Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,044 members, 7,835,517 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (252) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (517974 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 10:52am On Dec 28, 2013
It is a bright Saturday Morning here in my city. smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:56am On Dec 28, 2013
eyezik3:
Seen is what u have witness with ur eyes, Ormorlehwah is such a preety girl cuz av seen it.
it seems ormorlehwah is a strict but I'll like to know how strict she is...eyezik your eyes can zik things cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 28, 2013
harlos: it seems ormorlehwah is a strict but I'll like to know how strict she is...eyezik your eyes can zik things cheesy
things of the spirit are not to be seen with the ordinary eyes
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:42am On Dec 28, 2013
eyezik3:
Seen is what u have witness with ur eyes, Ormorlehwah is such a preety girl cuz av seen it.
it is the longest word in science dictionary -----> Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconoisis.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ormorlehwah(f): 11:51am On Dec 28, 2013
Damex333: things of the spirit are not to be seen with the ordinary eyes
Eyes that look are common but Eyes that eyes are rare.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 28, 2013
Ormorlehwah: Eyes that look are common but Eyes that eyes are rare.
rare species like you is hard to find
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ormorlehwah(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Damex333: rare species like you is hard to find
find it out - I was born in that gr8 month,NOVEMBER.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 12:27pm On Dec 28, 2013
Damex333: rare species like you is hard to find
Find out who caught his fancy at last night party
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by eyezik3(m): 1:15pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ormorlehwah: find it out - I was born in that gr8 month,NOVEMBER.
NOVEMBER, that was d month an angel was born to viz World can yhu guess who Ormorlehwah ofcourse as are name denotes, but I will not tell anybody the date she was born!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 1:48pm On Dec 28, 2013
eyezik3:
NOVEMBER, that was d month an angel was born to viz World can yhu guess who Ormorlehwah ofcourse as are name denotes, but I will not tell anybody the date she was born!
(My Sis) Born a baby boy , Thanks be to God Almighy , Buddies pls join me in celebration becos it's not easy .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:02pm On Dec 28, 2013
Ormorlehwah: it is the longest word in science dictionary -----> Pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovolcanoconoisis.
shockedshockedshocked

emma_best2000: (My Sis) Born a baby boy , Thanks be to God Almighy , Buddies pls join me in celebration becos it's not easy .
easy to be invited but to come are sometimes hard, congratulations bro ours is coming soon wink
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:40pm On Dec 28, 2013
harlos: shockedshockedshocked

easy to be invited but to come are sometimes hard, congratulations bro ours is coming soon wink
Soon? Invite me ooh Harlos,me sef like better thing.......

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:56am On Dec 29, 2013
Missmossy:
Soon? Invite me ooh Harlos,me sef like better thing.......
Thing(s) fall apart a book by mighty Achebe ...
* Sweets Morning * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 7:11am On Dec 29, 2013
emma_best2000: Thing(s) fall apart a book by mighty Achebe ...
* Sweets Morning * kiss
Achebe is an ibo name.*Good Morning*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 4:54pm On Dec 29, 2013
mystiqueDZ: Achebe is an ibo name.*Good Morning*
Name another literary text by Chinua Achebe

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 8:41pm On Dec 29, 2013
Missmossy:
Name another literary text by Chinua Achebe

Achebe is also the author of Arrrows of God, No Longer at Ease, Chike and the River and There was a Country. *thank me later*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 9:31pm On Dec 29, 2013
chocopearl:

Achebe is also the author of Arrrows of God, No Longer at Ease, Chike and the River and There was a Country. *thank me later*

*you seem vast in literature,i'm impressed* Country- a geographical or territorial location differientated in terms of landmass or what have you?cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 5:05am On Dec 30, 2013
Yemlizzy:
*you seem vast in literature,i'm impressed* Country- a geographical or territorial location differientated in terms of landmass or what have you?cheesy
You are my rock of ages...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 7:08am On Dec 30, 2013
mystiqueDZ: You are my rock of ages...

AGES is the premier gynaecological surgical association representing the majority of practising gynaecologists in Australia and New Zealand.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 7:24am On Dec 30, 2013
nathandrake:

AGES is the premier gynaecological surgical association representing the majority of practising gynaecologists in Australia and New Zealand.
New Zealand is the nation where Dunedin is situated.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 7:31am On Dec 30, 2013
Yemlizzy:
New Zealand is the nation where Dunedin is situated.

Situated in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. I wll love to take you(yemlizzy) to the beautiful mountians of New zealand if you will jux say.....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 8:19am On Dec 30, 2013
nathandrake:

Situated in the southwestern Pacific Ocean. I wll love to take you(yemlizzy) to the beautiful mountians of New zealand if you will jux say.....
Say she's engaged already, Yes? cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 8:40am On Dec 30, 2013
Emmyk: Say she's engaged already, Yes? cheesy
Yes is the reply he expected from her before you make it known to him she is engaged....sad ending for him, I feel your pain bro
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ruffhandu: 9:21am On Dec 30, 2013
harlos: Yes is the reply he expected from her before you make it known to him she is engaged....sad ending for him, I feel your pain bro

Bro, I hope you are enjoying the holidays this season.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 9:39am On Dec 30, 2013
ruffhandu:

Bro, I hope you are enjoying the holidays this season.

Season wey emmyk wan try ruin buh my God is above all. still waiting from yemlizzy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 9:42am On Dec 30, 2013
nathandrake:

Season wey emmyk wan try ruin buh my God is above all. still waiting from yemlizzy
Yemlizzy is not available sorry tongue try again next time grin
* sweets Morning *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LaJuMe: 9:44am On Dec 30, 2013
emma_best2000: Yemlizzy is not available sorry tongue try again next time grin
* sweets Morning *
time waits for no man
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Amis(f): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
La_ JuMe:
time waits for no man
Man o war guys nearly kill my friend al because of la jume
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 9:53am On Dec 30, 2013
La_ JuMe:
time waits for no man

Man free me and yemlizzy, what God wants to join together let nobody put asunder. Waiting for my o my
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Amis(f): 10:00am On Dec 30, 2013
nathandrake:

Man free me and yemlizzy, what God wants to join together let nobody put asunder. Waiting for my o my

My o my ? Choi is there still love
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:02am On Dec 30, 2013
Amis:

My o my ? Choi is there still love
love is everywhere, look and you'll see
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 10:24am On Dec 30, 2013
harlos: love is everywhere, look and you'll see
See me see wahala ehhh. Oga nathandrake, I was only thinkingoutloud jor o. cheesycheesy

It's very cold this Morning. I'll survive cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (249) (250) (251) (252) (253) (254) (255) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.