Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,227 members, 7,811,627 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:07 PM

Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing - Forum Games (452) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing (513712 Views)

WORD GAME:::: Form A Word With Any Place In The World With The Last Letter / Eight-letter Word Game: Start A New Word With The Last Letter Of Previous Word / Six Letter Word Game: Start New Words With Last Letter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (526) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by ikbnice(m): 11:35pm On Jul 17, 2015
To devote ones time to Nairaland will surely make one a Nairaland addict.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 12:33am On Jul 18, 2015
ikbnice:
To devote ones time to Nairaland will surely make one a Nairaland addict.
addict becoming a convict by verdict...can you imagine the Oct life of the addict?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 9:04am On Jul 18, 2015
davseun2ta:
addict becoming a convict by verdict...can you imagine the Oct life of the addict?

Addict started your sentence and ended it, what if I decide to still leave it as addict
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 9:47am On Jul 18, 2015
chiefololade:

Addict started your sentence and ended it, what if I decide to still leave it as addict
addict has been trending on dis page since daveseun2ta started it, seems everyone is going to be an addict addicted to the word addict...
now watch the next poster start his/her sentence with addict cheesy

1 Like

Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 10:44am On Jul 18, 2015
harlos:
addict has been trending on dis page since daveseun2ta started it, seems everyone is going to be an addict addicted to the word addict...
now watch the next poster start his/her sentence with addict cheesy

Addict is what you ended your sentence with, and I am sure gonna start with it. By the way, Davseun2ta is actually a pun addict.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 11:06am On Jul 18, 2015
Babe2sure:

Addict is what you ended your sentence with, and I am sure gonna start with it. By the way, Davseun2ta is actually a pun addict.
addict an unpleasant word... please don't refer to message an addict
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 12:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
davseun2ta:
addict an unpleasant word... please don't refer to message an addict

Addict in that context, does not mean an unpleasant word. I actually held you in awe for your ability to pun. Check this,"addict becoming a convict by verdict". grin. Anyways, I am still going to end my sentence with the word addict. smiley

@Dav, mitcheewww in Osun!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 4:46pm On Jul 18, 2015
Babe2sure:

Addict in that context, does not mean an unpleasant word. I actually held you in awe for your ability to pun. Check this,"addict becoming a convict by verdict". grin. Anyways, I am still going to end my sentence with the word addict. smiley

@Dav, mitcheewww in Osun!
addict now a disease here i think, spreading like staphylococcus. So who is the next addict?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:08pm On Jul 18, 2015
harlos:
addict now a disease here i think, spreading like staphylococcus. So who is the next addict?
addict becoming rampant on Nairaland. Babe2sure, why take my words personal?.... I value our friendship,that am even becoming a babe2sure addict
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Fkforyou(m): 6:09pm On Jul 18, 2015
davseun2ta:
addict becoming rampant on Nairaland. Babe2sure, why take my words personal?.... I value our friendship,that am even becoming a babe2sure addict
Addict is a word used to describe someone who is addicted to something and it seems everyone on this thread has become addicted to this word, I guess its high time I break this circle of ADDICTION.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 9:00pm On Jul 18, 2015
Fkforyou:

Addict is a word used to describe someone who is addicted to something and it seems everyone on this thread has become addicted to this word, I guess its high time I break this circle of ADDICTION.
ADDICTION canbe broken,except the person in question loves being an addict...
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 3:32am On Jul 19, 2015
davseun2ta:
ADDICTION canbe broken,except the person in question loves being an addict...

Addict is a word, people shy away from being called. The fact is we are all addicted to one thing or the other. But most people do not like sharing their addictions. Meanwhile, a friend of mine is a TV addict.smiley
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by chiefololade: 6:01am On Jul 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Addict is a word, people shy away from being called. The fact is we are all addicted to one thing or the other. But most people do not like sharing their addictions. Meanwhile, a friend of mine is a TV addict.smiley

Addict trended here for a whole day, you have all been addicted to the word addict
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jul 19, 2015
chiefololade:

Addict trended here for a whole day, you have all been addicted to the word addict
Addict is a noun, it reflects your ability of obsession to sb/sth completely. I WONDER WHAT ADDICTS gain from being addicts; wao it is for so much NL addicts to be addicted to the "addiction" on this thread full of addicts. I think it's time to end the game of the """ ADDICTED ADDICTS""" 」アッヂっての。ثسج..( Can you beat that ADDICTS.)
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 7:38pm On Jul 19, 2015
Destinozil:

Addict is a noun, it reflects your ability of obsession to sb/sth completely. I WONDER WHAT ADDICTS gain from being addicts; wao it is for so much NL addicts to be addicted to the "addiction" on this thread full of addicts. I think it's time to end the game of the """ ADDICTED ADDICTS""" 」アッヂっての。ثسج..( Can you beat that ADDICTS.)

Addicts is what you still ended your sentence with, despite the fact that you said you wanted to end the use of the word. By the way, do you know Macaulay Culkin is a drug addict?
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:45pm On Jul 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Addicts is what you still ended your sentence with, despite the fact that you said you wanted to end the use of the word. By the way, do you know Macaulay Culkin is a junkie addict?
Addicts like Macaulay Culkin I don't know. People like you and followers of this thread I do know as addict.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Babe2sure(f): 8:08pm On Jul 19, 2015
Destinozil:

Addicts like Macaulay Culkin I don't know. People like you and followers of this thread I do know as addict.

Addict? Talking of the word "addict", you have been starting and ending your sentences with it. So you are no exception. You are addicted to the word addict.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jul 19, 2015
Babe2sure:

Addict? Talking of the word "addict", you have been starting and ending your sentences with it. So you are no exception. You are addicted to the word addict.
Addict! Addict!! Addict!!!.Addict you call me. Should agree to you or should I not. But truly, this addict of a thing is making me an addict. Shhhhh,...............; am I an addict?

Yea. I'm so sure I shall get an answer from my fellow addicts.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Fola01: 5:08am On Jul 20, 2015
Addict! of what? …Shut up! doesn't mean u should be a sadist..After all life is not ending now. Please be an OPtimISt!
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by talk2riel: 6:34am On Jul 20, 2015
Fola01:
Addict! of what? …Shut up! doesn't mean u should be a sadist..After all life is not ending now. Please be an OPtimISt!
Optimist hope for the best, pessimist hope for the worst, am just a fatalist
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2015
talk2riel:

Optimist hope for the best, pessimist hope for the worst, am just a fatalist
Fatalist, by my phone dictionary is not correct. 'Fatal ist' is the word there is; eventually the word addict is going into oblivion.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolustx(m): 12:10pm On Jul 20, 2015
Oblivion u say, but I believe the right word to describe d status of the word "addict" in dis thread is that it has gone into Lethe
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Rick9(m): 1:39pm On Jul 20, 2015
Last
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 2:38pm On Jul 20, 2015
tolustx:
Oblivion u say, but I believe the right word to describe d status of the word "addict" in dis thread is that it has gone into Lethe
lethe is a synonym for oblivious, however it is important that we note that the use of "addict" in this thread was not meant to encourage addicts
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolustx(m): 3:22pm On Jul 20, 2015
davseun2ta:
lethe is a synonym for oblivious, however it is important that we note that the use of "addict" in this thread was not meant to encourage addicts
Addicts, especially of tobacco and alcohol are liable to die young. People that despise that warning and continue to take such in excess are the real addicts
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by davseun2ta(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2015
tolustx:
Addicts, especially of tobacco and alcohol are liable to die young. People that despise that warning and continue to take such in excess are the real addicts
addicts are most often very secretive....I knew that from a friend of mine who is an addict.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 7:34pm On Jul 20, 2015
davseun2ta:
addicts are most often very secretive....I knew that from a friend of mine who is an addict.
Addict. Here we come again: it seems the use of the word addict on this thread can be by maybe Fatalism and determinism.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolustx(m): 7:46pm On Jul 20, 2015
Destinozil:

Addict. Here we come again: it seems the use of the word addict on this thread can be by maybe Fatalism and determinism.
Determinism is too difficult a word to start a sentence with and this suggests to me that u are a grammatical addict but I won't allow addiction in this thread again.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by Nobody: 9:20pm On Jul 20, 2015
tolustx:
Determinism is too difficult a word to start a sentence with and this suggests to me that u are a grammatical addict but I won't allow addiction in this thread again.
Again, there is someone trying to disallow the use of the word addict.
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolustx(m): 10:25pm On Jul 20, 2015
"Addict" is a word I don't want to see on this thread anymore
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by harlos: 10:28pm On Jul 20, 2015
tolustx:
"Addict" is a word I don't want to see on this thread anymore
"anymore" isn't a word i understand here, everyone here is an addict
Re: Let's Play This Word Game Called Last Man Standing by tolustx(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2015
Addict or not, u ve given me an impression that to the word 'addict', u are a fiend.

(1) (2) (3) ... (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) (454) (455) ... (526) (Reply)

Be The Last Person To Post Here: / ~<<The Last Person To Post In This Thread Wins>>~ / Tag And Ask

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.