Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,940 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:26 PM

Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention (1009 Views)

Senator Dino Melaye And His Vintage Car Spotted In Maitama [photos] / Dino Melaye: Screening Of Ministerial Nominees Will Be Thorough / Dino Melaye Bags Chieftaincy Title (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Femzy24: 3:38pm On Sep 08, 2012
I have known Dino right from our days at ABU Zaria. We were quiet close because we shared a common ground – Student Unionism. Dino I know is not a particularly brilliant chap. But he used the opportunity that Aluta gave him to bulldoze his way through school. I have met few persons who know the game of blackmail like Dino. Dino is a schemer per excellence. Although he was not the SUG President, he used the student union to blackmail lecturers, while wining and dining with school management behind. I was not shocked though when this confused character found his way into the National Assembly. What appalled me the most is that Dino who we see daily pursuing contracts at government offices will come out and claim he is fighting the course of society. When l met DINO in Sahad Stores some time ago, I told him pointblank, oh boy when u go stop this your wururu, and this clown replied, [size=15pt]If You no shout for naija hunger go kill you, abeg I no wan die.[/size] Then I realized that the leopard can never change its skin. [size=15pt]Can this kind of deceptive character fight for the course of Nigerians in any way? [/size]
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Ak47bullet: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Ratatatatatata kpooooom! Hmmmmm, this one that is coming from a friend, water don pass garri. We all know how much he collected after the subsidy protest, we know that all his cars carry DINO 1, 2 ,3, 4 etc as plate numbers, we know how many houses he has in Abuja. He hides under the canopy of ACTIVISM, to amass political relevance for himself, so as to obtain his share. Let him first announce that he is the chief rebel then we shall follow, ole
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by 1025: 3:53pm On Sep 08, 2012
Femzy24: I have known Dino right from our days at ABU Zaria. We were quiet close because we shared a common ground – Student Unionism. Dino I know is not a particularly brilliant chap. But he used the opportunity that Aluta gave him to bulldoze his way through school. I have met few persons who know the game of blackmail like Dino. Dino is a schemer per excellence. Although he was not the SUG President, he used the student union to blackmail lecturers, while wining and dining with school management behind. I was not shocked though when this confused character found his way into the National Assembly. What appalled me the most is that Dino who we see daily pursuing contracts at government offices will come out and claim he is fighting the course of society. When l met DINO in Sahad Stores some time ago, I told him pointblank, oh boy when u go stop this your wururu, and this clown replied, [size=15pt]If You no shout for naija hunger go kill you, abeg I no wan die.[/size] Then I realized that the leopard can never change its skin. [size=15pt]Can this kind of deceptive character fight for the course of Nigerians in any way? [/size]

if there is anyone on blackmail here, i think it is u. u and ur types keep condemning the few that speak for masses. even if Dino is doing what you claim here, do u know of any of his noises that was not true? he spoke during fuel subsidy and now the N5000 note. do u know of any normal nigerian that wants to buy fuel for N141? do u think what nigeria needs at this point in our lives is to waste N40B on printing a note that will aid these looters to loot us dry?
at this point, what nigerians are looking at are not those that will speak against Dino rather we need truthful men like u who will be different from dino in the fight to change things.
many paid labourers like you are only out to see the bad sides of those who voice out their problems but you don't seem to see anything wrong in our governance.
pls put urself in order and prove me wrong in what i just said and be ready to argue this topic with facts and figures because will be here to prove that u are nothing but a govt agent of distraction.
be assured that i for once do not know dino and i don't care about his school days.
before u respond, i would want you to look at the following characters;
1. labran maku - information minister
2. reuben abati - presidential spokesman
3. doyin okupe - information ministion

i will wait to hear from you.
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Stallion77(f): 4:02pm On Sep 08, 2012
Wait first...I don't get this....dis someone just use my comment in a previous post I posted today about Dino to coin another thread? Hmmm...cool. I demand my royalties. Dino,would you organize a protest for me
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by bubadaniel13: 4:11pm On Sep 08, 2012
1025, the facts are there even without this testimony we all know that Dino is Rogue....do you he is doing all these protests for nothing,his type are people that when sidelined resorts to blackmail,Dino is just a nuisance to many Nigerians he talks like someone from Syria or Afganistan...this one wey him don start to dey hire Almajiris to do protest,only God knows his relationship with Boko Haram,or have you ever hear him condemn their activities.Nigerians be careful with Dino Melaye oh..me my eyes don open from all these critics behind the criticism they are benefitting from something..
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by PrettyRita(f): 4:21pm On Sep 08, 2012
@1025 this is Dino talking. Well I hold no grudge against a man who feels peddling falsehood and hood winking people to believe that he is an Activist is a source of livelihood. Dino in his recent tweets called for the change of Govt, using the Egyptian and Libyan rebel approach. Is nigerian Govt killing nigerians? Has Gej over stayed like Gadaffi, Mubarak and the rest? Dino now jumps up to protest even when dog barks. He will not go far. Activists who are self centered and use propaganda to deceive innocent youths to do evil don't last, they crash before they reach their destination. If he is looking for appointment, he should allow his credential to speak for him. If it is the magu magu money that he collects from anti Govt characters, it still won't take him far. 5000 note is not necessary for now, but Dino should not use people to achieve his aim.
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Femzy24: 4:25pm On Sep 08, 2012
1025:

if there is anyone on blackmail here, i think it is u. u and ur types keep condemning the few that speak for masses. even if Dino is doing what you claim here, do u know of any of his noises that was not true? he spoke during fuel subsidy and now the N5000 note. do u know of any normal nigerian that wants to buy fuel for N141? do u think what nigeria needs at this point in our lives is to waste N40B on printing a note that will aid these looters to loot us dry?
at this point, what nigerians are looking at are not those that will speak against Dino rather we need truthful men like u who will be different from dino in the fight to change things.
many paid labourers like you are only out to see the bad sides of those who voice out their problems but you don't seem to see anything wrong in our governance.
pls put urself in order and prove me wrong in what i just said and be ready to argue this topic with facts and figures because will be here to prove that u are nothing but a govt agent of distraction.
be assured that i for once do not know dino and i don't care about his school days.

