Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Channels Tv Live Streaming....how To? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Channels Tv Live Streaming....how To? (1174 Views)

How To Get Port 8000 For Live Streaming / Fg Moves To Block Internet Streaming / Channels Tv Contact Us Page Database Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Channels Tv Live Streaming....how To? by ponana(m): 7:47am On Sep 10, 2012
I have come across a couple of live streaming of events and show including that of Channels tv. From the little research i have done, i know that the basics involves is registering with a live-streaming company online, setting up a camera (camcorder, webcam, smart phone) and connecting it to your computer which obviously needs to be internet enabled and that is it.
I would appreciate if someone can give me more detailed explanation of the way the set-up would be put in place cause i have a project i am trying to the do and i want to consider the cost implication of this feature before including it in my budget.

(1) (Reply)

How To Re-size Image For Ads Placement On Nairaland To 30kb / I Need Adsense Account Who Has For Sale ? / Which Best Nigeria Hosting Company You Can Refer Me To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.