Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,542 members, 7,819,927 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:55 AM

The Second Coming In Nigeria. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Second Coming In Nigeria. (1834 Views)

Biblical Week Indicates The Second Coming Of Christ To Be Between 2030 - 2035 / Jesus Has Come the second time And Gone!!! (see Evidence) / The Second Coming: A Failed Prophecy??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 5:55pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ihedinobi:

grin grin ........."mommy, I WANT ATTENTION!!!!!!!!!"......... grin grin

Go read your senior secondary biology, and math.........oh and english as well. Don't bother with physics or chemistry. Your brain'll probably implode if you do grin grin

Math= 2 people can not populate the earth in 6000 years

Biology= Humans were not created, they evolved from other animals

Physics= All the earth can not be seen from a high point in the sky

Chemistry= Water can not miraculously turn into wine

Yet, you are the one telling me to go and read. Dumbazz christian
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:43pm On Sep 12, 2012
MacDaddy01:

Math= 2 people can not populate the earth in 6000 years, but every i.diot thinks that. You're not an idio.t like us so you know better.

Biology= Humans were not created, they evolved from other animals. It requires pretty strong delusions to think this, but you're not deluded so you know better.

Physics= All the earth can not be seen from a high point in the sky. It takes a sizeable amount of idiocy to think that's an important point to note, but you're no i.diot so you know better.

Chemistry= Water can not miraculously turn into wine. But it's only fools that put "cannot" and "miraculously" into the same sentence and think they've made sense, but you're no fool so you know better.

Yet, you are the one telling me to go and read. Dumbazz Smart christian

tongue Little Phillip Attention-seeker
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 6:50pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ihedinobi:

tongue Little Phillip Attention-seeker

Were those meant to be rebuttals?

Everyone can see the liar that you are. Clearly from the variations in humans we came from at least 10,000 ancestors (and not two people). That is science. Maths plus biology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve#Science_vs._literalism

Satan took Jesus to the highest point to see all the kingdoms of the earth but that relies on a flat earth to happen.

Water can not turn into wine. To make wine, there is a chemical process
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:32pm On Sep 12, 2012
MacDaddy01:

[s]Were those meant to be rebuttals?

Everyone can see the liar that you are. Clearly from the variations in humans we came from at least 10,000 ancestors (and not two people). That is science. Maths plus biology
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Adam_and_Eve#Science_vs._literalism

Satan took Jesus to the highest point to see all the kingdoms of the earth but that relies on a flat earth to happen.

Water can not turn into wine. To make wine, there is a chemical process[/s]

NOBODY LOOK NOW, I'VE GOT MY HEDIOT FACE BRAINS ON RIGHT NOW...

undecided
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 8:18am On Sep 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

undecided

lol.

#Ihedinobi debunked
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by plappville(f): 8:39am On Sep 13, 2012
ijawkid:

I'm doing my part already to make 9ja a good place........I'm law abiding and I help my neighbours...

But I just told u a real fact...wether u got good intentions for 9ja or not[b],to rule this country u must be part of the ogboni frat....

Got it??

If not u'll be killed nigga...[/b].

You no talk lie at all, who go say e no know say na so Nigeria government system be? We should stop pretending, it has been like this for ages. The truth is
the bolded. Surely the god of this world is in power, thats why the Country is not advancing.
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 13, 2012
MacDaddy01:

lol.

#Ihedinobi debunked

Lord! If linguists know what you do with that word @bolded, they'd expunge it from English dictionaries to protect the English language from your cancer of stupidity, man. Geez!!! sad
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 11:01am On Sep 13, 2012
Ihedinobi:

Lord! If linguists know what you do with that word @bolded, they'd expunge it from English dictionaries to protect the English language from your cancer of stupidity, man. Geez!!! sad

#Hyperbolic stupidity
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
MacDaddy01:

#Hyperbolic stupidity

hehehehehehehehehe............... gringringringringrin
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 7:05pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ok. Enough games, man. Let's talk, ok?

You live in the UK. You've seen the transportation system there and I believe you've lived in Nigeria and seen the transportation system here as well. Tell me how you think they compare and what you would suggest for the improvement of the Nigerian system.
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 7:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ihedinobi: Ok. Enough games, man. Let's talk, ok?

You live in the UK. You've seen the transportation system there and I believe you've lived in Nigeria and seen the transportation system here as well. Tell me how you think they compare and what you would suggest for the improvement of the Nigerian system.

