Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,754 members, 7,817,085 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers (21447 Views)

Nine-year-old Girl Escapes Beheading By Armed Robber (Picture) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by passionate88: 1:41pm On Sep 11, 2012
berem: if you have stopped being a nigerian,what are you now? A Somalian? Abeg shift one side make I see clear joor!
@post its unfortunate she lost her life! But struggling with arm robbers.....meeehn! Anyway RIP to her.
u for gree make the robbers do u?

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Opoki(m): 1:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

You really believe this shiit?!!

YOU KNOW THAT SHOE WOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THE TRAUMA OF BEING RAPED?!! Like really?!!

Do you know how many Nigerian girls have been r@ped in their life time?! Heck, if girls would be honest, atleast 3 in 5 girls have been r@ped. I know several of them that have been r@ped. Infact, one of my friends was r@ped twice by her driver and armed robbers.. Today she is happily married. Another girl was abused constantly for years by a relative before her father found out..

She would have survived it. It takes time and counselling, but eventually she would have overcome it.. Time heals all wounds..

And that shiit about your paryers and her soul tormenting them is crap.. I'm sure she cried and called God just before she got shot and he didnt answer her distress call, ne your prayers wan come turn water to wine?!

Dude, she didnt need to die.. As much as its commendable her fighting for her virtue, but she didnt need to die. It would have been a different ball game if she got merked after the r@pe, but in this case, I beg to differ.. She didnt have to die.

I said "not so brave" because life worth more than anything and so far we all have different line of reasoning i believe she's in the best position to explain why she stood up.
There is a yoruba adage that says "eekan l'omokurin ku", it means "the courageous die once" and for the fact that your friend was able to deal with it dosen't mean she could, what if she had been r@ped in the past and she's still nursing the wound in her heart and vow never to let such happen again.
RIP...
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Osama10(m): 1:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Life has become so cheap these days,why kill a girl because of sex?

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by passionate88: 1:48pm On Sep 11, 2012
oakwoodpark:

I quite agree with you. Though no one prays for this, i hope all the other ladies when faced with this kind of situation will rather choose Life that virginity.
Only a very few things are worth loosing ones life for, and this is not one of them.
May her soul rest in peace and may those that undertook this act die a thousand deaths
who dey talk abt virginity?!... Where the robbers shoot her?, no b man house wey she go spend the 9t?.. Even if una wan respect d dead, make una talk truth..
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Flakeey(f): 1:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
I think our ladies should start learning from these experiences.
we should be content with what our parents offer us
following married men will do us no good, it will only cause pains and regrets.
this pretty lady might not have met her demise if she had not gone to the man's house.
please let's be extra-careful
who knows if this is the true story or it was just fabricated to cover up a serious crime
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Swagahyk(m): 1:55pm On Sep 11, 2012
Eyaa...dia r bunch of whores out dia dat needs such,why dis innocent girl..who knows how helpless she might have been. May her Soul RIP
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by xxxkubexxx: 1:58pm On Sep 11, 2012
too many guns in the wrong hands (civilians) HOW COME.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by ignis: 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2012
Hell fire is fast becoming safer than Nigeria. Day by day innocent people are murdered. To worsen issues, youth who are the leaders of tomorow are always the victim. There are many incidents of murder that does not even appear on the news or dalies. Gun is fast becoming handset which any body can posses at a small cost and without stress.
Wunmi, May your soul rest in peace. And may the souls of your killer never find rest on this earth.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 2:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
chosen04: So bad....................Thank God i have stopped being a niGERian long ago. . . . . .its now a crime to come from the cursed entity called niGERia
I beg park well make i see front.. Mtcheew.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by ignis: 2:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
passionate88: who dey talk abt virginity?!... Where the robbers shoot her?, no b man house wey she go spend the 9t?.. Even if una wan respect d dead, make una talk truth..
Gerrout, What the hell makes your dull brain think she can't be a virgin?
Is it every girl that goes to a man's house that fornicate with him? You don't have an iota of respect for the dead.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 2:46pm On Sep 11, 2012
Its quite an unfortunate incident and I do pray that her soul rests In peace.

