Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,117 members, 7,818,336 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

I Dont Know What To Do - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Dont Know What To Do (1105 Views)

I Dont Know Wat To Think Of My Girlfriend ADVICE NEEDED (pic Evidence) / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 1:22am On Sep 09, 2012
Abeg my fellow NL peeps I get this issue at hand wey dey dey disturb me die. See eh the thing be say me and my younger sister are very close to each other. I only senior her with one year and na only me n her be our parents pikin so as you can see we dey very close but the thing be say me n her have been intimate since she was 12 n I 13. We have never dated other people because our love for each other is too much that no other person fit compare. Now that she is 24 years our parents are now pressuring her into finding someone to marry and it makes me angry because I no fit picture another man with her. I love my sister die and she loves me too. She says she doesnt want to marry anyone else and has been avoiding our parents whenever they bring up marriage stuff. Our parents no kno about our relationship and we dont know how we go sabi break the news to am. Una get any advice for me b/c I just cant stand the thought of losing my love and sister to another man. Thank you.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by k2039: 2:21am On Sep 09, 2012
fiction
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 2:24am On Sep 09, 2012
k2039: fiction
DEY DERE N DEY TYPE FICTION. U DEY ACT AS IF SAY NA ME B D ONLY GUY WEY DEY DIP INTO HIM SISTERS PUNNY. ABEG SHIFT N MAKE ROOM 4 PPL WEY GET ADVICE 4 ME. IF U NO GET ANYTHIN BENEFICIAL DEN OPEN UR MOUTH SO I GO FIT SQUIRT MY FLUID INTO DAT UR STUPID MOUTH. SILLY BAGGAR
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by k2039: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2012
'
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by k2039: 2:54am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze:
DEY DERE N DEY TYPE FICTION. U DEY ACT AS IF SAY NA ME B D ONLY GUY WEY DEY DIP INTO HIM SISTERS PUNNY. ABEG SHIFT N MAKE ROOM 4 PPL WEY GET ADVICE 4 ME. IF U NO GET ANYTHIN BENEFICIAL DEN OPEN UR MOUTH SO I GO FIT SQUIRT MY FLUID INTO DAT UR STUPID MOUTH. SILLY BAGGAR
Even if it is true then you are really demented,just that you are still wearing cloth and also typing with your phone/laptop.
Asinine being.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 3:03am On Sep 09, 2012
ABEG I NO DEY DEMENTED. SHUTTUP THAT YOUR MOUTH AND LEAVE MY THREAD UNLESS I GO USE MY JOYSTICK N SLAP U ACROSS THAT UR UGLY FACE. DEMENTED MY FOOT!
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Ivynwa(f): 3:18am On Sep 09, 2012
shocked
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 3:23am On Sep 09, 2012
Ivynwa: Peeps into the thread and runs to go and vomit

Anyway you are just talking and I don't believe this

SEE WOMAN, I NO DEY ASK IF U BLEVE ME OR NOT. IF U NO GET SOLUTION 2 MY PROBLEM DEN LEAVE MY THREAD BEFORE I VOMIT IN UR PUNNY
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Ivynwa(f): 4:04am On Sep 09, 2012
shocked
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 4:14am On Sep 09, 2012
Ivynwa: Disgustee!

ABEG HUSH UP THAT UR FLAT BUTTOCKS. NA UR WHOLE GENERATION DEY DISGUSTIN IDIOT
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Johndoe100(m): 4:51am On Sep 09, 2012
The solution is simple. Bring your sister to me. I will pretend to marry her. Then you people can continue together. My price? I get her once a week no questions asked. Contact me and we can work out the exact details.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 5:00am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100: The solution is simple. Bring your sister to me. I will pretend to marry her. Then you people can continue together. My price? I get her once a week no questions asked. Contact me and we can work out the exact details.

HMM R U SERIOUS HMMM THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? U B GOD SENT?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Johndoe100(m): 5:05am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze:

HMM R U SERIOUS HMMM THIS IS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE? U B GOD SENT?

God? I am sure God has no hand in this. Yes I am serious, but she must not be ugly oh. If she is ugly I back out sharp sharp. Think about it and post here, then we will take it from there.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 5:16am On Sep 09, 2012
OKAY MY BROS, I LIKE THIS IDEA MAYB IT WILL WORK. I GO ASK MY SISSY 2MORO IF SHE GO AGREE BUT MAY I ASK Y U WAN DO THIS 4 US? DO U NOT WANT 2 MARRY SOME1 WEY U DEY SHARE LOVE WITH?
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Johndoe100(m): 6:01am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze: OKAY MY BROS, I LIKE THIS IDEA MAYB IT WILL WORK. I GO ASK MY SISSY 2MORO IF SHE GO AGREE BUT MAY I ASK Y U WAN DO THIS 4 US? DO U NOT WANT 2 MARRY SOME1 WEY U DEY SHARE LOVE WITH?

Please don't be offended at what I am going to say. You appear to be very young and naive. Do you really think I am doing this for you? I have a house where your sister can stay, I have been thinking of who to put there that will be giving me good servicing. Whatever we do is just for your folks to look the other way. I will not be living in that house, I already have a home, I will drop by when necessary.

Oh and by the way, I am way older than you. Really.
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by taryour(f): 7:02am On Sep 09, 2012
Johndoe100:

Please don't be offended at what I am going to say. You appear to be very young and naive. Do you really think I am doing this for you? I have a house where your sister can stay, I have been thinking of who to put there that will be giving me good servicing. Whatever we do is just for your folks to look the other way. I will not be living in that house, I already have a home, I will drop by when necessary.

Oh and by the way, I am way older than you. Really.

LWKMD
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Ivynwa(f): 10:36am On Sep 09, 2012
peroskyeze:

ABEG HUSH UP THAT UR FLAT BUTTOCKS. NA UR WHOLE GENERATION DEY DISGUSTIN IDIOT

Gosh why did I comment on this fr*aked up thread, I will quickly send this back to the sender, wipe out my comments and I am quickly out of here. So here Babes "BACK TO SENDER"
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by peroskyeze(m): 1:48am On Sep 10, 2012
SUCK MY JOYSTICK HOE
Re: I Dont Know What To Do by Nobody: 11:20pm On Sep 10, 2012
*fashi* angry

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Societal Pressure / Ugandan nanny Who Beat Up Toddler In Viral video Charged With Attempted Murder / Nuhu Ribadu Foundation Donating Materials At A Nomadic School In Kwali FCT.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.