Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,510 members, 7,840,166 topics. Date: Saturday, 25 May 2024 at 05:33 PM

May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract (17050 Views)

Video: When An Igbo Man Is Negotiating To Have Psquare For An Event / Answer This Question Sincerely As Asked By Psquare (for couples) / Fans Insults PSquare For Deleting May-D's Tracks From Youtube (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by poopppyLiillyy: 6:19pm On Sep 10, 2012
:oOooooouuuuuh......Oooooooouuuuuh.....That's so unfair.....heeeeeyaaaaah.
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by poopppyLiillyy: 6:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
opee1231: i doubt if May-D will wan to do dt,i heard the interview with p-square n dia brother in UK saying they didn't sack him, they let him go.... surprisingly may-D said he was yet to knw dt he's been let go..so y would he wan to sue them? d guys wan to run dia bizness in family way...him without dem p-square does not mean he can't make it, so watsup? abi e gee dem money tey
start d bizness? it would be better for him not to make a big fool of himself.

I think they don't want to end up like the "Mo 'hit gang"....mayb!
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Bombuzby(m): 6:33pm On Sep 10, 2012
masterpiecer: who is may d, is he their driver?
n0 he is dia c0ok...maybe u r 4rm Mercury..lma0
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by Harfow(m): 9:04am On Sep 17, 2012
grin May D abeg take heart º°˚˚˚°ºh
Re: May-D Set To Sue PSquare For Breach Of Contract by truelovecom: 8:31am On Oct 26, 2012
bankyblue:
u re such a big f**l to ve said that. That is why u igbo people will never rule this country. Fish head

point of correction ; please dont be foolish … An igbo man was the first governor general of nigeria , an igbo man was the first president of nigeria, an igbo man was the first head of state of nigeria , an igbo man was the first vice president of nigeria.…so what makes you think ,we igbo's cant rule this country again. we did it before, and we can still do it again.…former president Obasanjo and former head of state Gowan , are all igbos...if you doubt me, just ask around.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Throwback Photos Of Yaw And Comedian Princess / Isnt Melyssa,world's Most Curvaceous Woman / Kanye West Did Not Loss Twitter Followers 4 Pro Trump tweets-twitter Said

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.