Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,962 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. (32394 Views)

"My Husband Uses ‘Aboniki’ Balm As Lubricant" – Woman Files For Divorce / My Husband Is Threatening To Divorce Me For Petty Reasons / My Nigerian Husband Will Not Divorce Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 2:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't really know how to handle this case cos its becoming a huge problem between me & my wife. I have tried to play it to the best of my knowledge but the situation is not getting in anyway better.

I & dayo have been friends for more than 15yrs. We grew up together those days in Ibadan and fortunately, we attended the same university to study different courses. We were in the same faculty of Engineering but different department.

The university I attended is without school accommodation, so we got an apartment close to eachother & sometimes he comes to my place & I go there too.

He loves Beans a lot back then and he happens 2 b a good cook. So most times, I visited him cos of the beans, laced up with Gari egba @ night.

However, we graduated & I was posted to delta state while he went to IMo state. Even at that, he comes to my place. I served in an oil & Gas company and we had enough money to spend.

I used to give him enough money those days cos he was given just a small allawe which cnt take care of all his needs.

After our youth service, I was retained & he moved to the uk for his masters courtesy of the little money I made during my service year.

After 3yrs, I moved too curtesy of him & he helped with part of the bills cos he was working and studying then.

He got married and after about a year I got to uk and I did mine too almost immediately.

But lately, I have been having issues with my wife over the closeness between me & dayo. we have a free calls to ourselves on O2 network. So we talk virtually everyday for more than two hour after work. And weekends,like saturdays, we move from weekend free landline to landline call to skype.

Just yesterday my wife warned me to desist from such altitude or face divorce.

Please, I need decent people in the house to advise me. I can't ask him to stop calling me or visiting me. He once told me about his wife having similar problem with our friendship too. We are just normal friends with no string attached.

Do I call both families together to resolve it or ignore the threat from my wife.

Thanks so much for taken your time to read.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by mentorken05(m): 3:08pm On Mar 27, 2013
From what I read...I can say that he is more than a brother to you.let ur wife get dat into her head.Ask her why she hates him around and if there is no good reason from her,den don't listen to her.am sorry but as for me,I can't loose my brother from another mother special thanks to unmeaningless request from my wife... Meanwhile 1st to comment...dancing azonto

27 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Kaxmytex(m): 3:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
zeefa: Do I call both families together to resolve it?
bros,do dis ASAP

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 3:31pm On Mar 27, 2013
mentorken05: From what I read...I can say that he is more than a brother to you.let ur wife get dat into her head.Ask her why she hates him around and if there is no good reason from her,den don't listen to her.am sorry but as for me,I can't loose my brother from another mother special thanks to unmeaningless request from my wife... Meanwhile 1st to comment...dancing azonto

Abi oooO, its really crazy. Thanks so much jare

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Kgdavid(m): 3:56pm On Mar 27, 2013
grown men shuld not spend so much time talkin to each other on the phone, your wife probably feels ignored and neglected during that period!

61 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 4:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
Maybe u shld move dis to the family section. But then, seems lyk she might av her reasons. You come back from work, let's assume by 6.00pm and spend 2 hours with ur friend on phone. Let's assume u call ur parents and oda pple too for about about 1 hour too. Dt leaves about an hour or two with ur wife and children before u go to bed. Don't u think u might actually be putting ur friendship before ur family

Also, let's even assume u're ready to give up ut marriage for ur friendship, are u ready to sacrifice ur friend's fanily too since he said his wyf is complaining

I think u know u av a bit of fault, u just don't want to be told what to do bu ur wyf.

If u face ur wyf and give her attention, i doubt she actually would want to come in between u and ur best friend. U're both married now and dt means ur friendship has become secondary.

31 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 4:46pm On Mar 27, 2013
Kgdavid: grown men shuld not spend so much time talkin to each other on the phone, your wife probably feels ignored and neglected during that period!

I agreed with your comment. But the truth is that we talk about so many things that will better our life. He helped me with the HSMP program I used 2 enter uk. We don't talk about girls or anything nasty. We talk about his projects, his challenges and I share mine with him. He always advise me even when my wife misbehaves. He is such a good friend and a brother.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by jnrprof(m): 4:55pm On Mar 27, 2013
I don't see anything wrong with the closeness you have with your friend. I'm sure she knew how tight u guys were before the marriage. I'll just ask you and your friend to check closely and ensure that you're not neglecting your wives in any way. As long as you give her attention when she needs it, or respond to her when she calls u, there's no problem. She's just jealous, let her get over it. Thankfully your best friend isn't female so there can't be any allegations of infidelity. I've been that close to a friend before and pple began to say all sorts, so i understand how it is. It takes someone having such a close friend that you can call a brother and would stand by you no matter what happens that'll understand. Maybe u should do as you have suggested: bring both families together for a meeting.

6 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 4:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
alutacontinua: Maybe u shld move dis to the family section. But then, seems lyk she might av her reasons. You come back from work, let's assume by 6.00pm and spend 2 hours with ur friend on phone. Let's assume u call ur parents and oda pple too for about about 1 hour too. Dt leaves about an hour or two with ur wife and children before u go to bed. Don't u think u might actually be putting ur friendship before ur family

Also, let's even assume u're ready to give up ut marriage for ur friendship, are u ready to sacrifice ur friend's fanily too since he said his wyf is complaining

I think u know u av a bit of fault, u just don't want to be told what to do bu ur wyf.

If u face ur wyf and give her attention, i doubt she actually would want to come in between u and ur best friend. U're both married now and dt means ur friendship has become secondary.

What kind of attention again? Cos most times when we don't go to work we are always together
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 5:00pm On Mar 27, 2013
jnr prof: I don't see anything wrong with the closeness you have with your friend. I'm sure she knew how tight u guys were before the marriage. I'll just ask you and your friend to check closely and ensure that you're not neglecting your wives in any way. As long as you give her attention when she needs it, or respond to her when she calls u, there's no problem. She's just jealous, let her get over it. Thankfully your best friend isn't female so there can't be any allegations of infidelity. I've been that close to a friend before and pple began to say all sorts, so i understand how it is. It takes someone having such a close friend that you can call a brother and would stand by you no matter what happens that'll understand. Maybe u should do as you have suggested: bring both families together for a meeting.

Thx a lot jr prof. Really app8t
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Oohrhii(m): 5:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
i sincerely think bringing both family together for a meeting will be nice.

This would also let both wives understand that there is no secret between you guys and that you wont be pushed to seperation.

Ladies do know how to spoil a good thing..just because of selfish interest. Remember eve..

Just call both family but check and agree with your friend cum brother on what you guys wnat to tell both wives and stick to it.

You cant lose his friendship because of her..besides the divorce thing is a threat...supposing she misbehaves..who would you run to.How did you get to the Uk before she met you. Who did you know initially.

From your story obviously you guys have your best interests at heart..

A good and caring friend is hard to find these days just like a good girl or wife. When you are blessed with one..just dont lose it cos they dont come twice.

Regards.

4 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by luvmijeje(f): 6:43pm On Mar 27, 2013
Op ur wife is suppose to be your best friend. To be candid you are being selfish.2hrs afterwork every weekdays and also on weekends,haba.!So u are expecting her not to complained.
You better set your priority right before your marriage fails.

11 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by DukeNija(m): 6:54pm On Mar 27, 2013
luvmijeje: Op ur wife is suppose to be your best friend. To be candid you are being selfish.2hrs afterwork every weekdays and also on weekends,haba.!So u are expecting are not to complained.

Abeg keep quiet!
What do you know about friendship?
Any Man that loses such a great friend is a big FO.oL!

Who will he run to when Life turns sour? This kind wife?

22 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by luvmijeje(f): 7:07pm On Mar 27, 2013
Duke_Nija:

Abeg keep quiet!
What do you know about friendship?
Any Man that loses such a great friend is a big FO.oL!

Who will he run to when Life turns sour? This kind wife?
Keep shut! Who is he suppose to turn to,if not the mother of his children,the bone of his bone. He is no longer single and he should start acting that way.

13 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Rocktation(f): 8:19pm On Mar 27, 2013
But seriously, what d'you discuss with a man for two hours everyday, over the phone? Surely you resolve some of the issues you discuss on each day, without having to relive the discussions, on another day naaaa! Or is it that you just got married and away from each other? It is absurd, walahi.

Wife and husband alike, crave attention, for mental stimulation if nothing else. Denying her for reasons not so tangible as "gisting with my guy", is even having no concept of respect for her. You have a life and need your space, but so does she and yet she makes time for both of you. Imagine if she digs up a friend now and begins to call her everyday, for two hours before bedtime...after your own call session. Hmmn.

Being truly committed to your marriage, means that you are willing to take sacrifices to keep it alive. The challenge is that the commitment to taking active steps to maintain the union, means that you may not get your way in certain areas. Reduce all those calls oga, or call him in your free time at work. Don't use another's reggae to spoil your own blues abeg.

I don advice you my own be dat oo.

17 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 8:24pm On Mar 27, 2013
zeefa:

What kind of attention again? Cos most times when we don't go to work we are always together

And out of dt tym dt u're together, u spend 2 hours EVERYDAY speaking with ur friend while she just watches
How about she also decides to spend 2 hours lyk dt with her own friends, most likely after u end ur own call, she picks up her phone and starts making her own calls too

I am not saying u should not remain friends with ur friend, but 2 hours everyday out of 24 hours with a friend for a married man is just waaaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy outta line! If it's a once in a while thingy, it's a different case entirely.

2 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by agohavivi(f): 8:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
Left to me, I'll advise that you tone down the relationship but maintain your friendship. Also, try as much as possible to improve on your relatinship with your wife. I believe there's some element of neglect on your side. A true friend is worth a great fortune so try as much as possible to bridge the divide and create a balance.

6 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 11:30pm On Mar 27, 2013
Rocktation: But seriously, what d'you discuss with a man for two hours everyday, over the phone? Surely you resolve some of the issues you discuss on each day, without having to relive the discussions, on another day naaaa! Or is it that you just got married and away from each other? It is absurd, walahi.

Wife and husband alike, crave attention, for mental stimulation if nothing else. Denying her for reasons not so tangible as "gisting with my guy", is even having no concept of respect for her. You have a life and need your space, but so does she and yet she makes time for both of you. Imagine if she digs up a friend now and begins to call her everyday, for two hours before bedtime...after your own call session. Hmmn.

Being truly committed to your marriage, means that you are willing to take sacrifices to keep it alive. The challenge is that the commitment to taking active steps to maintain the union, means that you may not get your way in certain areas. Reduce all those calls oga, or call him in your free time at work. Don't use another's reggae to spoil your own blues abeg.

I don advice you my own be dat oo.

Well, I don't kw what to say as per your comment. I feel she is just getting jealous unnecessarily. As regards your suggestion, if she decided to pick up calls from any of her female friends too. Franklyspeaking, I won't mind if that will make her happy.
The person in question help her get the materials for her PLAB exams & other stuffz. This person is not just a friend but a brother from another woman ready to do anything for us as a family.

My dear, I can't be given u details of my family on NL. But he has done a lot for her too especially when she was pregnant. His wife don't really complain cos he told me he has warned her never to pokenose into our affair.

But my own wife seems to be strong headed that won't just listen or understand but all she intend to do is 2 dish out the threat of a divorce.

As I said, I will call both party to a meeting on sunday, then I will give the house details on our conclusion. I pray it works, but if things go wrong, I have no choice than to let her go. I respect her a lot & I love her and I don't expect such from a woman that care & love her husband.

Besides, am so grateful for all your advise & suggestions.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by tsmith(f): 11:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
What marks a man from a boy is how he is able to adequately manage his relationships. It's okay to talk for hours when you are single, but as a married person, one needs to learn to repioritise and realign one's requirements. Your top obligations now is to your immediate family.

Your wife threatening you is nothing but a cry for your attention, read in between the lines and salvage your marriage now before its too late. And to anyone saying the wife needs to get a life or occupied, that's only wedging a bridge that is destined for destruction.

I'm only speaking from someone who has toiled similar lines and hubby now crying over split milk.

6 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 11:58pm On Mar 27, 2013
tsmith: What marks a man from a boy is how he is able to adequately manage his relationships. It's okay to talk for hours when you are single, but as a married person, one needs to learn to repioritise and realign one's requirements. Your top obligations now is to your immediate family.

Your wife threatening you is nothing but a cry for your attention, read in between the lines and salvage your marriage now before its too late. And to anyone saying the wife needs to get a life or occupied, that's only wedging a bridge that is destined for destruction.

I'm only speaking from someone who has toiled similar lines and hubby now crying over split milk.

Tx tsmith.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ice4jez(m): 12:11am On Mar 28, 2013
luvmijeje: Op ur wife is suppose to be your best friend. To be candid you are being selfish.2hrs afterwork every weekdays and also on weekends,haba.!So u are expecting her not to complained.
i beg to disagree u see my dear becos u marry a lady dont mean u forget some certain pple .some ladies marry a guy n want all d attention for themselve.this particular friend is one dat is very faithful.watin she want again.after a hard day ur husband comes to the house and call his best friend where dey discuss problems n find possible solution.wat of if he left the house and dey meet in a bar .which one will she prefer.he is faithful and responsible but she want satan to use her to seperate him from someone that can impact his life.

6 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by luvmijeje(f): 6:53am On Mar 28, 2013
Ice4jez: i beg to disagree u see my dear becos u marry a lady dont mean u forget some certain pple .some ladies marry a guy n want all d attention for themselve.this particular friend is one dat is very faithful.watin she want again.after a hard day ur husband comes to the house and call his best friend where dey discuss problems n find possible solution.wat of if he left the house and dey meet in a bar .which one will she prefer.he is faithful and responsible but she want satan to use her to seperate him from someone that can impact his life.
Eeeeehn,so she should be grateful that her husband come home everyday to spend time with his friend instead of her? To be grateful that his husband considered his friendship more important than his marriage? He even has to report his wife to his friend.! One chance!
I'm not saying he should not spend time with his friend but his wife happiness should also matter to him.

2 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by zeefa: 7:21am On Mar 28, 2013
luvmijeje:
Eeeeehn,so she should be grateful that her husband come home everyday to spend time with his friend instead of her? To be grateful that his husband considered his friendship more important than his marriage? He even has to report his wife to his friend.! One chance!
I'm not saying he should not spend time with his friend but his wife happiness should also matter to him.

Report my wife to my friend? Nope! He hates coming in2 our issues, and always tell me 2 handle my family affair myself without a third party. How I wish you people have the feelings of the kind of person Dayo is! He made it clear to me that our wives are friends especially here where you have no other families apart from the one's around us.

I still don't understand her problems & promise 2 get back here to you guyz on our conclusion.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by luvmijeje(f): 7:40am On Mar 28, 2013
zeefa:

Report my wife to my friend? Nope! He hates coming in2 our issues, and always tell me 2 handle my family affair myself without a third party. How I wish you people have the feelings of the kind of person Dayo is! He made it clear to me that our wives are friends especially here where you have no other families apart from the one's around us.

I still don't understand her problems & promise 2 get back here to you guyz on our conclusion.

Am I the only one seeing something or am I being dramatic.I rest my case here.

2 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Ice4jez(m): 8:56am On Mar 28, 2013
me too oh.pls handle this situation with love so dat both parties will not feel bad.
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:03am On Mar 28, 2013
It's funny no one really is as sensitive as i am. If ma wife comes up with such, as a comfirmed man with the moto, 'trust nobody, but live with all', i'll work on these points:

1. Wot is ma wife trying to tell me? I knw d divorce is jes tryin to tell me how serious d matter is.

2. Frnd or no frnd, is ma frnd tryin or makin secret advances towards ma wife?

Sitting point 2 on the fence, the next thing is:

3. Who is ma wife?

If she is non-african, then bother us? We all knw d akakas are with some kind of a warped mind!
Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by olekubaby: 9:15am On Mar 28, 2013
I think you do not understand your wife. Since your friends wife is complaining as well it has to do with feeling left out of whatever you and ur friend is/are discussing. You men shld carry your wives along, tell them about the 'project, biz plans and whatever u have going on that you had to talk for hours.

dont shut ur wives out, women dont like it. have a heart to heart talk with both of them together, and find time to have me and my wife quality time, that is not negotiable unless it involves life and death issue. cherish ur marriage and ur wife. Her threat is for you to notice her and also find time for her as well. you cant marry ur friend nor vice r vise.

wish u best of luck.

P.S. HALF OF UR TALK TIME WITH UR FRIEND, RESERVE FOR UR WIFE AND SEE D DIFFERENCE IN UR HOME.

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Kgdavid(m): 10:21am On Mar 28, 2013
zeefa:

I agreed with your comment. But the truth is that we talk about so many things that will better our life. He helped me with the HSMP program I used 2 enter uk. We don't talk about girls or anything nasty. We talk about his projects, his challenges and I share mine with him. He always advise me even when my wife misbehaves. He is such a good friend and a brother.

behold the root cause of your problem broda. your wife is threatened by your friend and probably feels exposed and thereby degraded; that yu seek his advice so much probably makes her feel less important cuz thats a role every good wife wants to play(and shuld play) plus seeking his advice on her when yu feel she is misbehaving, turns him into an enemy for her. believe me women take all these so important and not just any old woman at that but your wife.

there is no 100% win/win here cuz either way someone is gonna get hurt at least a little but its a no brainer that your wife shuld be more important than your friend and if she is not then yu shuldnt have married her in the first place but thats another topic for another day. if yu want to save your home you must:

1. find out exactly why your wife is upset and even if she is acting calm right now she is definitely upset. probe her a little and the flood-gates will open up to reveal the source of her hurt.

