Stats: 3,152,743 members, 7,817,054 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:22 AM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (418) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (514912 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 1:58pm On Feb 20, 2015
Earth is the only planet that supports the existence of living beings.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2015
YoungBraniac:
Earth is the only planet that supports the existence of living beings.
beings or beans ?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 6:53am On Feb 21, 2015
Y
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyboss: 12:43pm On Feb 21, 2015
lipsrsealed
klanpeb:
beans as in?
in this 21st century, notin wey man no go see undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:23pm On Feb 21, 2015
holyboss:
:-Xin this 21st century, notin wey man no go see undecided
see what other can not see
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyboss: 9:41am On Feb 22, 2015
zyzxx:
see what other can not see
see means to perceive by the eye
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 10:05am On Feb 22, 2015
holyboss:
see means to perceive by the eye
eye is the sense organ for sight
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 4:02pm On Feb 22, 2015
missuniverse:
sight for those who have eyes
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyboss: 7:13pm On Feb 22, 2015
missuniverse:
sight is a range if vision
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 7:27pm On Feb 22, 2015
Earth is a planet in the solar system
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 9:25am On Feb 23, 2015
holyteeboy:
Earth is a planet in the solar system

system of linear equations could be solved by gauss-jordan method .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 2:07pm On Feb 23, 2015
agentofchange1:

system of linear equations could be solved by gauss-jordan method .
method of garri frying grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 2:26pm On Feb 23, 2015
Bunchersstab:
method of garri frying grin

frying my brain with advanced mathematics , care to join ?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:42pm On Feb 23, 2015
agentofchange1:

frying my brain with advanced mathematics , care to join ?
join us, as davseun2ta and Babe2sure tie the knot in holy matrimony... grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 4:19pm On Feb 23, 2015
davseun2ta:
join us, as davseun2ta and Babe2sure tie the knot in holy matrimony... grin grin

Matrimony ko, matrimony ni. tongue. I have moved on already, you too, do the same.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:01pm On Feb 23, 2015
Babe2sure:

Matrimony ko, matrimony ni. tongue. I have moved on already, you too, do the same.
same thing she said some months ago.. yet she keeps on begging me for some love.... grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 5:13pm On Feb 23, 2015
davseun2ta:
same thing she said some months ago.. yet she keeps on begging me for some love.... grin grin grin

Love ke, from you? A cassanova? Tufiakwa!!! So who is your witness? Why will I beg for love when I initiated the divorce proceedings? Find something doing jare, you are getting under my skin with the lies sef.angry

*you value me now abi? If you still want us to get back together, come clean, maybe I might reconsider* undecided
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:18pm On Feb 23, 2015
Babe2sure:

Love ke, from you? A cassanova? Tufiakwa!!! So who is your witness? Why will I beg for love when I initiated the divorce proceeding? Find something doing jare, you are getting under my skin with the lies sef.

*you value me now abi? If you still want us to get back together, come clean, maybe I mightt reconsider*
sef or self?.... Sweetheart, there is no need to hide our dirty linen anymore, cos the whole world already knows about what conspired between us, and hey! they are watching closely ...

*I have never been dirty!P.O.C*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
davseun2ta:
sef or self?.... Sweetheart, there is no need to hide our dirty linen anymore, cos the whole world already knows about what conspired between us, and hey! they are watching closely ...

Closely or no closely. The divorce is full and final. Simple!!!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Bunchersstab(m): 5:37pm On Feb 23, 2015
davseun2ta:

closely you think
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:46pm On Feb 23, 2015
Babe2sure:

Closely or no closely. The divorce is full and final. Simple!!!
simple please or abeg! you can not say in public...yet! you will be begging me to come back to you in private, while in public says the contrary... you better accept now or forever hold your peace...*i.e if you have any?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by bluehorizo(m): 6:24pm On Feb 23, 2015
davseun2ta:
simple please or abeg! you can not say in public...yet! you will be begging me to come back to you in private, while in public says the contrary... you better accept now or forever hold your peace...*i.e if you have any?*

peace be upon you and everyone reading this post.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 7:06pm On Feb 23, 2015
bluehorizo:

peace be upon you and everyone reading this post.
post? don't know what to say...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 7:22pm On Feb 23, 2015
davseun2ta:
post? don't know what to say...

say you love him and no matter the argument you're are still his .

*lolz. justpassingbyoooo...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by bluehorizo(m): 7:29pm On Feb 23, 2015
agentofchange1:

say you love him and no matter the argument you're are still his .
*lolz. justpassingbyoooo...

His world is a free thing. You are all welcome.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 9:20pm On Feb 23, 2015
bluehorizo:

His world is a free thing. You are all welcome.

Welcome to my world! A world of glitz and glamour. Xoxo.kiss
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 9:47pm On Feb 23, 2015
Babe2sure:

Welcome to my world! A world of glitz and glamour. Xoxo.kiss
xoxo is an incomplete word which is rubbish grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 9:54pm On Feb 23, 2015
holyteeboy:
xoxo is an incomplete word which is rubbish grin

Rubbish is synonymous with trash.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 10:09pm On Feb 23, 2015
Babe2sure:

Rubbish is synonymous with trash.
trash is rubbish
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 10:36pm On Feb 23, 2015
holyteeboy:
trash is rubbish

rubbish is a noun .
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 5:33am On Feb 24, 2015
agentofchange1:

rubbish is a noun .
NOUN is a name of an institution
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:08am On Feb 24, 2015
harlos:
NOUN is a name of an institution
institutions need to be put in place to curb corruption in this country...

*where's my babe2sure?*

(1) (2) (3) ... (415) (416) (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask