Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (420) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (517026 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by akinsadeez(m): 8:17pm On Feb 25, 2015
Babe2sure:

Baby blue is a form of post-natal depression.

*YIMU* in capital letters. Davseun2ta in dreamland. And your patner in crime, Akinsadeez, I know its Dav that told you to diss me that am not sure. undecided okay o, continue. If I catch you ehn! You will smell pepper. angry

Because of you d guy turned to Shakespeare. Me sef I go love o tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:06am On Feb 26, 2015
akinsadeez:

Because of you d guy turned to Shakespeare. Me sef I go love o tongue
o o o o o angry angry
how many times will I have to warn you about sticking to the rules of this game!!! let this be the last time I am sounding this ok!
jeezz! you are all making me to loose interest ooo....*babe2sure, my baby... where are you?*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 11:24am On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:
o o o o o angry angry
how many times will I have to warn you about sticking to the rules of this game!!! let this be the last time I am sounding this ok!
jeezz! you are all making me to loose interest ooo....*babe2sure, my baby... where are you?*

interest is highly demanded in learning mathematics.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by akinsadeez(m): 11:54am On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:
o o o o o angry angry

undecided undecided undecided undecided

wow. see threat. what are you gonna do? lock the thread? mtcheeeew! undecided undecided grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 12:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
agentofchange1:

interest is highly demanded in learning mathematics.
mathematics my favorite subject and course....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 1:41pm On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:
mathematics my favorite subject and course....

Course title is Davseun2ta and akinsadeez 101, part1, Act 1 scene 1.

*Dav, take it easy now, it can't be intentional* smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 1:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
Babe2sure:

Course title is Davseun2ta and akinsadeez 101, part1, Act 1 scene 1.

*Dav, take it easy now, it can't be intentional* smiley
1,2,3,4... Steadily this thread is moving and now on page 419... Wait did i just say 419? Damn! I shouldn't make a post on this page cos i'm not a 419

*walks out as nobody noticed he was here*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 1:54pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:

1,2,3,4... Steadily this thread is moving and now on page 419... Wait did i just say 419? Damn! I shouldn't make a post on this page cos i'm not a 419

*walks out as nobody noticed he was here*
419? Jesu... me nor dey ooooo *joins harlos in walking out quietly un noticed...*

*@babe2sure... don't mind him joor... what will it cost him to modify the mistake? oh! he uses MTN free 10mb to browse.... anyway, I forgive him in arias and in advance*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 2:04pm On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:
419? Jesu... me nor dey ooooo *joins harlos in walking out quietly un noticed...*

*@babe2sure... don't mind him joor... what will it cost him to modify the mistake? oh! he uses MTN free 10mb to browse.... anyway, I forgive him in arias and in advance*

419. is just a number , nothing serious OK.?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:10pm On Feb 26, 2015
agentofchange1:

419. is just a number , nothing serious OK.?
ok, how much will you like it if i should start calling you 419 everywhere i see you? After all its just a number cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 2:17pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:

ok, how much will you like it if i should start calling you 419 everywhere i see you? After all its just a number cheesy
number 3, adeniyi close fajola GRA lagos is my address..babe2sure, you can come tonight... grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 2:19pm On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:
number 3, adeniyi close fajola GRA lagos is my address..babe2sure, you can come tonight... grin grin
tonight is gonna be hmmmm....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 2:23pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:

hmm.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 2:45pm On Feb 26, 2015
agentofchange1:

hmm.
hmm.. the heart of man is desperately wicked... who can know it?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 2:48pm On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:
hmm.. the heart of man is desperately wicked... who can know it?

it just dawn on me to ask , what's really between you and that damsel ?.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:27pm On Feb 26, 2015
agentofchange1:

it just dawn on me to ask , what's really between you and that damsel ?.
damsel with an impeccable character, that I will soon take to the altar ,
damsel that is full of life and vigor, just check out her figure,
damsel whose integrity is the definition of her personality,
damsel that I have come to love,...hmmmm..
words cant express my unreserved comments about this queen, I have not set my eyes on.. yet I have come to love!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
you know who the person is right? grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 6:12pm On Feb 26, 2015
davseun2ta:

damsel with an impeccable character, that I will soon take to the altar ,
damsel that is full of life and vigor, just check out her figure,
damsel whose integrity is the definition of her personality,
damsel that I have come to love,...hmmmm..
words cant express my unreserved comments about this queen, I have not set my eyes on.. yet I have come to love!!!! kiss kiss kiss kiss grin grin grin
you know who the person is right? grin grin grin grin grin
right now i'm starting to think it beyond what i was thinking, this guy is mad, crazy, drunk in love cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 6:29pm On Feb 26, 2015
harlos:
right now i'm starting to think it beyond what i was thinking, this guy is mad, crazy, drunk in love cheesy
love is a beautiful thing believe me
Babe2sure av comment my reserve oo
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 7:06am On Feb 27, 2015
akinsadeez:
Choi. see as dis people dey do love on this thread. cheesy
I must not carry last....but who will I dedicate my own love poem to sef? undecided
sef is an incomplete word and who will want to write you a poem
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 10:04am On Feb 27, 2015
holyteeboy:
sef is an incomplete word and who will want to write you a poem
poem runs through my veins
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 10:14am On Feb 27, 2015
davseun2ta:
poem runs through my veins
veins and arteries are the two types of blood vessels in the circulatory system of the body
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:38am On Feb 27, 2015
teewai3:

veins and arteries are the two types of blood vessels in the circulatory system of the body
body no be fire wood
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by EddyNumerouno(m): 11:49am On Feb 27, 2015
davseun2ta:
body no be fire wood
Wood is what I wake up with every morning
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by bluehorizo(m): 12:05pm On Feb 27, 2015
EddyNumerouno:

Wood is what I wake up with every morning

morning dew glistens off her abdomen, four eyes
catching the sunrise to the east.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 12:38pm On Feb 27, 2015
bluehorizo:

morning dew glistens off her abdomen, four eyes
catching the sunrise to the east.
east, west, North, South... which ever cardinal you belong, we are all ONE!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by bluehorizo(m): 12:58pm On Feb 27, 2015
davseun2ta:
east, west, North, South... which ever cardinal you belong, we are all ONE!

One Nigeria is all we preach for! We can make it happen if we all come together!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 1:04pm On Feb 27, 2015
bluehorizo:

One Nigeria is all we preach for! We can make it happen if we all come together!
together as one you mean?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by bluehorizo(m): 5:16pm On Feb 27, 2015
davseun2ta:
together as one you mean?

Mean whatever comes out of your mouth. Your word is your bond.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 6:08pm On Feb 27, 2015
bluehorizo:

Mean whatever comes out of your mouth. Your word is your bond.
bond of love,bond of sacrifice ahhhhh.........i don't know what it means
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 6:17pm On Feb 27, 2015
holyteeboy:
bond of love,bond of sacrifice ahhhhh.........i don't know what it means
means... if you are short of ideas just keep quiet... grin grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 4:19am On Feb 28, 2015
davseun2ta:
means... if you are short of ideas just keep quiet... grin grin grin grin
Quiet on page 419
* Sweets Saturday * kiss

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by agentofchange1(m): 8:50am On Feb 28, 2015
emmabest2000:
Quiet on page 419
* Sweets Saturday * kiss

419 (4:19am) was your time of post , how amazing .?

(1) (2) (3) ... (417) (418) (419) (420) (421) (422) (423) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.