Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:16 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (391) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513234 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 4:20pm On Dec 17, 2014
TrishaP:

Nowadays I'm working on my spiritual life.

Life so true, devoid of meaningless attachments
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by dre11(m): 5:17pm On Dec 17, 2014
theorbiters:

Life so true, devoid of meaningless attachments

Attachments on yahoomail shouldn't be to big
So that it doesn't hang on the waygrin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by joseph1832(m): 9:42pm On Dec 17, 2014
dre11:

Attachments on yahoomail shouldn't be to big
So that it doesn't hang on the waygrin
Way? Which way? Didn't know attachment ply the road or even trek.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 11:18pm On Dec 17, 2014
joseph1832:
Way? Which way? Didn't know attachment ply the road or even trek.
trek to the market.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:18am On Dec 18, 2014
Missmossy:

trek to the market.
Market very busy during Xmas periods !
* Sweets Thursday * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:49am On Dec 18, 2014
emmabest2000:
Market very busy during Xmas periods !
* Sweets Thursday * kiss
Periods and overtime
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 8:27am On Dec 18, 2014
Overtime I hear that ladies don't marry for money. Still wondering what they marry for
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 8:57am On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:
Overtime I hear that ladies don't marry for money. Still wondering what they marry for
For unto us a child is born
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 10:10am On Dec 18, 2014
talk2riel:

For unto us a child is born

Born for the good of mankind, for this reason I came
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Missmossy(f): 11:15am On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:

Born for the good of mankind, for this reason I came
Came, called and changed the world.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Ellidude(m): 11:19am On Dec 18, 2014
Missmossy:

Came, called and changed the world.
World facts are cool when perfectly understood.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 1:49pm On Dec 18, 2014
Ellidude:
World facts are cool when perfectly understood.

Understood I the Master's wish; therefore I must not relent
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by CrazyKaps: 2:07pm On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:

Understood I the Master's wish; therefore I must to relent

"Relent? Never!" And so bravely they marched on.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 2:28pm On Dec 18, 2014
CrazyKaps:

"Relent? Never!" And so bravely they marched on.

On and on we go, only to be pegged back by our own selfish desires.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by CrazyKaps: 4:26pm On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:

On and on we go, only to be pegged back by our own selfish desires.

Desires: the driving force for us mortal beings, the fount of our greatest inspiration... And yet our greatest foes.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 4:35pm On Dec 18, 2014
CrazyKaps:

Desires: the driving force for us mortal beings, the fount of our greatest inspiration... And yet our greatest foes.

Foes not easily conquered, are those who know the future.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by KissQ(f): 4:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:

Foes not easily conquered, are those who know the future.
Future of this nation is greatly dependent on who we vote, so let's be wise!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 5:54pm On Dec 18, 2014
KissQ:

Future of this nation is greatly dependent on who we vote, so let's be wise!

Wise men are not known by the amount of grey hair but by the ability to see what no other see
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:31pm On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:

Wise men are not known by the amount of grey hair but by the ability to see what no other see
see what i'm trying to say.

* Gud pm house, & Wellcome CrazyKaps and theorbiters.
Trishap how is ur spiritual life cheesy
Wellcome Tommywa2. *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 6:34pm On Dec 18, 2014
zyzxx:
see what i'm trying to say.

* Gud pm house, & Wellcome CrazyKaps and theorbiters.
Trishap how is ur spiritual life cheesy
Wellcome Tommywa2. *
Say what you need to say

**zyzxx it keeps getting better, Season Greeting**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:39pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:

Say what you need to say

**zyzxx it keeps getting better, Season Greeting**
" say my name, say my name " it a song I once love.
*Gud to hear dat... Pls can I tie my cloth wit yours cos me too want to grow spiritual, plsssssss.

Same to u, hope ur christmas cloth is read? *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 6:55pm On Dec 18, 2014
zyzxx:
" say my name, say my name " it a song I once love.
*Gud to hear dat... Pls can I tie my cloth wit yours cos me too want to grow spiritual, plsssssss.

Same to u, hope ur christmas cloth is read? *
Love is in the air

**My Christmas dress is not ready yet, I'm about to go and arrest the tailor that has been holding it**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:58pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:

Love is in the air

**My Christmas dress is not ready yet, I'm about to go and arrest the tailor that has been holding it**
air? U are the Air I breath.

* cheesy cheesy, come employ me. I will are him for u. Shey make I come do christmas for ya house? grin*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 7:03pm On Dec 18, 2014
zyzxx:
air? U are the Air I breath.

* cheesy cheesy, come employ me. I will are him for u. Shey make I come do christmas for ya house? grin*
Breath I dunno what to start with that

**I'll have to consult my dogs first, they usually eat up stragers grin grin**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:12pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:

Breath I dunno what to start with that

**I'll have to consult my dogs first, they usually eat up stragers grin grin**
that word " breath " is not hard, u can just, say " breath ? u are my breath zyzxx " tongue

* tongue don't worry me go bribe d dogs, if u allow me to come and am not a stranger *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 7:23pm On Dec 18, 2014
zyzxx:
that word " breath " is not hard, u can just, say " breath ? u are my breath zyzxx " tongue

* tongue don't worry me go bribe d dogs, if u allow me to come and am not a stranger *

Zyzxx, be my guest

**what you see is what you get, I hope you'll go back in one piece**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by CrazyKaps: 7:48pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:

Zyzxx, be my guest

**what you see is what you get, I hope you'll go back in one piece**

Guest, honoured guest, the equivalent of a deity in some societies, why must you be such a pest?

*Zyzxx thanks, I'm glad I managed to find this thread. It's fun. cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 7:59pm On Dec 18, 2014
CrazyKaps:

Guest, honoured guest, the equivalent of a deity in some societies, why must you be such a pest?

*Zyzxx thanks, I'm glad I managed to find this thread. It's fun. cheesy
pest ? U mean small animals dat eat farm crops?

* Apy to av u hear bro, Trishap u are wicked, u want to kill me for my mum abi, just tell me i'm not Wellcome. tongue *
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by TrishaP(f): 8:04pm On Dec 18, 2014
zyzxx:
pest ? U mean small animals dat eat farm crops?

* Apy to av u hear bro, Trishap u are wicked, u want to kill me for my mum abi, just tell me i'm not Wellcome. tongue *
Crops: is to cut short

**zyzxx, lol I'm joking o, i didnt mean to scare you, like I said be my guest**
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:21pm On Dec 18, 2014
TrishaP:

Crops: is to cut short

**zyzxx , lol I'm joking o, i didnt mean to scare you, like I said be my guest**
short woods are dangerous sometimes.

* really? Aww u gat a Gud heart, what are we going to eat and what ur favourite wine so I can come wit 1? (hint : pls don't let it be cost cox no money for town tongue )
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by theorbiters: 8:47pm On Dec 18, 2014
Sometimes all we need is food and not some old crappy love story.

*zyzxx, I greet you too
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 8:50pm On Dec 18, 2014
theorbiters:
Sometimes all we need is food and not some old crappy love story.

*zyzxx, I greet you too
story sometimes pursue hunger. tongue

*bro Wellcome here sir*

(1) (2) (3) ... (388) (389) (390) (391) (392) (393) (394) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask