Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:52 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513350 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Joyous888(f): 10:51pm On Dec 12, 2014
You are the best..,..,..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 11:33pm On Dec 12, 2014
Joyous888:
You are the best..,..,..
Best of all the rest
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nimk(f): 7:03am On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

Dangerous connection is what am seeing btw u and nimk...........Because I can see that she is missing the plot of this game while writing to you

•••••••lovely weekend to you all•••••••••

Rest is almost the same as sleep

*@dre11 haba nah
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:59am On Dec 13, 2014
Nimk:

Rest is almost the same as sleep

*@dre11 haba nah
Sleep is good for the body grin

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Joyous888(f): 10:17am On Dec 13, 2014
Body exercise is profitable to the soul
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 10:34am On Dec 13, 2014
Joyous888:
Body exercise is profitable to the soul
soul spirit and my body belong to christ.

* Apy weknd, Missmossy it Gud to c u here,
Nimk thanks for playing d game oo orelse my Oga dre11 will burst me cheesy,
I love ur course @ micro biology. Btw how is d weknd going to be?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 11:15am On Dec 13, 2014
zyzxx:

Christ the saviour..... Let celebrate his birth

••••••Nimk.. .. I winked at yah..
Missmossy......greetings
Joyous888....why don't u quote the next person u wanna comment on
This guy that I quote.. ... I say a happy weekend to you
Everyone.. .... Wish you the best of the weekend•••••

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 11:32am On Dec 13, 2014
dre11:

Christ the saviour..... Let celebrate his birth

••••••Nimk.. .. I winked at yah..
Missmossy......greetings
Joyous888....why don't u quote the next person u wanna comment on
This guy that I quote.. ... I say a happy weekend to you
Everyone.. .... Wish you the best of the weekend•••••
birth of the saviour.

*same to u boss. *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2014
zyzxx:
birth of the saviour.

*same to u boss. *
saviour of the world, redeemer and friend.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 12:23pm On Dec 13, 2014
toykathy:

saviour of the world, redeemer and friend.
freind + ship = freindship.

*how u ma'am, Apy weknd? *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nimk(f): 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2014
zyzxx:

*lol ....the weekend will be fyn tnx*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2014
friendship is a relationship between friends...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 10:03pm On Dec 13, 2014
teewai3:
friendship is a relationship between friends...

Friends can be chosen, but you can't choose your family.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 10:57pm On Dec 13, 2014
Babe2sure:

Friends can be chosen, but you can't choose your family.

Family love conquers all..
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2014
TrishaP:

Family love conquers all..
All your curves and your edges.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 6:34am On Dec 14, 2014
talk2riel:

All your curves and your edges.
Edges has five letter words ! Hapi Sunday
*Sweets Sunday * kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 7:00am On Dec 14, 2014
Sunday is the day of the week following Saturday but before Monday..

*have a wonderful sunday y'all*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 10:04am On Dec 14, 2014
teewai3:
Sunday is the day of the week following Saturday but before Monday..

*have a wonderful sunday y'all*

monday according to d jews is meant for worshiping d moon
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 10:58am On Dec 14, 2014
toykathy:

monday according to d jews is meant for worshiping d moon
Moon light story
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by toykathy(f): 11:13am On Dec 14, 2014
talk2riel:

Moon light story

story story.... Story..... Once upon a time.... Time time.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Omoalhaja7: 11:25am On Dec 14, 2014
toykathy:

story story.... Story..... Once upon a time.... Time time.
Time & Tide,they say,wait for no one.....(except me sha oo) cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by paulostical: 11:32am On Dec 14, 2014
Omoalhaja7:

Time & Tide,they say,wait for no one.....(except me sha oo) cheesy
One is the first arabic numeral... *A fruitful sunday is my wish for you all, I trust you're enjoying your weekend??*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2014
paulostical:
One is the first arabic numeral... *A fruitful sunday is my wish for you all, I trust you're enjoying your weekend??*
numeral as in numbers.

*apy sunday nimk, toykathy, trishap i c u o, tomistile, and al o, *

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2014
zyzxx:
numeral as in numbers.

*apy sunday nimk, toykathy, trishap i c u o, tomistile, and al o, *

numbers a book of the Bible.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 9:42pm On Dec 14, 2014
Bible is a canonical collection of texts sacred in Christianity..did u read ur bible today?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by CEtoO(f): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2014
teewai3:
Bible is a canonical collection of texts sacred in Christianity..did u read ur bible today?
Today is 5 letter word n I sure read my bible 2day
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 9:57pm On Dec 14, 2014
2day was quite boring here, thought it was gonna be eventful but sha! no P. so hw was ur day?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 5:24am On Dec 15, 2014
teewai3:
2day was quite boring here, thought it was gonna be eventful but sha! no P. so hw was ur day?
Day break, sign of the rising sun.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chuzor73(m): 7:46am On Dec 15, 2014
Sun is to the world the light
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by paulostical: 9:47am On Dec 15, 2014
chuzor73:
Sun is to the world the light
Light of the world, that's what I perceive CHRIST to be as well as those that believe in Him
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:24am On Dec 15, 2014
paulostical:
Light of the world, that's what I perceive CHRIST to be as well as those that believe in Him

Him never gree come
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 12:05pm On Dec 15, 2014
ShahzadNonso:

Him never gree come
come and see everything turning Arround.

(1) (2) (3) ... (386) (387) (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.