A lot of you that have commented on this thread got it all wrong. I want to believe everyone on here are adults with matured mentality. During my university days I got robbed a couple of times with guns pointed to my head, at that moment I complied with whatever was requested of me, my golds, fones and other valuable properties....
Why did I do that?
Because I believe that the gift of life is the greatest gift you can ever have. FYI, u only live once! There is no condition that doesn't get better with time. Even the bible said that weeping may continue thru the night but joy comes in the morning.

The report never said she was a virgin, and even if she was do you think it is easy to disvirgin a girl Those of you who have done it in the past will know that it is not an easy task and the thieves in question do not have that time. What the thieves probably wanted was a quickie and she could've just succumbed.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Snowwy: 2:57pm On Sep 11, 2012
It is amazing that most of the people responding that she could have 'succumbed' or 'allowed' them are male.

@flanrey, she should have allowed them have a quickie right? If it was your wife or sister, i guess you would have allowed them have their way since afterall, all things heal overtime.

If you would allow such to happen to any member of your family IN YOUR PRESENCE then may be she should have 'succumbed'.

Lets even switch situations? If the robbers decided to have 'a.n.a*l\' or 'o.r.a.l/' with a guy, should he accept?

Really shake my head at the comments of you guys....

4 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Here we go again with the cavaliar rap-e is not a big deal attitude of the nigerian neanderthal. This sort of attitude almost makes one wish for h-omo armed robbers. I wonder if we would hear all this ' it is an easy thing to get over then.the same sort of mentality we saw in the case of the absu 5. Nigerians are a truly sorry lot who can say all sorts of stoopid things about the misfortunes of others. As to her resisting, not everybody is a beaten dog who cowers and wets their pants. If more nigerians were like her, perhaps robbers would not be as bold and brazen as they are today. It is the quiet submission to the will of criminals that made cynthias killers flourish for so long - their victims subscribed to the callous cavalier neanderthal
mentality that is the loudest voice on this thread

5 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Purist(m): 3:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
flanrey: What the thieves probably wanted was a quickie and she could've just succumbed.

No, you FLIPPING MORÖN! What the thieves wanted was not a 'quickie'. They wanted to RÄPE her!! angry

Do you understand that? Do you understand the word "räpe" at all? Of course not, you dimwit!
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by dasparrow: 3:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
@Post

Very sad. The world is a sad place. I pray her killers are found and that she get's justice.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by jpphilips(m): 3:47pm On Sep 11, 2012
oakwoodpark:

I quite agree with you. Though no one prays for this, i hope all the other ladies when faced with this kind of situation will rather choose Life that virginity.
Only a very few things are worth loosing ones life for, and this is not one of them.
May her soul rest in peace and may those that undertook this act die a thousand deaths

Haba where did u get the virginity twist? she was shot in a Man's house abi i no read well? abi the man dey watch am like belgium TV?
she just reason say armed robber too wowo to enjoy fine girl matter, but the gun is the power not the Robber
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by StateOfMind: 4:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
Purist:

Because "fhucking" is actually very different from räpe -- a distinction I've come to realize that many Nigerian males fail woefully to understand. This comment reeks of an amazing level of ignorance of what constitutes räpe and the longstanding effects on the victims of such assaults.

Unfortunately, yes, it was worth it. Better to be die honorably than live traumatized and miserably for the rest of your life because one of lunatic's moment of madness.

Good on you. But have you actually considered what your räpe victim daughter would have preferred for herself? Have you considered the fact that she's the one living her own life and at the end of the day, she would be the one to bear with all consequences that follow from that singular despicable act, especially after you're long dead and gone? Have you considered that it is not proper that you allow your own selfish desire of not wanting to lose a daughter to override your precious daughter's bliss -- yes, even in death?

Well, I'm sorry, but I think his post was not only rubbish, but also a grave insult to the memory of that brave girl who fought off her assailants even to the point of death.

Well, good on them. But different strokes for different folks. If they felt they could handle the consequences, no problems. But you should also respect the choice that this brave girl made, especially now that she's dead. It's no use arguing over what she should have or shouldn't have done.

The fact that you know so many previously räped girls (you should be investigated by the way) that now "appear" happy means that they have coped just fine? It means it's no big deal right? After all, there are so many of them that are now "happily married", isn't it? Read your comment again and see just how that sounds. Do you have any idea what räpe means at all?

