Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,392 members, 7,861,098 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 12:18 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (260) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (521416 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 08, 2014
emma_best2000: Year of peace , love and blessing , That is what I prophecies .
* In Jesus Name Amen *
Prophecies are just so numerous this year.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 10:44pm On Jan 08, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Prophecies are just so numerous this year.
Year two in medicine no be beans,the poor boy laments....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by thando(f): 6:24am On Jan 09, 2014
laments
are cheap, this yr may i do all that i need to be the person that my
good lord has always wanted me to be and not faulter in my faith . . .
Amen to this too!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 6:30am On Jan 09, 2014
thando: laments are cheap, this yr may i do all that i need to be the person that my good lord has always wanted me to be and not falter in my faith . . . Amen to this too!
Too busy throughout the whole of yesterday to come here and make a post, good morning good people. Amen to all our prayers
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by akorlade(m): 7:36am On Jan 09, 2014
harlos:
Too busy throughout the whole of yesterday to come here and make a post, good morning good people. Amen to all our prayers
prayers made
prayers unanswered
unanswered request.
keep on praying your answer is on the way.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 8:32am On Jan 09, 2014
akorlade:
prayers made
prayers unanswered
unanswered request.
keep on praying your answer is on the way.
(Best) way to help developing countries value mangroves is to see them as something that provides services .
* Sweets Thursday * kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:01am On Jan 09, 2014
Services is a plural form of service
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ruffhandu: 1:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
Sammy Hoe: Services is a plural form of service

service should be rendered before payment
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 1:20pm On Jan 09, 2014
ruffhandu:

service should be rendered before payment

(Mode of) payment has not been agreed on.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:17pm On Jan 09, 2014
Babe2sure:

(Mode of) payment has not been agreed on.
On top your matter is a song by Wizkid.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 8:50pm On Jan 09, 2014
Missmossy:
On top your matter is a song by Wizkid.
Wizkid is a nigerian artist. I'm just starting to like that guy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by omotenah(f): 8:55pm On Jan 09, 2014
guy liking a guy? if thats not homo then idk wat is
harlos: Wizkid is a nigerian artist. I'm just starting to like that guy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 9:11pm On Jan 09, 2014
omotenah: guy liking a guy? if thats not homo then idk wat is
Is that what you think? Its best you work on your level of reasoning. If a guy appreciating the music of his fellow guy amounts to homosexuality, such a silly conclusion * Harlos where art thou? *

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 9:26pm On Jan 09, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Is that what you think? Its best you work on your level of reasoning. If a guy appreciating the music of his fellow guy amounts to homosexuality, such a silly conclusion * Harlos where art thou? *
conclusion part of ur post is what i so much like. Omotenah when u become a star u'll see how many ladies will like you.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by omotenah(f): 10:21pm On Jan 09, 2014
harlos: conclusion part of ur post is what i so much like. Omotenah when u become a star u'll see how many ladies will like you.
you obviously don't see the joke in my previous post, hian! humorless being? I don't mix with them. And the so wise Yemilizzy, Harlos said he likes the guy not his "music".. if I should work on my level of reasoning, my dear you av a long way to go working on your level of "reading and understanding"
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 10:33pm On Jan 09, 2014
omotenah:
you obviously don't see the joke in my previous post, hian! humorless being? I don't mix with them. And the so wise Yemilizzy, Harlos said he likes the guy not his "music".. if I should work on my level of reasoning, my dear you av a long way to go working on your level of "reading and understanding"

Understanding is what thhe 3 of you lack, omotena that was a dry humor and liking the guy is the same thing as liking his music shey u understand now!! Yemlizzy you.....still thinking........................still thinking, nothing to say to you
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2014
omotenah:
undestanding matters most u knw. I'm not taking it as serious as u think. Just chill uhm smiley I understand what u ment by likin music and liking the artist himself...to me it goes together, if i like him i'll like his music nd if i don't non of his music no matter how sweet/wonderful it is, i won't like it....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by akorlade(m): 5:07am On Jan 10, 2014
harlos: undestanding matters most u knw. I'm not taking it as serious as u think. Just chill uhm smiley I understand what u ment by likin music and liking the artist himself...to me it goes together, if i like him i'll like his music nd if i don't non of his music no matter how sweet/wonderful it is, i won't like it....
It's a matter of contextual use of word, guys don't work yourself up. it might become beefing things between you guys.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 7:23am On Jan 10, 2014
akorlade:
It's a matter of contextual use of word, guys don't work yourself up. it might become beefing things between you guys.
guys what do you see about yesterday's award
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Emmyk(m): 7:40am On Jan 10, 2014
Awards night of ojoro. Anyways, I was pissed. Dunno about you.,
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 7:51am On Jan 10, 2014
Emmyk: Awards night of ojoro. Anyways, I was pissed. Dunno about you.,
You can guess right how I felt too....then I had another thought that maybe because Nigeria clipped most of the award. Or isn't CAF an African award again
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:20am On Jan 10, 2014
harlos: You can guess right how I felt too....then I had another thought that maybe because Nigeria clipped most of the award. Or isn't CAF an African award again
Again and again the little girl told her mom.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 8:54am On Jan 10, 2014
Missmossy:
Again and again the little girl told her mom.
Mom I want to drink ice cream sad
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 9:30am On Jan 10, 2014
harlos:
Mom I want to drink ice cream sad
cream color is a color I admire
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Sheenor: 9:51am On Jan 10, 2014
"Admire" is track #2 on the album Care
Package. Of Omarion
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by nathandrake(m): 10:10am On Jan 10, 2014
Sheenor: "Admire" is track #2 on the album Care
Package. Of Omarion

Omarion flop grin don't like the guy for any thing, I have song for you guys and you will love mi for it. http://dc353.4shared.com/img/1063766070/9925ec2/dlink__2Fdownload_2F4BskDkSx_3Ftsid_3D20140110-40748-e6fc0b90/preview.mp3
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 11:13am On Jan 10, 2014
nathandrake:

Omarion flop grin don't like the guy for any thing, I have song for you guys and you will love mi for it. http://dc353.4shared.com/img/1063766070/9925ec2/dlink__2Fdownload_2F4BskDkSx_3Ftsid_3D20140110-40748-e6fc0b90/preview.mp3

It is a dog's world we live in! Where the golden rule is,everyman to himself, God for us all.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:50am On Jan 10, 2014
Babe2sure:

It is a dog's world we live in! Where the golden rule is,everyman to himself, God for us all.
all stand!!! And greet!!! *babe2sure, xup?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 1:19pm On Jan 10, 2014
davseun2ta: all stand!!! And greet!!! *babe2sure, xup?*
Greet your elders and respect their words .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Yemlizzy(f): 2:40pm On Jan 10, 2014
emma_best2000: Greet your elders and respect their words .
Words of the elders are essential.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ruffhandu: 5:12pm On Jan 10, 2014
Yemlizzy:
Words of the elders are essential.

essential commodities are not always costly
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by LaJuMe: 5:33pm On Jan 10, 2014
ruffhandu:

essential commodities are not always costly
costly mistakes are dangerous

(1) (2) (3) ... (257) (258) (259) (260) (261) (262) (263) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.