Stats: 3,158,300 members, 7,836,311 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (251) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (518084 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 8:01am On Dec 27, 2013
Superb night I had. Have an auspicious day, my people. wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 8:10am On Dec 27, 2013
Emmyk: Superb night I had. Have an auspicious day, my people
People of my school are sometimes superstitious.....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 8:21am On Dec 27, 2013
Yemlizzy:
People of my school are sometimes superstitious.....
superstitious people are mostly yorubas
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:24am On Dec 27, 2013
harlos: superstitious people are mostly yorubas
Yorubas , Hausas and Igbos are one Nigerian .
* morning sweets * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 8:43am On Dec 27, 2013
emma_best2000: Yorubas , Hausas and Igbos are one Nigerian .
* morning sweets * kiss
"Nigerian" is an adjective used to qualify a Nigerian. cheesycheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Akeem79(m): 9:38am On Dec 27, 2013
Emmyk: "Nigerian" is an adjective used to qualify a Nigerian. cheesycheesy

Nigerian(s) and their funny laugh abeg park well Jare .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 9:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Akeem79: Nigerian(s) and their funny laugh abeg park well Jare .
Jare is not an English word
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 9:47am On Dec 27, 2013
Akeem79: Nigerian(s) and their funny laugh abeg park well Jare .

Jare jare jare!! He dey talk as if hinself don ja
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ONESON1(m): 9:55am On Dec 27, 2013
nathandrake:

Jare jare jare!! He dey talk as if hinself don ja
Ja what nao
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by deepthougths(m): 10:02am On Dec 27, 2013
nao for now or naomi? pple sef
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LaJuMe: 10:57am On Dec 27, 2013
deepthougths: nao for now or naomi? pple sef
sef....what does it mean?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 11:24am On Dec 27, 2013
La_ JuMe:
sef....what does it mean?
Mean what you say at all times
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 11:45am On Dec 27, 2013
Missmossy:
Mean what you say at all times
Times is the plural of time
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Zonacom(m): 12:26pm On Dec 27, 2013
harlos:
Times is the plural of time
'Time! Time!' Is the response we chorus in primary school whenever someone says; story story!...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by eyezik3(m): 12:39pm On Dec 27, 2013
Story! Story!! Story!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ruffhandu: 12:40pm On Dec 27, 2013
Zona.com:

'Time! Time!' Is the response we chorus in primary school whenever someone says; story story!...

Story Story!... is the opening phrase for folklores
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 1:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
ruffhandu:

Story Story!... is the opening phrase for folklores
Folklores conviction
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 1:31pm On Dec 27, 2013
emma_best2000: Folklores conviction
Conviction? Eureka!!! He wasn't convicted as we expected,rather he was discharged and acquitted.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 2:12pm On Dec 27, 2013
Yemlizzy:
Conviction? Eureka!!! He wasn't convicted as we expected,rather he was discharged and acquitted.

Acquitted of what crime?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 2:27pm On Dec 27, 2013
Babe2sure:

Acquitted of what crime?

Crime rate this is year is not that mucj compare to last year
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 3:03pm On Dec 27, 2013
nathandrake:

Crime rate this is year is not that mucj compare to last year

year 2014 loading!!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ruffhandu: 3:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
chocopearl:

year 2014 loading!!!!

loading!!! is incomplete, please kindly re-load.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 4:20pm On Dec 27, 2013
ruffhandu:

loading!!! is incomplete, please kindly re-load.
reload the page
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by profjingo(m): 5:14pm On Dec 27, 2013
Missmossy:
reload the page
Page 275, is where u would find d topic.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:21pm On Dec 27, 2013
profjingo:
Page 275, is where u would find d topic.
Topic of my latest novel is Everybody Is A Genius
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 27, 2013
Sammy Hoe: .
Topic of my latest novel is Everybody Is A Genius
Genius Sammy, Hope you neva miss me too much
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:25am On Dec 28, 2013
Damex333: Genius Sammy, Hope you neva miss me too much
Much of the discussion about income has focused on one person in the marriage earning more than the other .
* Morning Buddies * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:12am On Dec 28, 2013
emma_best2000: Much of the discussion about income has focused on one person in the marriage earning more than the other .
* Morning Buddies * kiss
Other times i feel like iam loosing my sanity, i remember i have you. *morning*

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by eyezik3(m): 10:16am On Dec 28, 2013
Missmossy:
Other times i feel like iam loosing my sanity, i remember i have you. *morning*
You are the pillar that hold my life Master Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ormorlehwah(f): 10:32am On Dec 28, 2013
eyezik3:
You are the pillar that hold my life Master Jesus, the author and finisher of our faith.
faith is the assurance of things hope for,evidence of things not seen.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by eyezik3(m): 10:46am On Dec 28, 2013
Ormorlehwah: faith is the assurance of things hope for,evidence of things not seen.
Seen is what u have witness with ur eyes, Ormorlehwah is such a preety girl cuz av seen it.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:50am On Dec 28, 2013
Ormorlehwah: faith is the assurance of things hope for,evidence of things not seen.
seen alot of things since my birth, good, bad, ugly, beautiful and many more.

(1) (2) (3) ... (248) (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask