Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,294 members, 7,818,992 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:40 AM

Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him (981 Views)

Did Buhari Lie About His Age? See How Obasanjo Exposed Him-photo / Sad! Pastor Commits Suicide After Hackers Exposed Him On Adultery Website.Pics.. / APC Crisis: Northern Leaders Move To Cut Tinubu To Size (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by FSU: 1:05am On Sep 09, 2012
Okay let's cut Tinubu some slack. We have sufficiently exposed him grin grin grin grin grin
1. Obama does not know him
2. Obama did not invite him
3. He was invited via the same channel that other attendees were invited
4. He paid money like others, to attend.
5. Sumary: Tinubu lied about his invitation for cheap political gains

Case closed
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by naijaking1: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2012
The guy could have garnered more respect without claiming that Obama sent Airforce 2 to Ajegunle to pick him up!

1 Like

Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by doja(m): 2:37am On Sep 09, 2012
You guys are evidently jobless.
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by EkoIle1: 2:41am On Sep 09, 2012
Look at tis ode. if you cut slack or don't cut slack, no be your palava be that. If you kike, spend the rest of your life yelling and screaming and even give him all the love and attention, Tinubu no send your irrelevant dumb a.s.s.s..s.s on NL.

These clowns sure crack me up I swear......lmao
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by nduchucks: 2:45am On Sep 09, 2012
@Eko-Ile, isn't Tinubu a US permanent resident who does not need a visa to enter the US?
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by EkoIle1: 2:51am On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks: @Eko-Ile, isn't Tinubu a US permanent resident who does not need a visa to enter the US?

I don't know anything about his legal or immigrant status in the US and I'm not an ignorant jack a....ss like so many clowns on NL claiming they know what they really don't and can't prove. let me know when you find out or get hold of his passport or immigration papers.
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by nduchucks: 2:58am On Sep 09, 2012
Eko Ile:

I don't know anything about his legal or immigrant status in the US and I'm not an ignorant jack a....ss like so many clowns on NL claiming they know what they really don't and can't prove. let me know when you find out or get hold of his passport or immigration papers.

Thanks for your honesty, one would have though you were connected enough to have that info.
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by EkoIle1: 3:17am On Sep 09, 2012
ndu_chucks:

Thanks for your honesty, one would have though you were connected enough to have that info.

connected like how? connected enough to go through his personals to find out about his immigration status in the us? is tinubu my father? you really can't be serious. the fact that I don't hate the man for no reason like many of you doesn't mean I'm connected or related to him.
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by julimax(m): 6:56am On Sep 09, 2012
Tunibu dey fall hand jare...... Haba what kind of
attention was he expecting?
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by MrGlobe2: 7:24am On Sep 09, 2012
naijaking1: The guy could have garnered more respect without claiming that Obama sent Airforce 2 to Ajegunle to pick him up!
LMAOO
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by rasputinn(m): 7:39am On Sep 09, 2012
naijaking1: The guy could have garnered more respect without claiming that Obama sent Airforce 2 to Ajegunle to pick him up!

I no fit laff grin grin grin
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by rasputinn(m): 7:40am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

Actually everyone knows your mouth is permanently glued to his anus. He just thought that during a break from sucking his shiite you may have heard or seen something concerning his immigration status.

Hahahahaha na wa

1 Like

Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by BlackPikiN(m): 8:06am On Sep 09, 2012
Eko Ile:

connected like how? connected enough to go through his personals to find out about his immigration status in the us? is tinubu my father? you really can't be serious. the fact that I don't hate the man for no reason like many of you doesn't mean I'm connected or related to him.

Ohh boy stop the lie eh!
Tinubu is either your papa, or you suck his balls every morning and night before He goes to sleep.
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by Nobody: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2012
The convention was attended by several thousands and very many Nigerians, who cares ? He should have attended the Republicans convention too. Oh, I C....ACN is now a national democratic party and not a regional action congress
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by FSU: 2:56pm On Sep 10, 2012
Tinubu oju opolo na empty barrel, making the most noise grin grin grin grin
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by yemmight(m): 3:24pm On Sep 10, 2012
Some Cafe guys have been paid peanuts to ridicule Tinubu everyday. I can really see the money is workin. No matter what you say of this guy, he is an Achiever.
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by EkoIle1: 3:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Ohh boy stop the lie eh!
Tinubu is either your papa, or you suck his balls every morning and night before He goes to sleep.

Oloshi. Who is on Tinubu's nuts? Obviously, you and your dumb family on NL starting Tinubu this and Tinubu that topic everyday?

You losers can not eat and sleep without reaching for his balls to lick and eat, you can not get him out of your mouth...

Useless fagorted ghayyys
Re: Okay Let's Cut Tinubu Some Slack. We Have Sufficiently Exposed Him by FSU: 11:55pm On Sep 10, 2012
Eko Ile:

Oloshi. Who is on Tinubu's nuts? Obviously, you and your dumb family on NL starting Tinubu this and Tinubu that topic everyday?

You losers can not eat and sleep without reaching for his balls to lick and eat, you can not get him out of your mouth...

Useless fagorted ghayyys

You are a clumsy, sloppy liar.

(1) (Reply)

$45M Medicare Scam Stretched From Houston To Nigeria . Omo Igbo Strikes Again. / Rehabilitation Of 4000km Rail Lines Across The Country Nears Completion - Sambo / Is This How Govt Steal Our Money?(pix Included)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.