Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,577 members, 7,955,125 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:36 PM

Ghana's Best Goal Keeper Under A Spell By Witch Wife - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ghana's Best Goal Keeper Under A Spell By Witch Wife (595 Views)

Which One Is Ghana's Best Generation Of Football? / Is Vicent Enyeama The Best Goal Keeper In The World? / Who Is The Best Goal Keeper In The World (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Ghana's Best Goal Keeper Under A Spell By Witch Wife by Built2last: 12:11pm On Sep 11, 2012
THE wife of an ex-Premier League goalie has confessed on TV to being a witch who sabotaged his career by putting spells on him.
Richard Kingson, 34, has played in the top flight for Birmingham, Wigan and Blackpool and is the most capped player with his native Ghana.

But since he was released by Blackpool last year he has been without a club and lost his place in the national squad. Now wife Adelaide Tawiah has appeared on a Nigerian TV show to claim she sparked her hubby’s loss of form with a black magic spell — and made him impotent for good measure.

She said: “I messed up Richard’s life ever since we got married. I used my evil powers to trouble his career.

“I’ve been working on him spiritually, to the point he could not perform in bed.”

Her confession came as a controversial TV preacher called TB Joshua was casting out the “evil spirit” that allegedly had a grip on her.

Richard, who wed Adelaide following the 2010 World Cup, yesterday went on Facebook to insist: “My wife is not a witch.”

He said people were often possessed by “false spirits”.

Since last week’s broadcast Adelaide has also denied being a witch — saying it was the spirit that was being cast out that spoke.

She said: “I can’t even remember what took place.

“I am not a witch as it has been rumoured. My husband knows how inspirational I have been to him throughout his goalkeeping career

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/4531284/Wifes-curse-on-top-goalie-Richard-Kingson.html#ixzz269sjwlHP
Re: Ghana's Best Goal Keeper Under A Spell By Witch Wife by Built2last: 12:21pm On Sep 11, 2012
Could it be that this black magic has spread to arsenal football club, Nigerian Government and PHCN.
Re: Ghana's Best Goal Keeper Under A Spell By Witch Wife by semid4lyfe(m): 2:04pm On Sep 11, 2012

(1)

Mikel Is Chelsea's Unsung Hero, Says Di Matteo, Do You Agree, Or Not. / Is Mikel Going To Play Against Ivory Coast Due To Card? / Econome: Eboue, is Nigeria The-Giant-Of-Africa?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.