Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,631 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

Beyoncé And Jay-z Treat Blue Ivy To A Yacht Ride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyoncé And Jay-z Treat Blue Ivy To A Yacht Ride (1386 Views)

Wizkid’s All-white Yacht Party In Durban / Peter Okoye & Wife Lola, Flexing With Friends On A Yacht - Vacation / Beyoncé And Jay Z 'Will Split After Their Joint Tour Ends (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyoncé And Jay-z Treat Blue Ivy To A Yacht Ride by tegax(m): 9:08am On Sep 09, 2012
Shortly after Beyoncé and Jay-Z were snapped lip-locking on a luxurious yacht in the south of France Thursday, the 31-year-old superstar mom was spotted cuddling the couple's baby girl Blue Ivy as the yacht sailed through the Mediterranean Sea.

Jay-Z soon joined them, holding on to Blue as the "Love on Top" crooner took pictures of the daddy-daughter duo.

Beyoncé and Jay-Z smooch aboard luxurious yacht in Mediterranean Sea

The 42-year-old rapper recently talked to The New York Times' T Magazine about his eight-month-old daughter, telling the mag with a smile that her childhood won't be a struggle like his was.

"[My brothers and I] would fight each other. My brother would beat me up. I was going to have to fight, I was going to have to go through some things, and they were preparing me," Jay-Z said. "[Blue] doesn't have to be tough. She has to love herself, she has to know who she is, she has to be respectful, and be a moral person."
check the following link for the complete story wink ;
http://uk.eonline.com/news/beyonceacute_jay-z_treat_blue_ivy_yacht/344338

(1) (Reply)

Ita-giwa Flanked By Celebrities During The Children Of Bakassi Red Ball In Lagos / 9-year-old Boys In Séxually Explicit Video: Is This Child Abuse? (VIDEO) / If You Think Your Visions Are Clear,u've Gt To Check Diz Questions Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.