Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,590 members, 7,837,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:22 PM

Ask A Somali - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Ask A Somali (961 Views)

You Nigerians Should Feel Honored Today Because A Somali Is Visiting Here / Nigerian Women, Would You Marry A Somali? / An Honest Question From A Somali (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ask A Somali by somalia2: 6:49am On Sep 10, 2012
Am here on a good will mission. If you have any questions for me or my people, about our culture, history, or any questions regarding my ethnic background i will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

SO HELP ME GOD. cheesy
Re: Ask A Somali by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:13am On Sep 11, 2012
somalia2: Am here on a good will mission. If you have any questions for me or my people, about our culture, history, or any questions regarding my ethnic background i will try to answer to the best of my abilities.

SO HELP ME GOD. cheesy

As you can see,there are no response,so,go back to your somalinet and keep bashing we BAntus. One love Africa !
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia3: 11:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
You fooool, am here as a goodwill amabasador
Re: Ask A Somali by NRIPRIEST(m): 4:59am On Sep 12, 2012
somalia3: You fooool, am here as a goodwill amabasador

Call me an"an ugly wide nosed bantu nigga" and you will feel just right. Like I said,troll to somalinet and keep doing what you do best. One love Afrique !
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 11:56am On Sep 13, 2012
what is this one love africa u speak of.

fukkkkk africa.
Re: Ask A Somali by NRIPRIEST(m): 12:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
somalia5: what is this one love africa u speak of.

fukkkkk africa.

Don't worry about that; like I said, stop stalking us and troll back to your hell hole and keep doing your God given job. I love AFRIQUE !
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 5:01pm On Sep 13, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Don't worry about that; like I said, stop stalking us and troll back to your hell hole and keep doing your God given job. I love AFRIQUE !

afrique is that how your french masters spell it. lol
Re: Ask A Somali by onila(f): 6:15pm On Sep 13, 2012
what's the bad side abt somali men when it comes 2 relationships?
Re: Ask A Somali by somalia5: 7:20pm On Sep 13, 2012
onila: what's the bad side abt somali men when it comes 2 relationships?

Well all somali men are not the same. but i have heard from non somalis that somalis are very cultural and into their religion.

If you are a non somali and dating a somali man/woman than eventually when it comes to marriage you must be muslim, and be advised that the somalis parents and his/her family play a big role in deciding the marriage.

many somalis will not move to the marriage stage if their family doesnt approve. If you are a non somali mostly likely the family will not approve and if they do they will do it grudgingly.

The bad side might be also about cultural diffrences. somalis are pretty conservative, not as conservative than middle east countries but conservative by african standards.

also somali culture seems pretty racist and xenophobic, their is a group mentality that no somali should be with a non somali, the kids are only somali if both parents are somali. they are technically somali if the father is somali cause the child then belongs to a clan.

But interracial relationships are very hard if your with a somali person.

(1) (Reply)

Ogbudu Amogu War Dance In Ihiagwa Oratta Igbo / Help Me With This Proverb / Yoruba Is The Simplest But Yet Most Difficult Language In Nigeria. See This!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.