wotz my biz with labaran, abati,and okupe, all i am against is d personality (DINO) involved in d fight for good goverance, or beta policies in the country, someone i no alot abt his antecedence...he is amongst one of the most corrupt and selfish politicians in Nig, hw can such a person shout for good goverannce..it is not abt his noise being true or not, it is wot he stands to gain thereafter..as a schemer, he keys into issues Nigerians will buy to gain support for his selfish gains...does it mean that during his tenure in office there was no bad policy, or degradation in the society, why didnt he cry out, why? becos he was part of the system and gainin also frm the system, acquiring cars, houses and exorbitant life style, with 'pay as u go' chicks.Now he can talk, right? there is nothing wrong in speakin up for the poor masses, but let it be frm a fellow Nigerian who hasnt delve into politics or beta stil has a clean hand..Not Dino.
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by MurphyT1: 4:39pm On Sep 08, 2012
i ve said it tym without number, Dino needs an appointment, una no wan hear, ok na...Every politician likes being relevant even after office or failed election, and Dino isnt an exception...
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by usmanyaro17: 4:47pm On Sep 08, 2012
Murphy T: i ve said it tym without number, Dino needs an appointment, una no wan hear, ok na...Every politician likes being relevant even after office or failed election, and Dino isnt an exception...
I totally agree with you,the man is just jobless,like the adage that says an idle man is the devil's workshop,give Melaye an appointment today you will not see him I'm twitter or NL,maybe GEJ should give him a National Honour of Chief organizer of senseless process to seek attention.Pls if someone who is close to GEJ is on NL pls tell Presido say Dino Melaye needs help and urgently before he goes insane.
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Olanlere11: 4:51pm On Sep 08, 2012
In Nigeria, Govt critics are basically those who are not enjoying appointment, or losed in an election, or are not recognized by the Govt. These descriptions best describe Melaye and his so called activism. A man who behaves like SUG secretary in Aluta convention. Each time his account can no longer sustain his extravagant lifestyle, he stages a protest just to pick light cash from sponsors. Last time, the same oil marketers indicted for subsidy scam hired Dino and his cohorts to protest subsidy removal, and they were paid heavily. Ordinary Nigerians were made to suffer in the sun, while they ended the day chilling and sharing their proceed at Hilton. For instance, where did Dino get money to buy these cars with customize plate numbers, and houses? Check these pictures and focus on the plate numbers
https://www.nairaland.com/1014092/dino-melaye-human-right-activist
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Seamah: 4:54pm On Sep 08, 2012
1025:

Mr Dino, stop hiding under th id 1025. I know it is you. Only those who dont know u in person will believe all d crab and noise u make. I see u everyday and am appalled at the way you have exploited d poor masses to further ur selfish interest. Enriching urself with govt proceeds while coming to television screen to shout. I see u everyday as u parade different exotic cars on d street of Abuja and still make a mockery of d people by riding a BMX bicycle and telling them u are poor and cant afford fuel for ur cars. Only God go judge you
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by Seamah: 6:09pm On Sep 09, 2012
1025:

Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by MurphyT1: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2012
imagine dino telling those dat are not supporting his selfish course, to go and drink acid..na wa o. is it by force? i'm gradually losing my regards for him
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by dedeike: 2:19am On Sep 10, 2012
Mr. Dino Melaye,
you are an extreme opportunist. Your background is well known to so many Nigerians . I met a friend who knows you too well.
He gave me an account of how you disguised as a students union activist to better your lot.
You owe your meterioc rise to National Assembly to this hypocritical politics.

You were the youth cordinator for Marwa's presidential campaign. You rode upon this structure to get to the National Assembly through the platform of PDP which you now denigrate because they denied you a second term ticket through a primaries that was free and fair.

In the house, you turned yourself into a pugilist defending ETTEHGATE because it favored your narrow political interest.
I would personally recall how you engaged Hon. Jime and other members of the integrity group in a brawl over their quest for probity in the house renovation scandal.
I will not forget in a hurry how you were waving white handkerchiefs and shouting ontop of your voice that Etteh should not be probed for apprioprating 620m for renovation of her official residence.

When the dust settled, you retained the position of house committee chairman on information. You made so much money from this committee that you began to drive around town with all manner of posh cars with plate numbers ranging from Dino1 to Dino 12.

You strike me as a fake comrade and understandably so.
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by dedeike: 2:19am On Sep 10, 2012
Seamah:

Mr Dino, stop hiding under th id 1025. I know it is you. Only those who dont know u in person will believe all d crab and noise u make. I see u everyday and am appalled at the way you have exploited d poor masses to further ur selfish interest. Enriching urself with govt proceeds while coming to television screen to shout. I see u everyday as u parade different exotic cars on d street of Abuja and still make a mockery of d people by riding a BMX bicycle and telling them u are poor and cant afford fuel for ur cars. Only God go judge you
He's so shameful
Re: Dino Melaye: Always Seeking Attention by manny4life(m): 4:37am On Sep 10, 2012
I thought Dino was a Hispanic name? shocked shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

The Politics Of Oil Blocks And The Northern Elites / The True Meaning Of Independence / The State Of Owerri Roads: Rochas, A Redeemer Or A Yahooze

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.