Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,218 members, 7,818,754 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) (95510 Views)

How Can I Use My Blackberry 9900 (bold5) To Tether(serve As A Modem) With My PC? / Blackberry From Glo As A Modem / How To Download With Opera Mini 2.06, Opera 3.10 & Opera Mod 4.2 (with Images) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 11:38pm On May 14, 2008
Puke ~  Orga$m? (Showing via webcam tonight?) cool
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 11:42pm On May 14, 2008
hansi, I'm aslp *trustme* wink
info,wht da heck!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 11:48pm On May 14, 2008
dragnet:

grin

ibkaye, next time u knw u're coming near info, always hold a paper bag . . . .so there goes the puke! *advice

info, mehn! Who u offend?? grin
hehehehehe cheesy

@Info
webcam kooooo cheesy
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 11:51pm On May 14, 2008
Youtube ni grin
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 11:58pm On May 14, 2008
yeye boi
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 12:12am On May 15, 2008
@info

go n sleep

@drag

na d request wey fadajasi make dey keep me awake, if i finish den i wuld sleep, was to busy in d office yestaday, wuld av done it dere embarassed undecided grin
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 12:18am On May 15, 2008
hansibone, I'm nt in d mood to slp cheesy .bt my eye's r hazy already. . . What apn did u use for d opera with d n0kia 6030?
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by sisqology(m): 12:21am On May 15, 2008
puke
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by anonymoz: 6:37am On May 15, 2008
please guys I need your help.my vista laptop refused to work with the phone-laptop connectiom for browsing.this only happens when I try to use mms.I have used it with wap,and I was away browsing.Guys I have done everything on this tread,but I still cant use mms only wap,and you guys know the cost of that.Please guys I need a diagnosis and a cure.thanks.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 6:49am On May 15, 2008
anonymoz, go & change the apn in the EXTRA INITIALIZATN COMMAND . . . . .u'll find it in "advanced" tab via 'properties' of ur m0dem in c.panel . .
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 6:54am On May 15, 2008
@anonimoz
dial 911-INFO or 911-DRAGNET dat numba wuld help u.wulda luv 2 help bt im busy so sori, anyway gud mornin people grin

@drag
guy u no want mak i talk finish b4 u respond?gud mornin wink
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 7:05am On May 15, 2008
hansibone, ph0ne sectn customer care dnt play wt their job na'. . . .hehe grin go0d morning o! . . . . .hav a nice day ahead wink
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 7:45am On May 15, 2008
@drag
yes oh, una dey do una job wel wel grin n u 2 av a wondaful day ahead
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Nobody: 7:54am On May 15, 2008
anonymoz:

please guys I need your help.my vista laptop refused to work with the phone-laptop connectiom for browsing.this only happens when I try to use mms

if i get on PC, I might provide you with Screenshots cool
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 8:20am On May 15, 2008
men at work grin
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Donseaun(m): 8:31am On May 15, 2008
info:

if i get on PC, I might provide you with Screenshots cool

uh? shocked
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by anonymoz: 9:03am On May 15, 2008
@ Dragnet Info Hansibone. Thanks guys.I will really appreciate it.the code I have on extra initialization commands is -AT+CGDCONT=, "***mms"<cr> .the star is the network name.I cant put it hear.I think there should be IP somewhere in the command.help!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 9:22am On May 15, 2008
anonymoz, as far as I know, there isn't any place for 'IP' in my extra initializatn cmd . . . I'm on XP & mine looks like AT+CGDCONT=,,"network apn" thats what mine lo0ks like . . .try it on ur's and see.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 9:23am On May 15, 2008
anonymoz, as far as I know, there isn't any place for 'IP' in my extra initializatn cmd . . . I'm on XP & mine looks like AT+CGDCONT=,,"network apn" thats what mine lo0ks like . . .try it on ur's and see.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by Donseaun(m): 9:24am On May 15, 2008
i.p ke? I dont tink so o!
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 9:25am On May 15, 2008
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 9:26am On May 15, 2008
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 10:15am On May 15, 2008
Na wetin una dey talk about "Angry because he is on mobile"
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 10:18am On May 15, 2008
Na wetin una dey talk about "Angry because he is on mobile"
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by anonymoz: 10:34am On May 15, 2008
thanks guys.Dragnet you have pointed my mind for the solution.am posting this from my laptop.I remember an IP because I had seen it  
somewhere.my  laptop head correct as soon as I put in that line.I think the guy said it will "brute force"
the connection to take effect.I dont know if its for vista,but the code is
AT+cgdcont=1,"IP","apn"  .the apn for access point name,
I want you to help me with how this stuff works.what are it limitations?Is it safe?Is it the best?And I think you guys  are
really doings things here.you,Info,Dual core,Hansibone,Powerblaze,Tods,I can go on and on,I cant recall some names now but you guy are HOT.thanks
see you soon.
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 11:27am On May 15, 2008
anonymoz, ur own cmd wit 'IP' or my own wtout 'IP' = same ! As far as I knw. .as long as ur IP is input in the c0nnecti0n settings. .check . . Internet xplora. . .tools. . Internet opti0ns . .c0nnectns tab. . .highlight ur current c0nectn . .clik settings . . .
Which limitatns? . .freedom client?

hansi, levels?? I'm on mobile too na' tongue
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 11:29am On May 15, 2008
@all

men una don work far oh, just came online via PC, im now in d office grin

@drag

omo d mobile no let me see well well, cool tongue
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 11:32am On May 15, 2008
hansi, u know. . I kinda like mobile sha . . . I can sneak it out & use at any time
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2008
dragnet:

hansi, u know. . I kind of like mobile sha . . . I can sneak it out & use at any time

yeah its ok, but sumtims it has limitationssss, dere sumtin u want to do dat u cant do on mobile, u know now, grin
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by emeke4u(m): 11:45am On May 15, 2008
hi dragnet, pls do u know the confiruration for free mtn browsing .pls,send it to me , my email is emeke4u2000@yahoo.com, bye
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by dragnet: 11:54am On May 15, 2008
emeke4u, huh?? U no even wait make I say helo undecided

hansi , well. .uhm . . .the things I do with this phone! cheesy
Re: How To Use Your Mobile Phone As A Modem (with Images) by hansibone(m): 11:58am On May 15, 2008
@drag

i know i can pull some stunt wit my phone, but its not as flexible as d PC jooooooo,

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (25) (Reply)

Iphone SE 2020 ($399): Should Anyone Buy This? / Solution To “JAR File Is Over Max Size” In Samsung Units By Awesome99 / >>Opera Mini<<<

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.