2. i'm sure that the issues i listed above are at least part of the problem in her mind so therefore when she opens up be prepared. this your friend must cease to become YOUR friend alone but rather your FAMILY friend. make sure you, your wife, your friend and his wife (if he has one) do something together like have dinner or just visit each other. let the tie between you and him extend to your families as well. if she sees him as a friend too, then half the problem is solved.

you must also make her feel that no matter how much you talk to him, she is still more important in your life. you would be making a big mistake for example if yu go talk to him about an issue before talking to your wife about it even if that is his field. little things make a big difference in relationships.

good luck

p.s im not sure discussing your wife with your friend is a really good idea. you are exposing her weakness to someone she is not close to so even if he is your bro from another mother this is a form of betrayal to her. she's your wife mann, unless what she has done is really too much to bear then keep it indoors plz. and if it is too much then yu realy shuldnt have married her but again thats another topic for another day.

11 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Nobody: 10:44am On Mar 28, 2013
Bring her to nairaland to tell her side of the story before I will make any reasonable suggestions. It is wise to listen to both sides before one can reach a tangible decision.

Meanwhile, try inviting the other man and his family to your place for family get together to foster closeness. Try not to force your wife to visit your friend with you that will only breed resentment towards your friend.

Good luck

1 Like

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by miss20(f): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2013
Kgdavid:

behold the root cause of your problem broda. your wife is threatened by your friend and probably feels exposed and thereby degraded; that yu seek his advice so much probably makes her feel less important cuz thats a role every good wife wants to play(and shuld play) plus seeking his advice on her when yu feel she is misbehaving, turns him into an enemy for her. believe me women take all these so important and not just any old woman at that but your wife.

there is no 100% win/win here cuz either way someone is gonna get hurt at least a little but its a no brainer that your wife shuld be more important than your friend and if she is not then yu shuldnt have married her in the first place but thats another topic for another day. if yu want to save your home you must:

1. find out exactly why your wife is upset and even if she is acting calm right now she is definitely upset. probe her a little and the flood-gates will open up to reveal the source of her hurt.

2. i'm sure that the issues i listed above are at least part of the problem in her mind so therefore when she opens up be prepared. this your friend must cease to become YOUR friend alone but rather your FAMILY friend. make sure you, your wife, your friend and his wife (if he has one) do something together like have dinner or just visit each other. let the tie between you and him extend to your families as well. if she sees him as a friend too, then half the problem is solved.

you must also make her feel that no matter how much you talk to him, she is still more important in your life. you would be making a big mistake for example if yu go talk to him about an issue before talking to your wife about it even if that is his field. little things make a big difference in relationships.

good luck

p.s im not sure discussing your wife with your friend is a really good idea. you are exposing her weakness to someone she is not close to so even if he is your bro from another mother this is a form of betrayal to her. she's your wife mann, unless what she has done is really too much to bear then keep it indoors plz. and if it is too much then yu realy shuldnt have married her but again thats another topic for another day.
10000+likes.op,I tink u shuld take dis advice nd save ur marraige.ur wife nd family shuld cum first or u shuld hav remained single nd giv ur friend an undivided attention.

4 Likes

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by bukatyne(f): 11:58am On Mar 28, 2013
zeefa:

Well, I don't kw what to say as per your comment. I feel she is just getting jealous unnecessarily. As regards your suggestion, if she decided to pick up calls from any of her female friends too. Franklyspeaking, I won't mind if that will make her happy.
The person in question help her get the materials for her PLAB exams & other stuffz. This person is not just a friend but a brother from another woman ready to do anything for us as a family.

My dear, I can't be given u details of my family on NL. But he has done a lot for her too especially when she was pregnant. His wife don't really complain cos he told me he has warned her never to pokenose into our affair.

But my own wife seems to be strong headed that won't just listen or understand but all she intend to do is 2 dish out the threat of a divorce.

As I said, I will call both party to a meeting on sunday, then I will give the house details on our conclusion. I pray it works, but if things go wrong, I have no choice than to let her go. I respect her a lot & I love her and I don't expect such from a woman that care & love her husband

Besides, am so grateful for all your advise & suggestions.

I want to believe my eyes are deceiving me @ the bolded.

Your friend warned his wife NOT to poke nose into your friendship?
Your wife is strong headed because she doesn't feel comfortable with your friendship with Dayo?
You are willing to let your wife go for your friendship?

Mbok, tell us what is really going on so we can advise you.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: She Threaten 2 Divorce Me If I Dont Dissociate Myself From My Best Friend. by Rocktation(f): 12:29pm On Mar 28, 2013
My dear...*singing* #the thing wey I de see, wey I de hear, I no go lie, e pass me.#

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (15) (Reply)

Nobody Wants To Marry Us, Employers Reject Us, Our Skin Is A Problem –albinos / Zimbabwean Soldier Catches His Wife Sleeping With Her Married Co-Worker / Woman Gives Birth To A Boy In BRT Bus In Lagos (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.