Stats: 3,194,170 members, 7,953,630 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:14 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (534339 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:06am On Jul 01, 2015
paulostical:

Feet of those that preach the goodnews??

*this game is older than some peeps chai!!, good to be here again, lest I forget,
Happy new month to you all*
goodnews to all moslem brethren... una fasting go end this month...*Fresh page!yeeepppeeee*
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by emmabest2000(m): 9:28am On Jul 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
goodnews to all moslem brethren... una fasting go end this month...*Fresh page!yeeepppeeee*
month of blessing and favours , but Buhari don break una fasting yesterday nah .. grin
* Sweets Wednesday * kiss

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:36am On Jul 01, 2015
emmabest2000:
month of blessing and favours , but Buhari don break una fasting yesterday nah .. grin
* Sweets Wednesday * kiss
nah lie joor
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 5:36pm On Jul 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
nah lie joor
joor??nice try hjuyt
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:44pm On Jul 01, 2015
holyteeboy:
joor??nice try hjuyt
hjuyt is not a word, so stop typing gibberish
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 8:38pm On Jul 01, 2015
davseun2ta:
hjuyt is not a word, so stop typing gibberish
gibberish is a not in the dictionary so do not talk again........chai
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by yinkarh187(m): 10:49pm On Jul 01, 2015
Chai diaris god o
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 3:41am On Jul 02, 2015
yinkarh187:
Chai diaris god o
O is an alphabet letter but some people still call it as a number. I asked my friend for his number and he said O eight O instead of Zero eight Zero cheesy

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by yinkarh187(m): 5:02am On Jul 02, 2015
Zero he shall score in exams and tests he who post after me
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 5:25am On Jul 02, 2015
yinkarh187:
Zero he shall score in exams and tests he who post after me
me think it only applies to those who do not read for tests of exams tongue
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by missuniverse(f): 7:13am On Jul 02, 2015
harlos:
exams do not only test knowledge,-it also tests attitude
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 7:15am On Jul 02, 2015
harlos:
Exams is jux a preparation for self mind and i don't fail it
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 7:57am On Jul 02, 2015
missuniverse:
exams do not only test knowledge,-it also tests attitude
attitude builds when you are not calm enough to comprehend events
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:39pm On Jul 02, 2015
davseun2ta:
attitude builds when you are not calm enough to comprehend events
events like marriage usually take place on Saturday's.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by paulostical: 3:56pm On Jul 02, 2015
zyzxx:
events like marriage usually take place on Saturday's.

Saturday's you mean to type or Saturday which is the last day of the gregorian calendar
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:21pm On Jul 02, 2015
paulostical:

Saturday's you mean to type or Saturday which is the last day of the gregorian calendar
Calendar of the year... grin grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by mystiqueDZ(f): 6:02am On Jul 03, 2015
davseun2ta:
Calendar of the year... grin grin grin
Year is fast going....7th month....
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:31am On Jul 03, 2015
mystiqueDZ:
Year is fast going....7th month....
month of perfection, this what JULY has turned out to be for me... grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 2:43pm On Jul 03, 2015
davseun2ta:
month of perfection, this what JULY has turned out to be for me... grin
me has in ur birthday?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 3:00pm On Jul 03, 2015
zyzxx:
me has in ur birthday?
birthday comes once in a year..but to ladies its twice minimum grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 5:11pm On Jul 03, 2015
davseun2ta:
birthday comes once in a year..but to ladies its twice minimum grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
minimum maximum but can never be maxi-mum maxi-dad
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:18pm On Jul 03, 2015
holyteeboy:
minimum maximum but can never be maxi-mum maxi-dad
dad is definitely the last word here...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 5:28pm On Jul 03, 2015
davseun2ta:
dad is definitely the last word here...
here its not its maxidad
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:21pm On Jul 03, 2015
holyteeboy:
here its not its maxidad
mixdad abi wetin.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 7:31am On Jul 04, 2015
zyzxx:
mixdad abi wetin.
wetin dey happen for here? how y'all doing?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 9:45am On Jul 04, 2015
teewai3:
wetin dey happen for here? how y'all doing?
doing fine bro and you?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by holyteeboy(m): 10:37am On Jul 04, 2015
zyzxx:
doing fine bro and you?
you!!:....am doing great zyzxx
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by zyzxx(m): 3:41pm On Jul 05, 2015
holyteeboy:
you!!:....am doing great zyzxx
zyzxx. that me. apy sunday holyteeboy
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:32am On Jul 06, 2015
zyzxx:
zyzxx. that me. apy sunday holyteeboy
holyteeboy is definitely not holy...am so sure about it! grin grin
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 11:28am On Jul 06, 2015
davseun2ta:
holyteeboy is definitely not holy...am so sure about it! grin grin
it doesnt matter! everybody claim to be holy these days
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:40am On Jul 06, 2015
teewai3:

it doesnt matter! everybody claim to be holy these days
days are evil...No body is good until God says so...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by teewai3(m): 11:45am On Jul 06, 2015
davseun2ta:
days are evil...No body is good until God says so...
so be it then, whats up with you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask