Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,757 members, 7,820,629 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:34 PM

Witchcraft In The Church - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Witchcraft In The Church (3804 Views)

BBC Calls Winners Chapel "Witchcraft Church" / EFF Accuse Zuma Of Witchcraft After Two Mermaids Where Found In Nkandla’s “fire / Christianity Is Witchcraft In "white" Clothings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 4:23pm On Sep 09, 2012
This is to open the eyes of fine Christians who have been betwiched in the church to wake up. If you don't believe that there are different categories of bewitchment then watch this expose. Feel free to express your opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uxxwsU6004Y
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2012
OLAADEGBU wetin you chop remain Bros
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by nedostic: 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2012
@Olaadegbu,

I believe the man of God was right in his assertion based on the scripture. I endorsed all he said 100%. More so,I have had practical experiences with some of all these 'supposedly' men of God who in actuality are false teachers or what the MOG referrred to as spirit of witchcraft.

This brings you to my question on the issue of compulsory tithing.DO you not see this false teaching as well?

Please meditate or ponder on DEUTERONOMY 14: 22-29, and kindly inform us what your take on this is? Should we tithe in money or agricultural produce?

Did our Patriarch-Abraham, tithe his sweat or spoils of war?

More so, when Jesus confronted the Pharisees and their ilk, was it stated that their tithing was in money or agricultural produce?

More so, was money not in use during this era?

More so, is tithing part of the ceremonial law or not?

What do you understand by the term 'store house' as commonly quoted by pastors in the book of Malachi?

Lastly, is tithing not synonymous to giving?. Hence,should giving be compulsory or a voluntary action done with cherfulness?

Please do not shy away from this question because this video you posted talked about false teachings.

If there is anything, I know you most likely detest is falsehood. Am I right or wrong sir?

We all look forward to your candid response. I would be glad you address all my questions sequentially as much as you could. I do appreciate your on original thoughts or as led by the Spirit on these questions

I beg you do not respond to my questions with questions.Its definitely the typical Nigerian mentality and I would always perceive that as deceit. Our yes should be yes while our no should be no. Kindly address the issues and afterwards, you are free to ask questions.

God bless us all, as we seek the truth and count on the mercy and grace of the most High God.

@ All, please I have not posted this for us to rubbish the virtual personality of Olaadegbu.Its strictly for discourse and learning points as well. We do not know it all but we can always synergize on the word of God to get the truth from what it is not.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:18pm On Sep 10, 2012
obadiah777:

OLAADEGBU wetin you chop remain Bros

I dey oh. Wetin dey happen?
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
nedostic: @Olaadegbu,

I believe the man of God was right in his assertion based on the scripture. I endorsed all he said 100%. More so,I have had practical experiences with some of all these 'supposedly' men of God who in actuality are false teachers or what the MOG referrred to as spirit of witchcraft.

This brings you to my question on the issue of compulsory tithing.DO you not see this false teaching as well?

Please meditate or ponder on DEUTERONOMY 14: 22-29, and kindly inform us what your take on this is? Should we tithe in money or agricultural produce?

Did our Patriarch-Abraham, tithe his sweat or spoils of war?

More so, when Jesus confronted the Pharisees and their ilk, was it stated that their tithing was in money or agricultural produce?

More so, was money not in use during this era?

More so, is tithing part of the ceremonial law or not?

What do you understand by the term 'store house' as commonly quoted by pastors in the book of Malachi?

Lastly, is tithing not synonymous to giving?. Hence,should giving be compulsory or a voluntary action done with cherfulness?

Please do not shy away from this question because this video you posted talked about false teachings.

If there is anything, I know you most likely detest is falsehood. Am I right or wrong sir?

We all look forward to your candid response. I would be glad you address all my questions sequentially as much as you could. I do appreciate your on original thoughts or as led by the Spirit on these questions

I beg you do not respond to my questions with questions.Its definitely the typical Nigerian mentality and I would always perceive that as deceit. Our yes should be yes while our no should be no. Kindly address the issues and afterwards, you are free to ask questions.

God bless us all, as we seek the truth and count on the mercy and grace of the most High God.

@ All, please I have not posted this for us to rubbish the virtual personality of Olaadegbu.Its strictly for discourse and learning points as well. We do not know it all but we can always synergize on the word of God to get the truth from what it is not.