God bless you for this comment of yours..I've been pissed reading his ignorant comments blaming the girl for choosing death over not being r.ap.ed..I'm more pissed at him giving silly instances and false statistics about r.ape victims.

How can one assume\conclude r.ape isn't a big deal because some other unfortunate women have been there..we talking of forced se.xua.l intercourse with no protection. We don't know the number of the robbers neither are we aware of their STD\HIVstatus.. Not all r.ap.e victims cope well with this traumatic experience.

How many husbands to be can deal with the fact that their wives-to-be were gang raped by some dirty looking disease-infected robbers years back!
How many people are ready to give rape victims listening ears and counselling?

For all we care the girl might not even be a virgin trying to protect any hymen, but couldn't just lay there and watch herself being ra.pe.d without giving a fight..she could have fought it and won..but unfortunately she dint. Why not respect that? *sighs*

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Pangea: 4:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
Its has saved many ladies!

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by StateOfMind: 4:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pangea: The other day, i posted What to do when you are about to be raaped in Romance section!
The thread was deleted, maybe it w'd have saved this young lady's life angry
Anyway to all the ladies, please take note:
It's 3 "ates" do all or any combination of these and the rapist will leave you alone!
1. Regurgitate i.e vomit all over him
2. Urinate i.e. urinate all over your body and if that does not work?
3. Defecate i.e. s.hit over yourself, the smell alone must drive any would be rapist to change his mind!
Learn and be wise

Some men amaze me...wat is this piece of s*h#it?
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by na2day(m): 4:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pangea: The other day, i posted What to do when you are about to be raaped in Romance section!
It's 3 "ates" do all or any combination of these and the rapist will leave you alone!
3. Defecate i.e. s.hit over yourself, the smell alone must drive any would be rapist to change his mind!
Learn and be wise

Una dey try! angry
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by valdubem(m): 4:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Revealedtv: [img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/816611_wunmi-morenikeji-adebayo_jpge73868f0728dfd773cdf015b1c066188[/img]

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/816612_wunmi-morenikeji-adebayo-1_jpeg68decc122b179ee8f3105d0c29bccc72[/img]

This time it's a female student of Tai Solarin University of Education. According to classmates and friends of the slain student who sent the story to me, Wunmi Adebayo (pictured above) was shot dead last night at a male friend's house at Golden Estate in Ijebu Ode, Ogun state.

The 200level student was visiting the friend when they were attacked by armed robbers who robbed them and shot her in the face because she fought them off when they tried to Molestation her.

The 21 year old was buried today at Ijebu Ode according to Islamic rites. Her friends say she was very jovial, friendly and kind hearted. Her candlelight procession will hold tomorrow at skyfield in Lagos.

http://lindaikeji..dk/2012/09/another-student-shot-dead-rip-wunmi.html
http://www.gistexpress.com/2012/09/10/female-student-murdered-by-armed-robbers-at-

.....when they tried to MOLESTATION her.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 4:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
Snowwy:
@flanrey, she should have allowed them have a quickie right? If it was your wife or sister, i guess you would have allowed them have their way since afterall, all things heal overtime.

If you would allow such to happen to any member of your family IN YOUR PRESENCE then may be she should have 'succumbed'
You simply lack the ability to reason properly, I shake my head for the likes of you. When you read the story; •Did it make reference to her male companion?
•Did it indicate that the choice of action of her male companion resulted in her death?
•Maybe her male companion should have assumed the heroic role and grabbed the gun from the thieves.
Read your bible properly and you will come across the part where it says "Before everyone are life and death, We have the power to choose our behavior and we are responsible for both the good and evil
Sirach 15:17
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Purist:

Pray tell, how is "the sort of girl" that would prefer to die than be räped supposed to look?

Well, with a little more discernment you would know I was even being charitable by putting it that way. The sort of girls that die fighting to defend their virtue can never be found dead in an aristo's house where they went to spend the night and whatnot (assuming that version of the story is true). But then, we have to respect the dead and leave it at that. No need to try and be clever by half.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Snowwy: 7:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
flanrey:
You simply lack the ability to reason properly, I shake my head for the likes of you. When you read the story; •Did it make reference to her male companion?
•Did it indicate that the choice of action of her male companion resulted in her death?
•Maybe her male companion should have assumed the heroic role and grabbed the gun from the thieves.
Read your bible properly and you will come across the part where it says "Before everyone are life and death, We have the power to choose our behavior and we are responsible for both the good and evil

Sirach 15:17

No point discussing it further.
If you can maintain that she should have allowed them have a 'q*uickie' with her than for her to get killed it just shows its a pointless argument.
Would you allow yourself to be r*aped by a homosexual in a freak robbery or resist it? I can see you carefully did not respond to that part of my last comment.
Her sin now is that she resisted them....she should have opened her legs wide without any protest.
Gosh are you even for real?

