Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,475 members, 7,819,732 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:55 PM

UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists (60793 Views)

Cultists Attack Four Boys In Anambra For Refusing Initiation(graphic Pics / Suspected Bariga Cultists Paraded In Lagos (pictures) / 65-Year-Old Woman Burnt To Death By Cultists In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by fittty(m): 10:57pm On Sep 09, 2012
Look guys. He is obviously a cult guy. Cult guys don't kill jews, they only threaten, beat-up and take all they have on em........
My cousin was killed 3years back in a university just the same way this Daniel Ike was killed. We hired SSS to get to the root of it all but it got to a stage where the SSS officer incharge got to find out he(my cousin) was a rival to those who killed him.... No one of us ever tot he(my cousin) would be into such as he was d type that was just so quiet... May his soul rest in peace

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ignis: 10:59pm On Sep 09, 2012
cashdude: Hahahahahahha..........Daniel is dis how dey hav ended ur life..wat a pity.
cashdude: how wuld i be happy 4 smone who waz hit by confra guys.infact am feeling cold seeing dis.i knw dis guy quite all rite,he is in my dept. And shuld be grad. Dis yr.
Then why the hahahahahahahaha on your previous post? Is Daniel's death funny to you?
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by lumeneng22: 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2012
These cult boys will soon run mad because it has happen to some set of lasu cultist in lagos. Also with the co operation of student living, the boys can be aprehended. Let the oga of police in the area place his telephone no there for pple to call and report the person they suspect.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by basisop(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
jeezybuck:

Your right there is more to it, Cultist just don't attack innocent People. R.I.P man

Says who? You better repent.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ldpele(m): 11:07pm On Sep 09, 2012
Ofeakwü:
onece a solider is always a solider....Cultist u remaineth!
u equally sound like a solider too,am beginning to beleiv that they are loads of strong men on this forum
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ldpele(m): 11:11pm On Sep 09, 2012
fittty: Look guys. He is obviously a cult guy. Cult guys don't kill jews, they only threaten, beat-up and take all they have on em........
My cousin was killed 3years back in a university just the same way this Daniel Ike was killed. We hired SSS to get to the root of it all but it got to a stage where the SSS officer incharge got to find out he(my cousin) was a rival to those who killed him.... No one of us ever tot he(my cousin) would be into such as he was d type that was just so quiet... May his soul rest in peace
let me advise u,avoid extremely quiet people,they can do and undo
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Thespecialone(m): 11:12pm On Sep 09, 2012
ldpele: u equally sound like a solider too,am beginning to beleiv that they are loads of strong men on this forum

+1
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by tellwisdom: 11:21pm On Sep 09, 2012
ignis:

Then why the hahahahahahahaha on your previous post? Is Daniel's death funny to you?

Its funny nau...Dont u knw?? cheesy angry angry
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by fittty(m): 11:28pm On Sep 09, 2012
ldpele: let me advise u,avoid extremely quiet people,they can do and undo

You are absolutely right!!!
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by anitank(f): 11:52pm On Sep 09, 2012
bola4dprec: In view of forgoing with immediate alacrity we have gardered some facts, so far so good I am of the opinion that family and school setting is the major factors that hinder smooth governance in Nigeria since they unable to met some target positively, indirectly morality is lake in our society why? Cultist will graduate and later contest any available political post e.g GEJ he confessed that he known boko haram in his cabinet but he refused to identifies them because himself is a cultist occult
WTF cry
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Limaoscar: 12:11am On Sep 10, 2012
Ouchh!!! That's very silly of you. Posting on every thread isn't a must. May sum1 say the same about you when you pass!

RIP AFRO!
Don't even bother, the clown already passed perhaps with A+ to h--l undecided
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by vislabraye(m): 12:21am On Sep 10, 2012
Cultists couled be mindless and plain stupid.
It is possible they attack non cultist student especially because of a woman.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ikennahill: 12:22am On Sep 10, 2012
crisycent: I am not going to judge this young man....but i will say from his look that he was a pretty popular dude. First, you are a student and you plait your hair to school? Not in UNIBEN and certainly not in engineering faulty where we have crazy old lecturers and young lecturers like engr. Ariavbe (engineering drawing) who will willingly embarrass you.

The truth is this guy must be a STRONG MAN, to be carrying himself and calling himself some funny nickname like AFRO. If them send you go school, please go to school.....na JEWS dey graduate, STRONG MEN dey die like fowl. Imagine the pain his family is going through......what a watse.

real rubbish,why must one be a jew to graduate,why will one be hard man,people chose their paths and so come the consequences,the guy is popular so he pd the price,so i think
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Esinwaju: 12:29am On Sep 10, 2012
Thespecialone:

That law student was a confirmed cultist.
People stay in Ekosodin from 100level to final and nothing happened to them.
Yes he was and I agree with you that people stay in Ekosodin all through their sojourn in UNIBEN. I was just drawing allusions from that incident to this recent one.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Jaywon242(m): 12:42am On Sep 10, 2012
I stay in Ekosodin from my 100 level till final year and nutyn happened till I graduated in 2003/04 session. Used to return from class den arnd 3-5 am almost always and didnt experience any bad incident. Thot all dese cult issues had reduced drastically. It's so bad dat it still happens. I was in Uniben some weeks ago and never had an inkling dat such activities could still be happening...MHSRIP. Really,extremely gentle pple could be dangerous sha. Cheers
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Jaywon242(m): 12:44am On Sep 10, 2012
I stayed* in Ekosodin from my 100 level till final year and nutyn happened till I graduated in 2003/04 session. Used to return from class den arnd 3-5 am almost always and didnt experience any bad incident. Thot all dese cult issues had reduced drastically. It's so bad dat it still happens. I was in Uniben some weeks ago and never had an inkling dat such activities could still be happening...MHSRIP. Really,extremely gentle pple could be dangerous sha. Cheers
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by playahP(m): 12:47am On Sep 10, 2012
EVEN IF HE WAS A CULTIST, EVEN IF HE STOLE SOMEONE'S GIRL; DOES HE DESERVE TO DIE?

