Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:04 AM

SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ (2493 Views)

Boko Haram Writes To Borno Residents - ‘join To Fight ‘holy War’ Against Infidel / We’ll Rule Lagos For 35 More Years – APC / What Will Four More Years Of Barack Obama Mean For Africa? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by FSU: 11:50pm On Sep 08, 2012
http://odili.net/news/source/2012/sep/7/343.html

2015: North can’t intimidate us – South-South

Headlines Friday, September 7, 2012

Delta State Governor, Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan (in suit), with participants during the general meeting of the South-South Peoples Assembly, SSPA, in Warri, yesterday.

BY EMMA AMAIZE & EMMA ARUBI

WARRI- ELDERS and leaders of the South-South geo-political zone buried their political differences, yesterday and resolved not to allow the region to be intimidated or harassed by Northern leaders or any other group, to give up the constitutional right of President Goodluck Jonathan to hold office for eight years.

Among those who turned out for the meeting were national leader of the zone and former Federal Minister of Information, Chief Edwin Kiagbodo Clark; first civilian governor of Edo State and national chair of SSPA, Chief John Odigie-Oyegun; first civilian governor of Delta State, Olorogun (Senator) Felix Ibru; former governor of Bayelsa State, Chief Diepreye Alamieyeseigha; former military administrator of Niger State, Brigader-General Cletus Emein (rtd); former Inspector General of Police, Mr. Mike Okiro; and former governor of Akwa-Ibom/deputy chair, SSPA, Idongesit Nkanga.

The Roll Call

Also in attendance were Senators Roland Owie, Francis Okpozo, Patrick Osakwe, Stella Omu, Francis Nwajei, Tare Sekibo and Lee Maeba; former provost marshal of the Nigerian Army, Brigadier-General Don Idada Ikponmwen; Elder Ambrose Akpanika, Dr Brown Adasen, all former SSPA chairs in Edo, Cross River and Delta states; former governorship aspirant in Bayelsa State, Chief Francis Doukpola; top female politician, Dr Esther Uduehi and Wing Commander Peter Biakpara (rtd).

There were also political strategist and academic, Prof B.I. C Ijomah; former Minister of Information, Prof Sam Oyovbaire; General Sam Oviawe (rtd), Niger-Delta activist, Ann Kio-Briggs; Prince Ernest Okojie, Chief S.S. Obaro, Prince K.B Omatseye, Mrs. Adaora Giwa-Amu, Dr. Cairo Ojougboh, Chief Godwin Ogbetuo, Itsekiri opinion leader, Dr. Isaac Jemide; Chief Patrick Okonny, Akwa-Ibom industrialist, Otuekong Jackson Udom; General Anthony Etukudoh (rtd.), Chief E. Okoretie, Chief. B. Ketebu, Princess Monica Akiri, Barrister Mike Ejiofor, Chief David Pere, Prof Saliba Mukoro, Ambassador Harold Moni, Richard Lamai, Ebewele Austin and Elegbete Moses Odibo.

Two-time governor of defunct Bendel State, Dr. Samuel Ogbemudia and former military administrator, AVM Gregory Agboneni, could not make it, but sent apologies. Also former minister, Alabo Graham Douglas, who travelled to the United Kingdom for medical treatment; former Supreme Court judge, Justice Adolphus Karibi-Whyte; Senator Aniete Okon, His Royal Majesty, Alfred Diete-Spiff and Chief Don Etiebet sent words of solidarity.

Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by FSU: 11:52pm On Sep 08, 2012
So can we say Ibru and other SW residents who attended the meeting have stabbed the SW in the back? I dey laff oh!! At the day's end, everyone don answer their papa name. For these people, blood (originally from SS) strong pass water (residing in the SW) grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by BlackPikiN(m): 11:58pm On Sep 08, 2012
Nwanne madu idi egwu!! lol
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by FSU: 12:00am On Sep 09, 2012
BlackPikiN: Nwanne madu idi egwu!! lol

E'chem na Ibru by onye ACN grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Nobody: 12:01am On Sep 09, 2012
lol
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Desola(f): 12:07am On Sep 09, 2012
How do the Yorubas come into this now?
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by FSU: 12:08am On Sep 09, 2012
Desola: How do the Yorubas come into this now?

Where did you read Yoruba here? Are you myopically paranoid?
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Desola(f): 12:14am On Sep 09, 2012
FSU:

Where did you read Yoruba here? Are you myopically paranoid?

are you always anally s.tupid and re.tarded? What does SW Nigeria connote to you? Anuofia!
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by tpia5: 12:15am On Sep 09, 2012
too much faith in google.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by FSU: 12:20am On Sep 09, 2012
Desola:

are you always anally s.tupid and re.tarded? What does SW Nigeria connote to you? Anuofia!

You green-eyed monkey. When did SW = Yoruba? So millions of non-Yorobbers residing there are suddenly to be classified as Yorobbers? Olori buruku, oni ranu grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Desola(f): 12:42am On Sep 09, 2012
FSU:

You green-eyed monkey. When did SW = Yoruba? So millions of non-Yorobbers residing there are suddenly to be classified as Yorobbers? Olori buruku, oni ranu grin grin grin grin grin grin

awon ponrinpongba e ni oloriburuku. Omo ti o ye ki won fi se nkan osu danu akidanidani kini buruku ikeji aja. Abiipabe omo. A common okoro ajokutamamumi who does not have history and whom civilisation brought to by Awolowo opens his filthy okoro mouth to spew trash. So tell me, who these minorities are. Unlike you baboons who claim to come from Israel due to the shame of not being able to trace your roots and how you came to be in the land you are now, we Yorubas do not have minorities. We are one and the same but you wouldn't know that since it is too much to comprehend for your miniature brain.