To conclude, try study your bible to know Sirach isn't in te 66 books and that that statement in choosing life or death isn't in the physical sense. Choose to live for God or face eternal destruction.
From what you have linked to the bible, its her fault she is dead right?
Wonder why I bothered.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 8:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
awwww!wunmi adbeayo!!she waz my junior in sec.skul.livinstone college ,layi sanni annex.we were boarders.she waz sweet n stubborn.RIP dear.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Purist(m): 10:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
pro01:

Well, with a little more discernment you would know I was even being charitable by putting it that way. The sort of girls that die fighting to defend their virtue can never be found dead in an aristo's house where they went to spend the night and whatnot (assuming that version of the story is true). But then, we have to respect the dead and leave it at that. No need to try and be clever by half.

I try not to read too much meaning into what people say beyond what they have unambiguously expressed, so you may want to leave the discernment talk out of it. Now to your main point. . .

1) Your initial comment suggested that your opinion about "the kind of girl she was", was based on how she "looked", and not as a result of where she had been or not been. Here's your comment in case you've forgotten what you typed earlier: "In my view, she doesn't look like the sort of girl that would prefer to die than be Molested." Maybe it was your choice of word, I don't know, but that's the impression I got.

2) You formed your opinion about the girl based on an unsubstantiated claim --- "assuming the version of the story is true" --- and then proceeded to build a fallacious argument on that. Faulty premise.

3) You then topped off your uninformed opinion by presenting a classical red herring fallacy to buttress it. Your argument as I see it:

(a) You presume knowledge about what all "aristocratic" girls are just capable of doing to defend whatever ounce of virtue they have left in them. In your opinion, they would "never" die fighting to defend their virtue -- this girl inclusive.

(b) Because they are already "immoral", they wouldn't bother to resist an (even greater) immoral act against them even if it will cost them their life. In this case, Wunmi Adebayo is already a "bad" girl and is therefore not likely to risk her life fighting her assailants. This is similar to saying that a pröstitute cannot be defiled, since she already "defiles" herself on a daily basis.

(c) Finally, you seem to suggest that warding off räpe attacks is essential only when the victim's virtue is in question. Again, this betrays an astonishing lack of understanding of what räpe constitutes on the part of the Nigerian menfolk. How about something as basic as human rights? Yes, she may give her body freely to all manner of men, but that does not mean she wouldn't fight to defend her right to refuse if there's no consent, even if she'll die in the process. Bro, even 'whores' have standards.

3 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Tunmi(f): 11:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Sometimes Nigerians are just a bit too much. I don't even know why the report just HAD to include that she was coming from a male friend's house? That has nothing to do with anything unless the police conduct an investigation. This woman fought back, and I applaud her for it. May her soul rest in peace but I wholeheartedly agree, I really wish we had some homo.s.exual robbers so these men could now tell us how to deal with r-ape.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by armadeo(m): 11:39pm On Sep 11, 2012

As sick as the above sounds it makes a lot of sense. Am sure no normal man can maintain an erection when faced with a shait soaked nude female.

[quote author=StateOfMind]
Some men amaze me...wat is this piece of s*h#it?

Amazing isn't it but I totally agree.

Rape to a woman is never funny and some are messed up for life. So no man should come here and say isn't it just oneround. Maybe if gay freaks start pumping asses then we'll get a difference in opinion

As sick as it sounds I suport pangea's view am sure no normal man can maintain a stiffy when faced with a vommiting shaite soaked female.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by ignis: 12:00am On Sep 12, 2012
dasparrow: @Post

Very sad. The world is a sad place. I pray her killers are found and that she get's justice.
Never trust the Nigerian police on this.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by ignis: 12:07am On Sep 12, 2012
Tunmi: Sometimes Nigerians are just a bit too much. I don't even know why the report just HAD to include that she was coming from a male friend's house? That has nothing to do with anything unless the police conduct an investigation. This woman fought back, and I applaud her for it. May her soul rest in peace but I wholeheartedly agree, I really wish we had some homo.s.exual robbers so these men could now tell us how to deal with r-ape.
You can mobilize and start homo.s.exual robbers to parade and rape guys.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 12:17am On Sep 12, 2012
Purist:

I try not to read too much meaning into what people say beyond what they have unambiguously expressed, so you may want to leave the discernment talk out of it. Now to your main point. . .

