Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,807 members, 7,820,832 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:47 PM

Patience Jonathan Recieves Doctorate Degree (in Absential) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Patience Jonathan Recieves Doctorate Degree (in Absential) (1067 Views)

KASU Confers Buhari With Honorary Doctorate Degree (Photos) / Photos : Jonathan Recieves Letters Of Credence From Indonesia And South Korea / President Jonathan Recieves The World's Largest "Eid Ul Fitri" Greeting Card (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Patience Jonathan Recieves Doctorate Degree (in Absential) by edwindprof(m): 9:01pm On Sep 10, 2012
Patience Jonathan Receives Doctorate Degree (In Absentia)

Nigeria’s first lady, Patience Jonathan was awarded another doctorate degree during the weekend by the Delta State University, Abraka.
The award was received on her behalf by the minister for WomenAffairs and Social Development, Hajiya Zainab Maina, who showedappreciation for the gesture by the university.
She dedicated the award to Nigerian women, and said the award would strengthen her commitment to Nigerian women through her non-governmental organisation and other services.
According to reports, the first lady pledged to support the statein the task of building the university.
She said, “Let me assure you that this award has further strengthened my commitment togive the Nigerian women and youthe basic knowledge through my NGO, the Women for Change and Development Initiative.
“Let me on behalf of my co-awardees thank the Governor and the university authorities for the award. I promise to be a good ambassador of the university,” the first lady said.
The co-ordinating minister for the Economy and the minister of Finance, Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala wasalso awarded a doctorate degree alongside the first lady.
As honourary doctorate degrees pile up for the first lady, we can’t wait for her to return home fromher “moment’s rest” abroad.
Re: Patience Jonathan Recieves Doctorate Degree (in Absential) by Sirniyeh(m): 9:23pm On Sep 10, 2012
That shows who we are in Nigeria. I even heard that "Witches Association of Nigeria" has completed all arrangements to instal Patience Ebele Jonathan as their life matron. So all critics beware of...!

(1) (Reply)

Can Sule Lamido Save Nigeria? / Emeka Ojukwu Jnr Calls Will Fraudulent,says He Has A Copy Of The Original Will / Obama Backs Nigeria’s Intervention In Mali

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.