Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,353 members, 7,860,935 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 07:19 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (259) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (521395 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 12:55pm On Jan 06, 2014
Self care includes a range of proactive steps in
response to the recognition of the impact the
work has in terms of the demands it places on
workers mentally and emotionally as well as the
negative impacts of stress that can result when
these demands are not effectively managed at
either the individual or organisational level.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Flakesyblaze(f): 1:01pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sheenor: Self care includes a range of proactive steps in
response to the recognition of the impact the
work has in terms of the demands it places on
workers mentally and emotionally as well as the
negative impacts of stress that can result when
these demands are not effectively managed at
either the individual or organisational level.
level? Which are you?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 1:06pm On Jan 06, 2014
Flakesyblaze: level? Which are you?
you are right!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 3:26pm On Jan 06, 2014
davseun2ta: you are right!
Right and left are synonyms.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 4:24pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yemlizzy: Right and left are synonyms.

The synonym for love is yemlizzy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:36pm On Jan 06, 2014
nathandrake:

The synonym for love is yemlizzy
yemlizzy's love is making you see something thats not there, the last word was "synonym" and not "The" as you've used it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 4:51pm On Jan 06, 2014
harlos: yemlizzy's love is making you see something thats not there, the last word was "synonym" and not "The" as you've used it
It is crazy lol.....her name always remind me of the time I was in love and for a second I thought she was my old love.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 5:15pm On Jan 06, 2014
nathandrake:
It is crazy lol.....her name always remind me of the time I was in love and for a second I thought she was my old love.
cheesycheesycheesy

Love is turning you into another thing
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 6:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
harlos:
cheesycheesycheesy

Love is turning you into another thing

Thing You Should Quit Doing To
Be More Successful

Quit Saying Tomorrow – You know the
saying, “Yesterday you said tomorrow?”
Seriously, stop that! Delaying or
procrastinating around something that you
think is important means one of two things.
You’re either scared to start because it means
your life will change or you want it for the
wrong reasons (i.e. someone else is
encouraging you to do it).
So yes, that new healthy eating thing you want
to do will be very difficult and possibly
unpleasant. But every day you wait to start is
another day you’re not helping yourself. And
you keep telling yourself that you’ll wait until
the kids are a certain age before you finish your
degree, but is that really the main reason you’re
waiting? Or is it because studying is not nearly
as exciting as all the other options you have
right now? And while you’re at it, why are you
donating free money to the gym? They haven’t
seen you in months.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 7:20pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sheenor:

Thing You Should Quit Doing To
Be More Successful.....................................
..........................waiting? Or is it because studying is not nearly
as exciting as all the other options you have
right now? And while you’re at it, why are you
donating free money to the gym? They haven’t
seen you in months.

Months before I finish reading the last post. no offence sheenor
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Flakesyblaze(f): 8:16pm On Jan 06, 2014
nathandrake:

Months before I finish reading the last post. no offence sheenor
sheenor's recent post is right...but most people find reading boring
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 9:12pm On Jan 06, 2014
Flakesyblaze: sheenor's recent post is right...but most people find reading boring
boring is the only word i can use to describe this last lecture
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LaJuMe: 9:37pm On Jan 06, 2014
Missmossy:
boring is the only word i can use to describe this last lecture

lectures starts asap
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by SirChides(m): 9:44pm On Jan 06, 2014
La_ JuMe:

lectures starts asap
asap? whats the meaning of that
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 9:58pm On Jan 06, 2014
Sir Chides: asap? whats the meaning of that
That word or term in question is a common one used,might not be in the dictionary but its a familiar one am sure most peeps know * btw, Nathandrake, the way you fuss over this your old love of a thing seems quite amusing*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 11:05pm On Jan 06, 2014
Yemlizzy:
That word or term in question is a common one used,might not be in the dictionary but its a familiar one am sure most peeps know * btw, Nathandrake, the way you fuss over this your old love of a thing seems quite amusing*
know that asap means as soon as possible
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Rcih: 5:19am On Jan 07, 2014
Amusing a moment dat relieves u of ur worries n u give no Bleep.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 7:54am On Jan 07, 2014
chiefololade:
know that asap means as soon as possible
Possible event is one that might happend ..
* sweets Tuesday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 10:51am On Jan 07, 2014
emma_best2000: Possible event is one that might happened ..

Happened to me

Yesterday I went home happy, after a fascinating
Football match between Ac milan vs Atlanta. I dumped the laptop bag that I
was carrying. Entered to the kitchen, there
was no onion. Opened the fridge, there
were no eggs. This means I have to go to
the market before the humble stomach start
to make SOS calls. I Picked the bike key
from the hook on the wall and left. While
Riding to the near-by Edo street, kabala west kaduna state. Lots of vehicles stopped me. A beggar spotted me, started to walk towards me. As he comes near I didn't want to make an eye contact.

Me: I said (Allah yaba da saha) and turned my face the other side.

He: Said (Fisabillilahi) and took out his hand and asked me for money.

Immediately the vehicles reduce. I
zoomed past him.

Who know he might demand for ₦1000 note or even more or so i thought. grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chocopearl(f): 2:18pm On Jan 07, 2014
Thought i could fathom what d above story was all about.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 3:07pm On Jan 07, 2014
chocopearl: Thought i could fathom what d above story was all about.

About time he stop this tales by moonlight.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ruffhandu: 7:02pm On Jan 07, 2014
nathandrake:

About time he stop this tales by moonlight.

moonlight makes a lot of sense at night
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 7:05pm On Jan 07, 2014
Night owls are arriving earlier this days
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 7:52pm On Jan 07, 2014
days are numbered in the world of fools..
We feel the hunger and follow no one's rules..
Everybody wants eternal life and nobody can
seem to get it right.... Man worships the gospel that they preach to you. Living like a demon, a burden left to prove. You can live your life in heaven or create your hell. We will write our end result with every tale we tell.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
Sheenor: days are numbered in the world of fools..
We feel the hunger and follow no one's rules..
Everybody wants eternal life and nobody can
seem to get it right.... Man worships the gospel that they preach to you. Living like a demon, a burden left to prove. You can live your life in heaven or create your hell. We will write our end result with every tale we tell.

Tell it to the birds.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:20pm On Jan 07, 2014
Babe2sure:

Tell it to the birds.
birds of the air
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by akorlade(m): 9:01pm On Jan 07, 2014
Missmossy:
birds of the air
air in my lungs
the very air that keeps me alive
flowing in my veins
you are the air that I breath.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by thando(f): 9:15pm On Jan 07, 2014
breathe again? very hard once u see how polluted the air is under microscopic view
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2014
thando: breathe again? very hard once u see how polluted the air is under microscopic view
View that picture.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 11:57pm On Jan 07, 2014
Yemlizzy:
View that picture.

Picture Collection of World, Nature, Funny, Animals, People, Islamic, Christianity, Science, Love, Space, Sports and unbelievable pictures can all be find on the internet
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ericomoto(m): 10:34am On Jan 08, 2014
Sheenor:

Picture Collection of World, Nature, Funny, Animals, People, Islamic, Christianity, Science, Love, Space, Sports and unbelievable pictures can all be find on the internet

Internet friends, Happy New Year
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 1:57pm On Jan 08, 2014
Ericomoto:

Internet friends, Happy New Year
Year of peace , love and blessing , That is what I prophecies .
* In Jesus Name Amen *

(1) (2) (3) ... (256) (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.