What is it with this compulsory tithing that you are going on about? Salvation is not forced on anyone it is only for those who will accept the free gift. I don't even believe that tithes should be given by those who are not children of Abraham and spiritual rebels. The Bible says:

Rebellion is as the sin of witchcraft.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:44pm On Sep 10, 2012
Witchcraft in the Church (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZhxrNnbWxg

See how witchcraft is being practised in the church today.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by nedostic: 7:12pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Olaadegbu,

You have dodged my question again!

Methinks, your answer is indeed metaphorical and its a mix of innuendo as well.

Your response posits that anyone who does not believe in your own bible stance or doctrine(s) as the case maybe has a rebellion spirit. What a suicidal with hypocritical remark!

My advice is that you need to break away from some 'wishy-washy' church doctrines that lack biblical veracity.

Otherwise,prove from the Bible where compulsory tithing of money is a must for Christians.

If there is one negative attitude we need to correct as educated Nigerians is the quest of using questions to answer questions. Its just an anomaly!
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:32pm On Sep 10, 2012

You have dodged my question again!

Methinks, your answer is indeed metaphorical and its a mix of innuendo as well.

Your response posits that anyone who does not believe in your own bible stance or doctrine(s) as the case maybe has a rebellion spirit. What a suicidal with hypocritical remark!

My advice is that you need to break away from some 'wishy-washy' church doctrines that lack biblical veracity.

Otherwise,prove from the Bible where compulsory tithing of money is a must for Christians.

If there is one negative attitude we need to correct as educated Nigerians is the quest of using questions to answer questions. Its just an anomaly!

As an educated Nigerian you should know how to post your questions in the appropriate threads and not diverting topics because you want to prove a point. There are more than enough threads dealing with tigh or no tight already.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by nedostic: 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2012
@Olaadegbu,

Kindly treat issues and not personalities.

Civility calls for issues to be addressed and not the other way round.

The video you posted,harped on the spirit of witchcraft in the church.

More so, the man of God being interviewed talked on how supposedly men of God are 'hoarding' miracles by means of informing their church audience to purchase 'spiritual materials' -handkerchief and other associated items.

I am sure the question I raised on this subject matter is in tandem with it.

Need I remind you that I have posed similar questions to you on another post and you blatantly refused to give your understanding of the bible verse -Deuteronomy 14:22-29.

Pastor Kun, can bear me witness of such post,he indeed stated that the day you would respond to the bible verse, would be the day he would stop posting. Anyway,I am cocksure Pastor Kun stated that on a lighter note.

Please no hard feelings as Christians. More so, I do not know you in person. I would oblige you give feedback on the bible verse. Your own original thoughts is what I would definitely appreciate and not what your church says.

Anyway, please pardon me if you perceive me to be 'unlearned' or 'unschooled' like you in biblical issues or even in academia.

I am just a guy who likes to learn from others and I detest traditions that are seemingly entrapped and embellished in falsehood.

More so, I do not have a religious spirit or tied to accepting everything from all and sundry.

Habitually, I love doing a critique of events,beliefs and works of myself and others.

God bless as you heed to my request,otherwise,feel free to ignore it.No qualms man!

You are still a blessing to most people(including I) on this forum based on your several posts!

I believe the world is so wide for us as human beings not to find space to cohabit together in spite of differences in idiocy,ethnic inclinations,racial outlook or religious/cultural beliefs!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

1 Like

Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2012

Kindly treat issues and not personalities.

Civility calls for issues to be addressed and not the other way round.

The video you posted,harped on the spirit of witchcraft in the church.

More so, the man of God being interviewed talked on how supposedly men of God are 'hoarding' miracles by means of informing their church audience to purchase 'spiritual materials' -handkerchief and other associated items.

I am sure the question I raised on this subject matter is in tandem with it.

Need I remind you that I have posed similar questions to you on another post and you blatantly refused to give your understanding of the bible verse -Deuteronomy 14:22-29.

Pastor Kun, can bear me witness of such post,he indeed stated that the day you would respond to the bible verse, would be the day he would stop posting. Anyway,I am cocksure Pastor Kun stated that on a lighter note.

Please no hard feelings as Christians. More so, I do not know you in person. I would oblige you give feedback on the bible verse. Your own original thoughts is what I would definitely appreciate and not what your church says.

Anyway, please pardon me if you perceive me to be 'unlearned' or 'unschooled' like you in biblical issues or even in academia.

I am just a guy who likes to learn from others and I detest traditions that are seemingly entrapped and embellished in falsehood.

More so, I do not have a religious spirit or tied to accepting everything from all and sundry.

Habitually, I love doing a critique of events,beliefs and works of myself and others.

God bless as you heed to my request,otherwise,feel free to ignore it.No qualms man!

