Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:37 AM

Way Do U Remove D Label From Ur Suit Sleeve? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Way Do U Remove D Label From Ur Suit Sleeve? (852 Views)

Quality Customized Hand-made Couture Long-sleeve Shirts / Must Wedding Gowns Be Sleeve-less? / How To Remove Black Spots On My Skin (Caused By Mosquito Bites) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Way Do U Remove D Label From Ur Suit Sleeve? by etunoman76(m): 1:32pm On Sep 10, 2012
A man was yabbing his friend for displaying d label on his wedding suit sleeve, saying d friend was advertising for the designer. What's ur thought?
Re: Way Do U Remove D Label From Ur Suit Sleeve? by Acidosis(m): 1:36pm On Sep 10, 2012
The man is right
Re: Way Do U Remove D Label From Ur Suit Sleeve? by PHCWhiteBoi: 5:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
I hate the way modern suits have these labels stitched tightly on the left sleeve cuff,
You do not need a label in full show, if it is an expensive suit and your body is good it will speak for itsself. Shoes are important, a nice suit is no good without a fine pair of shoes, I favour Gucci these days, murder to wear in as they are very narrow, but once worn in they feel like kid gloves smiley
To remove the label, you need a very small pair of scissors with very sharp points,
Insert one point under the bunch of stitching and cut through it in one go, then do the other bunch. Then tease the thread out gently. If you dont do it right you can knacker the suit, I have seen friends do it without patience and totally balz it up.

Even better, get the shop to take it off before you pay for it, if they balz it up, walk away laughing.

(1) (Reply)

Open House Sale!!! Michael Kors, Guess, Steve Madden ....... / Look Fabolus For Dat Weddin,church Service,, / What Is The Maximum Time Required For A Man To Get Dressed Up?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.