Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,327 members, 7,860,802 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 04:33 PM

Some Help Me With My Website - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Some Help Me With My Website (854 Views)

Looking For Some Help With My New Website / Please I Can't Download Novel On Ma Blackberry Need Some Help / Kenyan Cloud-based Company Needs Some Help With Info (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some Help Me With My Website by Nobody: 2:18am On Jan 09, 2008
I have a website at http://modospot.com/satv.html , when i type this my website at internet explorer i view it successfully same as Opera Browser, but when i try to view it at Mozilla i displays an empty page and its top it will say untitled , does anyone know how to go about these to make it successful.
Re: Some Help Me With My Website by my2cents(m): 4:14am On Jan 09, 2008
bigmondo,

passing your URL through the w3c validator (http://validator.w3.org/) I discovered this meta tag:
<META content="MSHTML 6.00.6000.16544" name=GENERATOR>

Off the top of my head, though I don't know anything about MSHTML, the "MS" tells me it has to do with Microsoft in which case the code you have is specific to IE (and perhaps opera which may be stating its user agent as IE as well).

What are you using as your text editor? You might want to *not* use it in favor of more traditional text editors like dreamweaver, homesite or the like.
Re: Some Help Me With My Website by Nobody: 4:33am On Jan 09, 2008
another Aba-made scam site! Nigerians never learn.
Re: Some Help Me With My Website by Nobody: 7:05pm On Jan 14, 2008
i see blank pages in both browser in the cafe, firefox and ie
are you sure you have something inside this file, can u share what you have in the file on this forum?
maybe i can help
Re: Some Help Me With My Website by my2cents(m): 7:20pm On Jan 14, 2008
dezzi,

it might depend on the version of IE u r using - I couldn't see it in IE6 but I could in IE7 (at least on the version I currently use).
Re: Some Help Me With My Website by onydchic(f): 9:48am On Jan 15, 2008
How's about actually putting SOMETHiNG on the site.?, i'm just saying.

(1) (Reply)

Why Not Create Web Services And Web Apps? / Партнерская программа. Заработай, Не продавая! / Need To Learn Joomla Asap

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.