I STRONGLY OPPOSE CULTISM BUT IF YOU MUST BE A CULTIST, BE A MAFIAN OR PIRATE.
NOT SOME NOISE MAKING VIKINGS, FINE BOY BUCANEER, STUPID TROJAN OR SOME ILLITERATE AXE!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Kirinwa: 1:12am On Sep 10, 2012
tpapi: is a pity u neva rily knew ur freind wz a confra boy

Your statement suggests involvement.A part of me tells me that those that killed him are in Nairaland.I wish to believe you're Aye axe man. angry
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by KingOmarion(m): 1:59am On Sep 10, 2012
RIP fallen soilder.....You live by the sword ‎​aπϑ die by sword.He's probabily a member buh was not using his head wen he knows dat the heat was on.He shudv gone dir with something or rather stayed back.I weep for you Dan.You were brave during your initiation.Don't ask me how I know....AROMATE!!

3 Likes

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by stagger: 2:12am On Sep 10, 2012
topsquino: dis guy was my classmate; a very gentle and friendly guy. I cant still fanthom d reason why some unscrupulous bastard will decide to take another persons life..RIP AFRO

Some of you seem not to know how families operate. In every family, there are those at the head, there are foot soldiers (the noisemakers that you see and obviously know that these are bush men), there are financiers, there are coordinators, there are those responsible for inter-campus affairs, etc.

Even if this Dan guy was outwardly quiet, do you know what his family position was?
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by n0m0705(m): 2:32am On Sep 10, 2012
vislabraye: Cultists couled be mindless and plain stupid.
It is possible they attack non cultist student especially because of a woman.

Of course but not to the extent of killing, from my experience, about 99% of people killed in ekosodin during my time in UNIBEN were cultist, the highest that could happen to a non cultist is serious beating or obtaining. In this guy's case,there is a strong possibility he was a rival cultist. May God grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Kirinwa: 2:53am On Sep 10, 2012
messiah: Dude doesn't look innocent. Probably deserved that bullet.

It's not in my place to decide if he deserves that bullet or not.As a matter of fact refer to Geneva convention on Fundamental human rights : A right to Life.

That picture where he placed his finger on his lips and a hand behind is suggestive.He could have Fu..cked someone up and to add insult to injury taken that picture.I might be wrong though but think it wella.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Mystiqme: 3:07am On Sep 10, 2012
Chai! Loads of cultists on this thread undecided undecided
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by omoboy1: 3:11am On Sep 10, 2012
playah P: EVEN IF HE WAS A CULTIST, EVEN IF HE STOLE SOMEONE'S GIRL; DOES HE DESERVE TO DIE?

NOT SOME NOISE MAKING VIKINGS, FINE BOY BUCANEER, STUPID TROJAN OR SOME ILLITERATE AXE!

Your real father. You de mad for there.... Must you call Names... Fool.. I go axe your head if I see u
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by Ramcie(f): 5:55am On Sep 10, 2012
God have mercy! Am really scared after reading through the comments made on this thread, what is this world turning into? Most people here know so much about cultism. Even with the coded language, it's so obvious a lot of cultist or rather ex cultist commented here. cry cry
RIP dude. May God forgive you for your sins and grant you Paradise.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by IlCapitano(m): 6:32am On Sep 10, 2012
Opens thread,reads frightening comments ,takes to his heels. Adios.

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by lekkie073(m): 6:47am On Sep 10, 2012
playah P: EVEN IF HE WAS A CULTIST, EVEN IF HE STOLE SOMEONE'S GIRL; DOES HE DESERVE TO DIE?

God save u say u no mention my frat.......shocked
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by passionate88: 7:00am On Sep 10, 2012
bayulll01: that school called uniben is full of cultist,wat a waste see the fine boy,shm weep for 9ja
wetin b shm?... I thought u guys were insulting Gen. Charles when he said that the higher institutions in edo states are dens of cultists and robbers?... Now nobody remembered to ask the gov what he's doing abt it?...
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by decogrin(m): 7:33am On Sep 10, 2012
omoboy1:

Hahaha see this mumu. You just want to open your mouth and talk abi.
Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by shizzle11(m): 7:46am On Sep 10, 2012
I withhold my sympathy! Now with the damning comments particularly on this page, the ff can be deduced:

1. He was one and was probably given a dose of his own medicine
2. Plenty of them abound in this forum
3. I give up on gentle looking guys

...Am out!

1 Like

Re: UNIBEN Student: Daniel Ike Killed By Cultists by ignis: 7:46am On Sep 10, 2012
tellwisdom:

Its funny nau...Dont u knw?? cheesy angry angry
How is it funny? Tell me

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Gracious David West Reveals More, Police To Expose Names / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Dancer Solo Jackson Shot Dead By Bandits Along Okigwe Road In Imo (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.