First and foremost, roads should be made with maps and central planning, not by doing only the governors village. Roads should spread from the city centre (middle of the city). This easily districts the city and creates numerous routes around the city

The roads should be wide enough to have painted bus lanes. There should be bi-monthlu checkups and maintenance of the roads. Each local govt should oversee the roads in their district. Failure to do this should result in suspensions and sackings.

A railway/tram will cost billions and so, the govt should either save up for that or ignore it for now.

Also, to avoid accidents, we need better street lights and they could be solar powered (which are cheaper nowadays and wouldnt need to rely on phcn/nepa)

Furthermore, al federal roads between states must be done- especially roads that leads to the capital and business cities (lagos, abuja, PH, Delta, Jos) since they are the ones that are used most frequently
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 8:03pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

First and foremost, roads should be made with maps and central planning, not by doing only the governors village. Roads should spread from the city centre (middle of the city). This easily districts the city and creates numerous routes around the city

The roads should be wide enough to have painted bus lanes. There should be bi-monthlu checkups and maintenance of the roads. Each local govt should oversee the roads in their district. Failure to do this should result in suspensions and sackings.

A railway/tram will cost billions and so, the govt should either save up for that or ignore it for now.

Also, to avoid accidents, we need better street lights and they could be solar powered (which are cheaper nowadays and wouldnt need to rely on phcn/nepa)

Furthermore, al federal roads between states must be done- especially roads that leads to the capital and business cities (lagos, abuja, PH, Delta, Jos) since they are the ones that are used most frequently

I actually applaud this post. I think pretty much the same, in fact I hold a more ambitious view.

It would be nice if we could have all that happen, but political and economic realities in Nigeria make it a tall order.

What if the government backed reformation in the public transport system, opening that market up to enterpreneural innovation? As it is, public transportation is run by powerful unions that do their best to eliminate non-conformity and government transportation that actually helps in keeping growth in that sector impossible.

I think that if the sector were freed up a little, it is possible that public transport companies will drive improvement in the condition of road and rail networks. I believe you see what I mean.
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by MacDaddy01: 8:19pm On Sep 14, 2012
Ihedinobi:

I actually applaud this post. I think pretty much the same, in fact I hold a more ambitious view.

It would be nice if we could have all that happen, but political and economic realities in Nigeria make it a tall order.

What if the government backed reformation in the public transport system, opening that market up to enterpreneural innovation? As it is, public transportation is run by powerful unions that do their best to eliminate non-conformity and government transportation that actually helps in keeping growth in that sector impossible.

I think that if the sector were freed up a little, it is possible that public transport companies will drive improvement in the condition of road and rail networks. I believe you see what I mean.

That is a great idea but the problem is that private interests when it comes to public services is dangerous. We can see the results in tollagtes in lekki for the private guys to recoup their money which they have done but still collect the toll
Re: The Second Coming In Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 14, 2012
MacDaddy01:

That is a great idea but the problem is that private interests when it comes to public services is dangerous. We can see the results in tollagtes in lekki for the private guys to recoup their money which they have done but still collect the toll

I see your point. With respect to the Lekki consortium, I actually don't know much, definitely not enough to say whether or not they have recouped their investments. But my approach is a little different than what I know of that story.

I'm thinking that I'd like to get an opportunity to build a business around public transportation. If I did, I would design the business in such a way that its net value would be high though costs would be low. It would allow for a sizeable contribution to the government's purse and give me right to make certain demands. My demands would center around better infrastructure to encourage my business and increase my contribution's to the government's purse.

Another approach would be to be creative in creating solutions to transportation problems. I could come up with a service system that practically replaces automobile transport and offers very high safety figures. That would take some work and years in the lab but that's what entrepreneurs do.

As for the government, I think that it is always a very bad idea for the government to engage in business because it unbalances competition which fact is powerfully borne out in the story of public transportation around the country. The Government is by definition a regulatory authority, a referee, an umpire, a scorekeeper and as such should not engage in the game except as it is necessary to even out the playing field.

Once the government starts engaging, corruption sets in. So you see that it is necessary for the government stay out of business and come in only for as long as it takes to even out unfair advantages which crowd out innovation.

I think that what Nigeria lacks is intellectual responsibility and moral courage among her people. If any Nigerian, no matter the station of life acquired both, something remarkable would start from them to happen.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Which One Is This Permissive Will And Perfect Will Of God? / Light Or Eyes: Which Came First? / Archbishop Benson Idahosa With Bishop David Oyedepo In 1985

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.