Morafurker!

1 Like

Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by BlackPikiN(m): 12:46am On Sep 09, 2012
This is no CMS park haba!!

See how you run mouth like Russia...lol
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by tpia5: 12:49am On Sep 09, 2012
thread is intentionally mistitled with a boldfaced lie.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by BlackPikiN(m): 12:50am On Sep 09, 2012
^^Tpia bawo ni?
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Ryabcool(m): 9:43am On Sep 09, 2012
And these nairaland members are so called respectable men who have families they support. Why are you people behaving like animals? Why must you look for avenues to attack each other's tribes and ethnicity? I'm beginning to think a lot of you are the doom you yourselves fear. The tribe you incessantly insult is not your enemy, it is yourselves who allow hatred into your hearts against other tribes. If you can hate other tribes and never wish well for them, then you are very capable of not wishing your next door neighbour or close friend to progress. You people should grow up, a lot of you are just mature biologically but have the thinking faculty of babies.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by dafman10(m): 10:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Desola:

awon ponrinpongba e ni oloriburuku. Omo ti o ye ki won fi se nkan osu danu akidanidani kini buruku ikeji aja. Abiipabe omo. A common okoro ajokutamamumi who does not have history and whom civilisation brought to by Awolowo opens his filthy okoro mouth to spew trash. So tell me, who these minorities are. Unlike you baboons who claim to come from Israel due to the shame of not being able to trace your roots and how you came to be in the land you are now, we Yorubas do not have minorities. We are one and the same but you wouldn't know that since it is too much to comprehend for your miniature brain.

Morafurker!

Mukina and co, dis tribal n hate comment is it not bannable? But if sum1 should ask how wat d op is insinuating affects d price of garri, u guys would rush to hide d post, n ban d fellow immediately. Poco a poco, nl dey turn to TRIBALAND. I pity una hypocrisy.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Desola(f): 10:17am On Sep 09, 2012
dafman10:

Mukina and co, dis tribal n hate comment is it not bannable? But if sum1 should ask how wat d op is insinuating affects d price of garri, u guys would rush to hide d post, n ban d fellow immediately. Poco a poco, nl dey turn to TRIBALAND. I pity una hypocrisy.

shut the bleep up and chastise your clan man before attempting to remove the speck from another's eyes. The problem with you okrika people is that you run for the hills shouting blue murder when you are rebutted or attacked in kind. I have told you that if you don't brink s.hit, you don't get hit.

Your days of running amok on this forum are numbered. Yorubas would not sit back and take any more balderdash from you. If your kinfolk calls me unprintable names, I would respond to him with my double barrelled curse, so you either take the heat or get the heck outta the kitchen!
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by Ryabcool(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2012
Desola:

shut the bleep up and chastise your clan man before attempting to remove the speck from another's eyes. The problem with you okrika people is that you run for the hills shouting blue murder when you are rebutted or attacked in kind. I have told you that if you don't brink s.hit, you don't get hit.

Your days of running amok on this forum are numbered. Yorubas would not sit back and take any more balderdash from you. If your kinfolk calls me unprintable names, I would respond to him with my double barrelled curse, so you either take the heat or get the heck outta the kitchen!

Please, it is enough. You're more than this. I'm pleading
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by seanet01: 10:30am On Sep 09, 2012
Desola:

Morafurker!
aya mi, don't mind those agbari ojukwu jare, they have no roots jor.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by sheyguy: 10:44am On Sep 09, 2012
Their plan to steer up confusion in the ruling class of the SW is not working so the decided to go for the SW people abi, Merit based Mofos dominating no one but their weak azzes.
I no know since when Agbara-Otor(Home town of the Ibrus) for Delta turn SW if not for fo.ols on NL these days.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by dafman10(m): 11:00am On Sep 09, 2012
Desola:

Knock urself out wit d ibos dats not my biz.

Well am not from either ur yoruba or d oda fellow's ibo. My grouse is all abt d hate comments dat u guys (ibo and yoruba) spew here all d time n d MODS dont find dem offensive but rather crack down hard on garri_cabals. D hypocrisy is so shameful.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by warrior01: 11:10am On Sep 09, 2012
Just wondering why peeps are unnecessary paranoid over this. The Op said 'residents of the SW' and the Ibrus are resident in the South West.
Re: SW-residents Join SS In Asking 4 More Years For GEJ by adaifeoma(f): 11:12am On Sep 09, 2012
seanet01: aya mi, don't mind those agbari ojukwu jare, they have no roots jor.
bia nwa Yoruba a,why dont u concentrate on d topic, who is talking of root here.dont u dare mention ikemba's name again b4 amadioha strike that ur fucking mouth anuohia

(1) (Reply)

Aregbesola Has Not Completed A Project In 3 Years ? / Igbo Vs. Yoruba By Michael Egbejumi-david / REVEALED!!!!!! 3 Types Of Boko Haram By El-rufai

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.