1) Your initial comment suggested that your opinion about "the kind of girl she was", was based on how she "looked", and not as a result of where she had been or not been. Here's your comment in case you've forgotten what you typed earlier: "In my view, she doesn't look like the sort of girl that would prefer to die than be Molested." Maybe it was your choice of word, I don't know, but that's the impression I got.

2) You formed your opinion about the girl based on an unsubstantiated claim --- "assuming the version of the story is true" --- and then proceeded to build a fallacious argument on that. Faulty premise.

3) You then topped off your uninformed opinion by presenting a classical red herring fallacy to buttress it. Your argument as I see it:

(a) You presume knowledge about what all "aristocratic" girls are just capable of doing to defend whatever ounce of virtue they have left in them. In your opinion, they would "never" die fighting to defend their virtue -- this girl inclusive.

(b) Because they are already "immoral", they wouldn't bother to resist an (even greater) immoral act against them even if it will cost them their life. In this case, Wunmi Adebayo is already a "bad" girl and is therefore not likely to risk her life fighting her assailants. This is similar to saying that a pröstitute cannot be defiled, since she already "defiles" herself on a daily basis.

(c) Finally, you seem to suggest that warding off räpe attacks is essential only when the victim's virtue is in question. Again, this betrays an astonishing lack of understanding of what räpe constitutes on the part of the Nigerian menfolk. How about something as basic as human rights? Yes, she may give her body freely to all manner of men, but that does not mean she wouldn't fight to defend her right to refuse if there's no consent, even if she'll die in the process. Bro, even 'whores' have standards.

Look, Mr. Man, I certainly have no time for any rigmarole with anyone over what is indeed a straight-forward matter. According to the report in the link below,
www.gistexpress.com/2012/09/10/female-student-murdered-by-armed-robbers-at-“aristos”-house/
the young lady was possibly killed in an Aristo's house. Seemingly, even the accounts that say she was killed in a "male friend's" house are only being charitable for the sake of decency.

Now, I insist that in my view, the sort of girl that engages in Aristo affairs or illicit liaisons doesn't look (i.e. seem) like the sort of girl that would rather die than be raped. One does not need to elaborate more on this. Whether or not you choose to understand this point of view is your damn business. I did suspect that you were trying to be clever by half.

I get into arguments and debates on my own terms and at my own leisure, not to humour some neophyte that has a point to prove. For now, I'd let the dead rest in peace. Feel free to continue your soliloquy if that helps your self-esteem.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by VolvoS60(m): 6:44am On Sep 12, 2012
flanrey: Its quite an unfortunate incident and I do pray that her soul rests In peace.

A lot of you that have commented on this thread got it all wrong. I want to believe everyone on here are adults with matured mentality. During my university days I got robbed a couple of times with guns pointed to my head, at that moment I complied with whatever was requested of me, my golds, fones and other valuable properties....
Why did I do that?
Because I believe that the gift of life is the greatest gift you can ever have. FYI, u only live once! There is no condition that doesn't get better with time. Even the bible said that weeping may continue thru the night but joy comes in the morning.

The report never said she was a virgin, and even if she was do you think it is easy to disvirgin a girl Those of you who have done it in the past will know that it is not an easy task and the thieves in question do not have that time. What the thieves probably wanted was a quickie and she could've just succumbed.

^^^There is a lot wrong with you sir. You talk about living only once and how there is no condition that time doesn't cure but I can tell you sir - your 'problem' could not be 'cured' even if you became immortal.

Re-read the junk you typed in your two posts on this thread and tell me if any of it makes sense.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Have You Been Scammed /duped?? Share Your Experience To Save Others. / Young Man Yet to Arrive Home After Dropping A Suicide Note In Lagos(photo) / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 93
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.