Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:21 AM

A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers (21446 Views)

Nine-year-old Girl Escapes Beheading By Armed Robber (Picture) / Man Killed By Armed Robbers While Trying To Rescue A Woman In A Robbery Incident / Wunmi Adebayo Was Killed By Her Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Esss(m): 11:58am On Sep 11, 2012
Opoki: Though its so sad but i salute your courage girl. Weve seen people who got raped to death, we've seen those who got raped and still got shot, we've seen those who got raped and got Life threaten diesease such as STDs (HIV), so i believe you acted well (not so brave) for you to have stood up to and fought them for a virtue you believe in. I know you wouldn't have been been to cope with the stigma for life so you fought.
Your soul will torment those bastard for life and i pray they never know peace. (Amen).
Rip.

You really believe this shiit?!!

YOU KNOW THAT SHOE WOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THE TRAUMA OF BEING RAPED?!! Like really?!!

Do you know how many Nigerian girls have been r@ped in their life time?! Heck, if girls would be honest, atleast 3 in 5 girls have been r@ped. I know several of them that have been r@ped. Infact, one of my friends was r@ped twice by her driver and armed robbers.. Today she is happily married. Another girl was abused constantly for years by a relative before her father found out..

She would have survived it. It takes time and counselling, but eventually she would have overcome it.. Time heals all wounds..

And that shiit about your paryers and her soul tormenting them is crap.. I'm sure she cried and called God just before she got shot and he didnt answer her distress call, ne your prayers wan come turn water to wine?!

Dude, she didnt need to die.. As much as its commendable her fighting for her virtue, but she didnt need to die. It would have been a different ball game if she got merked after the r@pe, but in this case, I beg to differ.. She didnt have to die.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by alaoeri: 12:00pm On Sep 11, 2012
chosen04: So bad....................Thank God i have stopped being a niGERian long ago. . . . . .its now a crime to come from the cursed entity called niGERia
So them nö fit shoot u where u dey or guns no dey dia mtscheeew.
@topic very sad situation may nemesis catch up with the perpetrators very soon. RIP gal.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by haisam: 12:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
did th op says the girl have been buried according to islam religion. The way u dress determined who u are. Anyway rip

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by gambolala: 12:04pm On Sep 11, 2012
May God help nigeria.If I was in her shoe,I guess I would be brain wise pussy foolish not vice versa
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by oakwoodpark: 12:05pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

Actually, that was my first thought!! Why not just let them fhuck you and immediately they leave, dash off to the hospital after taking certain first aid measures..

Is that dignity really worth losing ones life over?! She was 21 for bleeps sakes.. Like was it really worth her life in the end?!

i would rather have my r@pe victim daughter alive than a dead virgin daughter..

Im sorry, but I dont think that the niggas post was rubbish at all.. He made a valid point.

Infact, I have heard several women advice girls in such situations to remove their minds and allow their assailants r@pe them.

I quite agree with you. Though no one prays for this, i hope all the other ladies when faced with this kind of situation will rather choose Life that virginity.
Only a very few things are worth loosing ones life for, and this is not one of them.
May her soul rest in peace and may those that undertook this act die a thousand deaths
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Chiemekaorizu(m): 12:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Whaaaaaaat who shot dis angel? *am seriously cryinnnn*God pls fight 4 dis angel whom de evil,wicked n heartless armrobbers have killed. I pray dat nemesis wil catch dem soon. Rip my african beauty. I salute ur boldness n courage even in de face of death , u stood 4 what u believe in. As 4 ur killers dey will neva knw peace amen. Rip de heroine of de world.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Super1759: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
chosen04: So bad....................Thank God i have stopped being a niGERian long ago. . . . . .its now a crime to come from the cursed entity called niGERia
for your mind,you are safe abiii? No place like home,if you don't know.

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Rastamann: 12:12pm On Sep 11, 2012
Insecurity, everywhere in Nigeria. No where is safe again in this fuckin country called Nigeria. Church wahala, mosque brohaha, house headache, school hmnnn, bus na die, street kuje etc. na wao!

May her Soul rest in perfect Peace, Amen
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by AyaSammy(f): 12:18pm On Sep 11, 2012

That is to say your paternity was mistaken in the first place. For ur info, Nigeria was, is and will neva be a cursed nation. May God forgive u for calling the nation he blesses a cursed nation, take the right diet next time so as to be able to read well and respond well. Are u the first to travel out?

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by infolekan(m): 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
\
gulfer: Why bring up a 2010 story (incident) to the front page?

This just happened this weekned......wondering what you have been smoking that took you back to 2010. undecided kiss
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by LloydIy(m): 12:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
May she RIP
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by muyenmuyen: 12:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
What a sad event revolving on this nation, boko haram is there, rapist are increasing, 419 are multiplying, arm robbers are establishing themselves, embelsselment on high grade, corruption wagging on our leaders. Oh what a shamefull thing. I suggest that nigeria should experinece his own J.J.RAWLINGS
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by gulfer: 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
Ariyke:
It actually happened yesterday morning and nt 2010 as u claim.
K. Thankx
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by gulfer: 12:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
infolekan: \

This just happened this weekned......wondering what you have been smoking that took you back to 2010. undecided kiss
I have been smoking your brain MF. angry And its confusing my sight. grin
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by FrontPageLawyer(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Crimes will remain unresolved in Nigeria unless we have a proactive government who is ready to overhaul the entire security agencies in the country.

https://www.nairaland.com/1040309/why-crimes-unresolved-nigeria
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Purist(m): 12:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:
Actually, that was my first thought!! Why not just let them fhuck you and immediately they leave, dash off to the hospital after taking certain first aid measures..

Because "fhucking" is actually very different from räpe -- a distinction I've come to realize that many Nigerian males fail woefully to understand. This comment reeks of an amazing level of ignorance of what constitutes räpe and the longstanding effects on the victims of such assaults.

Esss:

Is that dignity really worth losing ones life over?! She was 21 for bleeps sakes.. Like was it really worth her life in the end?!

Unfortunately, yes, it was worth it. Better to be die honorably than live traumatized and miserably for the rest of your life because one of lunatic's moment of madness.

Esss:

Good on you. But have you actually considered what your räpe victim daughter would have preferred for herself? Have you considered the fact that she's the one living her own life and at the end of the day, she would be the one to bear with all consequences that follow from that singular despicable act, especially after you're long dead and gone? Have you considered that it is not proper that you allow your own selfish desire of not wanting to lose a daughter to override your precious daughter's bliss -- yes, even in death?

Esss:

Im sorry, but I dont think that the niggas post was rubbish at all.. He made a valid point.

Well, I'm sorry, but I think his post was not only rubbish, but also a grave insult to the memory of that brave girl who fought off her assailants even to the point of death.

Esss:

Infact, I have heard several women advice girls in such situations to remove their minds and allow their assailants r@pe them.

Well, good on them. But different strokes for different folks. If they felt they could handle the consequences, no problems. But you should also respect the choice that this brave girl made, especially now that she's dead. It's no use arguing over what she should have or shouldn't have done.

Esss:

Do you know how many Nigerian girls have been r@ped in their life time?! Heck, if girls would be honest, atleast 3 in 5 girls have been r@ped. I know several of them that have been r@ped. Infact, one of my friends was r@ped twice by her driver and armed robbers.. Today she is happily married. Another girl was abused constantly for years by a relative before her father found out..

She would have survived it. It takes time and counselling, but eventually she would have overcome it.. Time heals all wounds..

And that shiit about your paryers and her soul tormenting them is crap.. I'm sure she cried and called God just before she got shot and he didnt answer her distress call, ne your prayers wan come turn water to wine?!

Dude, she didnt need to die.. As much as its commendable her fighting for her virtue, but she didnt need to die. It would have been a different ball game if she got merked after the r@pe, but in this case, I beg to differ.. She didnt have to die.

The fact that you know so many previously räped girls (you should be investigated by the way) that now "appear" happy means that they have coped just fine? It means it's no big deal right? After all, there are so many of them that are now "happily married", isn't it? Read your comment again and see just how that sounds. Do you have any idea what räpe means at all?

9 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by edelweiss(f): 12:38pm On Sep 11, 2012
can u imagine the kind of thing u can say to ur fadaland?cursed u are too! Gow can u call the country cursed because u are in God's knows where! Such things happen in the western world,everywhere,its just that its is now coming into our society of late! Blame the government for unemployment, graduates willing to work,living of standard extremely. High and nothing to foot the bils! Have u ever gone hungry b4? If u have u will know how it feels,I don't like or support the killing of the human beings,but Nigerians aint the first neither will they be last that doesn't make our land cursed! Mtchhheeew. The parent will say to the children why does the stream water taste bitter when the have forgotten that the have peed on the fountain!
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by ngbest: 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
If is notrape today,it will be killing. What is this co3 turning into and why going to the school to do all these evil? May God help us oo and may her soul rest in peace cry cry cry cry
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by animari(f): 12:39pm On Sep 11, 2012
This horror doesn't happen only in Nigeria- in south africa a woman/girl gets raped every 17 seconds.... Let alone the children that are killed and maimed for muti killings-our crime is of the highest in the world- God help us all-
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by mymadam(m): 12:45pm On Sep 11, 2012
Opoki: Though its so sad but i salute your courage girl. Weve seen people who got raped to death, we've seen those who got raped and still got shot, we've seen those who got raped and got Life threaten diesease such as STDs (HIV), so i believe you acted well (not so brave) for you to have stood up to and fought them for a virtue you believe in. I know you wouldn't have been been to cope with the stigma for life so you fought.
Your soul will torment those bastard for life and i pray they never know peace. (Amen).
Rip.

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! God bless Nigeria.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 12:50pm On Sep 11, 2012
In my view, she doesn't look like the sort of girl that would prefer to die than be raped. I hope there isn't more to her death than this version of the story says; some related reports in some blogs suggest that the incident allegedly happened in an Aristo's house. This even makes the whole theory of her resisting rape at the risk of being killed more implausible. Further investigation might be necessary.

In any case, too bad. Tragedy lurks all around us, and all it takes to be at the receiving end is a little misfortune.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by edelweiss(f): 12:54pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

You really believe this shiit?!!

YOU KNOW THAT SHOE WOULD NOT HAVE SURVIVED THE TRAUMA OF BEING RAPED?!! Like really?!!

at exactly her age four armed men came to Rob me at my house ,full fledge robbery that lasted for 20mins. dark night it was for me,but believe me at exactly her age I thought I would rather kill mysef than have them all rape me,but God save me they weren't sex starved,the just came to clear my stuffs and they were apologetic in the process like sis sorry ooo and I told them no problem the sholud take anytin they want. But in another scenerio I don't know if I will call it rape too where a date threathens to beat u if u don't comply,I simply asked him to wear a condom,and after all he was apologetic but the deed has bin done'am still alive but its just a experience I shudder when I remember and when a man gets to energethic and arcrobatic in bed,it makes me feel as if am bin raped. U will never understand it.

2 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by emmatok(m): 12:59pm On Sep 11, 2012
Are we sure she was. Actually killed by robbers?
Did her Man-friend report the case to the Police?
How did her body got to the bar-beach?
Was her parents informed about her going to the stay with her man-friend?
I don't like to attach any sentiments to theses ladies deaths.
But I think our girls should be vey careful.
And that MAN-FRIEND should be arrested.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Purist(m): 1:01pm On Sep 11, 2012
pro01: In my view, she doesn't look like the sort of girl that would prefer to die than be raped.

Pray tell, how is "the sort of girl" that would prefer to die than be räped supposed to look?

1 Like

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by emmatok(m): 1:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
Purist:

Pray tell, how is "the sort of girl" that would prefer to die than be räped supposed to look?

Hmm.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by F00028: 1:07pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

you need a new perspective.

3 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Subuhanalahi: 1:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
INNALILAHI WAINAILAIHI ROJIUN
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by greatgod2012(f): 1:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
d rate at which ladies are being molested is alarming, we parent have a lot to do on ur female children,sometimes, i get scared when i remember dt i have female child. May God help we parents, because in dis case now, how will her parents feel, with all dt has been invested on her, OMG, may God give dm d fortitude to bear d great loss and may her gentle soul rest in peace.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 1:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
Esss:

As a man you obviously have no idea what rape means to a woman! If you get a chance to come back to the world as a woman come back and tell us how to get over a group of armed robbers raping you....hiss

3 Likes

Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by Nobody: 1:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
edelweiss: at exactly her age four armed men came to Rob me at my house ,full fledge robbery that lasted for 20mins. dark night it was for me,but believe me at exactly her age I thought I would rather kill mysef than have them all rape me,but God save me they weren't sex starved,the just came to clear my stuffs and they were apologetic in the process like sis sorry ooo and I told them no problem the sholud take anytin they want. But in another scenerio I don't know if I will call it rape too where a date threathens to beat u if u don't comply,I simply asked him to wear a condom,and after all he was apologetic but the deed has bin done'am still alive but its just a experience I shudder when I remember and when a man gets to energethic and arcrobatic in bed,it makes me feel as if am bin raped. U will never understand it.

My dear you were raped! Anytime a woman says no and she is forced by threats or otherwise to go against her wish it is rape. Even if he was your boyfriend and you had slept with him before as long as you said no that day it was rape.
Re: A Student Of TASUED Wunmi Adebayo Killed By Armed Robbers by andyblaze365(m): 1:38pm On Sep 11, 2012

So because u don't live there anymore u think u r safe? What of ur relatives and friends that still live there?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

A Lady Turned Half Snake Half Human With Brazillian Hair @ Hotel Excel Warri! / Attempt To Set INEC Office In Enugu Ablaze Foiled By Police (Photos) / ISIS: Security Men On Trail Of Ex-cj Uwais’ Son

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.