You are still a blessing to most people(including I) on this forum based on your several posts!

I believe the world is so wide for us as human beings not to find space to cohabit together in spite of differences in idiocy,ethnic inclinations,racial outlook or religious/cultural beliefs!!

Have a wonderful day!!!

Let me direct you to the appropriate thread of tithes or no tithes for you to continue your enquiry.

https://www.nairaland.com/316561/why-compulsary-tithing-dangerous-salvation
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:30pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is a continuation of 'Witchcraft in the Church' (Part 3)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzHxKTRRmz0
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by Goshen360(m): 8:33pm On Sep 12, 2012
This is REAL witchcraft in the church EXPOSED......am watching the complete episode on Youtube.....interesting.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:35am On Sep 13, 2012
Goshen360:

This is REAL witchcraft in the church EXPOSED......am watching the complete episode on Youtube.....interesting.

It is a real eye opener, may the Lord bless us as we learn solemn facts from these videoclips.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 1:37am On Sep 13, 2012
Part 4 of Restoration and Witchcraft in the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_r-_OfbKeHY

Find out the 3 major sins that the devil use in bringing down MOG and to quench the fire of revival.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Part 5 on Restoration and Witchcraft in the Church

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bfXfRrl9rqA

See the reasons many Christians lose it and go from bad to worse in Church. There are ways out of this mess.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:22pm On Sep 14, 2012
Part 6 On Restoration and Witchcraft in the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQalT44LJN4

This is getting interesting as Apostle Alfred Williams is exposing pandora boxes in some churches.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:13pm On Sep 15, 2012
Continuation of the topic: Restoration and Witchcraft in the Church (Part 7).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kgr4lNVsq2I
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 10:16am On Sep 17, 2012
Restoration and Witchcraft in the Church (The final Part in this series).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsVPUq-tkoY

I thank God for the boldness in this man to confront witches and quoted from Isaiah 44:9-11 to say that they are nothing before our God. Of a truth He that is in us is greater than he that is in the world. God has also used this man of God to expose the works of darkness and put the devil to shame.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by Nobody: 10:25am On Sep 17, 2012
Our concern should be holiness, not witches grin

A holy life will repel witches !
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:15am On Sep 17, 2012
frosbel: Our concern should be holiness, not witches grin

A holy life will repel witches !

If you had watched the videoclips instead of jumping to conclusion you would have realised that that was what he is essentially saying.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2012
This is the evidence of what Apostle Alfred Williams was talking about in one of the videoclips.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RIkkFYBoTzg
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:43am On Sep 18, 2012
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 5:27pm On Sep 18, 2012
Restoration of believers in the Church (Part 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jIMrYn0RCDc
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:34am On Sep 19, 2012
Restoration in the Church (Part 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G2acUYaBpQ8
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:12pm On Sep 27, 2012
(Part 3) Restoration in the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mqsLt-Z4FPk

Here Apostle T.B. Williams talks on the misconceptions on the ministry of deliverance and healing.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 11:54am On Sep 28, 2012
(Part 4) Restoration in the Church.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJ9Onvm32gA

Apostle T.B. Williams talks on the misconceptions on the ministry of deliverance and healing.
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2012
This is the final part on the exposition of Witchraft in the church and how believers can be restored. Apostle T.B. Williams helps to solve this problem in the body of Christ.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TH1gkOmXL_I
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 6:17pm On Oct 23, 2012
Derek Prince teaches on Witchcraft and the Church (Clip 1)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K6FlGVbkUl0

Witchcraft :

the nature of witchcraft which is closer than you might think..basically it is an attempt by people to control you in 3 steps
1 nice 2 medium 3 nasty or put another way
1 manipulate 2 intimidate
3 dominiate ... the goal is the same... to control you.

witchcraft in the church :

(this is taught in Galatians He covers this in truly liberating detail)

the POWER that blinds christians to really seeing and understanding the death of Christ as shown in Galatians.

How this POWER hides the effects of the cross and how christians then get off track from true Christianity...
how some of these deceptions seem so "good"

What the truth is, how the goal is love
Re: Witchcraft In The Church by OLAADEGBU(m): 7:27pm On Oct 24, 2012
Derek Prince on Witchraft and the Church (Clip 2)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HrxQypRDIAM

(1) (Reply)

Jehovahs Witnesses Predict World End At 2014? / Flashback: Has COZA Pastor, Biodun Fatoyinbo Forgotten About Dunsin Oyekan? / Being A Christian Is A Mistake!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.