Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com (8117 Views)

#contactyoursenators. Nigerian Senators And Their Contact {Telephone number(s)} / Obasanjo, Adenuga, Okoya Welcome Buhari To Ogun State (Photos) / How Can I Get The Phone Number/email Address Of A Special Adviser To A Governor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeriaone: 11:32am On Jan 08, 2008
Any one with Mike Adenuga telephone number. Email me info@.com
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by babasin(m): 11:42am On Jan 08, 2008
dont you know what is called DATA-PROTECTION!
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by noetic(m): 1:44pm On Jan 08, 2008
you be 419 abi wetin shocked
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by deor03(m): 7:02pm On Jan 08, 2008
go to oko awo street on V.I
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeriaone: 12:03am On Jan 09, 2008
No, I am not 419, why did you ask. what is Oko awo. I live abroad. I just want to talk to him, that all.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by BigB11(m): 1:32am On Jan 09, 2008
@Seun:

If not the number one, Nairaland happens to be one the most powerful, effective and efficient tools to connect, communicate and to share knowledge about all most everything with Nigerian brothers and sisters. And I think this is the bright identity nairaland should continue to show off to the world.

Topic like this "Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com" is purposeless, senseless, frivolous, despicable; and absolutely doesn't belong to nairaland.
I think this topic should not only be discarded immediately, but the poster should also be banned for cheapening the magnificent applicability of this site.

This is just a mere suggestion; the decision belongs to you!

Big B1 (a proud member of Nairaland).
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by mrpataki(m): 1:50am On Jan 09, 2008
Big B1:

@Seun:

If not the number one, Nairaland happens to be one the most powerful, effective and efficient tools to connect, communicate and to share knowledge about all most everything with Nigerian brothers and sisters. And I think this is the bright identity nairaland should continue to show off to the world.

Topic like this "Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com" is purposeless, senseless, frivolous, despicable; and absolutely doesn't belong to nairaland.
I think this topic should not only be discarded immediately, but the poster should also be banned for cheapening the magnificent applicability of this site.

This is just a mere suggestion; the decision belongs to you!

Big B1 (a proud member of Nairaland).

You better relax yourself before you suffer from high blood pressure. What demands for his ban? Cowardice is your trademark.

What is wrong in demanding for an email address to your prestigious Mike Adenuga? I can as well demand for an email address to that tooth-gap IBB, should I be banned as well?

You are really silly.

His post may not have any correlation with the Politics section,as it should be in the dating and meeting section. But crying for his ban simply because he spanks your brain with common sense is ridiculous.

1 Like

Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeriaone: 1:52am On Jan 09, 2008
dont mind him.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Nobody: 5:30am On Jan 09, 2008
@topic

Which of the numbers: personal or office telepphone numbers?
The former is likely to be a wishful thinking, while the later can be accessed through his numerous companies' web site.
Good luck. grin
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeriaone: 7:42am On Jan 09, 2008
The word of God says the desire of the upright , shall be granted. Look if I say I want to speak to the president of the federal republic of Nigeria, I would. It is called the spoken word. Ase Oluwa. God orders the step of the upright. Get that into your head.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by YangaRat: 9:22am On Jan 09, 2008
Wonderment.   So Mr. Poster believe say him go fit pick phone begin dey jist with Mike Adenuga like for where person dey phone him in-law for village ?

Even if them give you the man email or phone number, you think say na the man himself go answer such call or email ?

Mike Adenuga go get personal assistant full ground like soldier, and all those assistant them go get SEVERAL personal assistant EACH, and each of those junior assistant go also get him own personal assistant sotay na ordinary gardener or maiguard go dey answer ya phone call before them go come pass ya message through about 10 level of personal assistant, before them go come throway ya matter for round file ( dustbin )

Best of luck my brother.   Fowl go get teeth, and snake go wear trouser before you go hear Mike Adenuga voice for ya handset.        Mumu
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Nobody: 9:39am On Jan 09, 2008
What has quoting the Bible got with what i said?

I never said that you can never speak with Adenuga, all i said was that it might be hard getting his number here.
Afterall, i wonder what can stop somebody who can speak to Yaradu from speaking with Adenuga?

So, the easiest way to speak to Adenuga is by walking into his office in V.I and making an appointment.
Like i said before, GOOD LUCK grin
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Congolese: 12:00pm On Jan 09, 2008
Me too I want his number, I hear he is very rich and I want some of that cash
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by BigB11(m): 2:49pm On Jan 09, 2008
Me too I want his number, I hear he is very rich and I want some of that cash

This is now turning into a play-ground, this worthless topic absolutely has nothing to do with politics.

Dude, google the phone number or check the African yellow pages and allow serious folks to discuss serious issues faced by our nation.

Nairaland Politic column deserves much better and intellectual topics; this topic got to go!
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Mustay(m): 10:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
some peeps are allowed to be themselves
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Afam(m): 11:02pm On Jan 09, 2008
Big B1:

Nairaland Politic column deserves much better and intellectual topics; this topic got to go!

Like your numerous topics on Ribadu and confirmed but very wrong information you post here?
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Nobody: 11:03pm On Jan 09, 2008
@POSTER grin grin I have these people's number am gonna give you with price

1. Dangote -------15,000
2. Femi Otedole -----12,000
3. Mike Adenuga ---- 10,000
Number 4. everyone's Dream Yaradua----28,000
5. ALmighty God-----Repent And Put ur trust In God cuz Christ is Ur Life

1 Like

Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeria1: 12:02am On Jan 10, 2008
Jayon, If you have it give it to me, but No money. I do not need President Yar Adua number,I have access to Mr President if I want.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by bibiking1(m): 2:31am On Jan 10, 2008
@ NIGERIAONE OR NIGERIA1

Stop asking Nairaland for people's numbers, kindly ask YarAdua he will gladly give you since you are his buddy.

1 Like

Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeria1: 5:47am On Jan 10, 2008
you go school so? did you not read the word "access" for your english dictionary, what does it mean. Let put apart play. Your parent did not teach you anything. Even if President Yar Adua is not as old as your father, at least the office he represent is older than your father.
And you know anyone that can ask sure a stupid question. After you go claim say you be born again. What type of born again are you?, I am from a family when I know what to ask, I know why I am putting out here.

Your question should have been why this place. You want to know, I want to catch his attention why he need to use the internet. If Adenuga knows how much per day he is losing. I stop here. It is just a way to catch his attention to use the internet.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeria1: 6:22am On Jan 10, 2008
jayon (m] You said repent, from what? Look I just got of the phone with an so called ordian minister of God from the redeemed church. My sister, If that so called Ordian minister of God is a christain, then i am better joining the devil.

It is not until you carry Church put for head before you are a christain. Some muslim I know are better than even redeemed pastors that I know. Please quote me , that i said so.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by bibiking1(m): 11:07am On Jan 10, 2008
nigeria1:

you go school so? did you not read the word "access" for your english dictionary, what does it mean. Let put apart play. Your parent did not teach you anything. Even if President Yar Adua is not as old as your father, at least the office he represent is older than your father.? ?
And you know anyone that can ask sure a stupid question. After you go claim say you be born again. What type of born again are you?,? I am from a family when I know what to ask, I know why I am putting out here.

Your question should have been why this place. You want to know,? I want to catch his attention why he need to use the internet. If Adenuga knows how much per day he is losing. I stop here. It is just a way to catch his attention to use the internet.

the entire construction of this whole statement(if i can call it that) leaves me bewildered as to your concern for my educational qualifications?
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeria1: 5:39am On Jan 13, 2008
first mr, i was speaking pingin, i would assume you are not a nigerian. My educational level. I was a straight A student. And i am an electrical engineer.
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by Afam(m): 7:51pm On Jan 13, 2008
nigeria1:

first mr, i was speaking pingin, i would assume you are not a nigerian. My educational level. I was a straight A student. And i am an electrical engineer.

GBAM!!!
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by nigeria1: 2:14am On Jan 15, 2008
email me at info@.com
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by sewen2000(m): 12:19am On Dec 28, 2012
nigeriaone: Any one with Mike Adenuga telephone number. Email me info@.com
u b omo ale
Re: Any One With Mike Adenuga Telephone Number. Email Me Info@.com by kudusraji6(m): 3:14pm On Aug 03, 2013
[color=#550000][/color] grin lol, u guys! Are funny!

(1) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill 10 In Beer Parlour Attack In Sapele, Delta / Yakowas death - Buhari Postpones Birthday Lecture / We Are Not North Central By Mujtahida

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.