Opera Mini<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.