Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,449 members, 7,843,371 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 12:37 AM

How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. (10201 Views)

Can I Receive $6,500 Liberty Reserve Cash At Once Into My LR Account? / HELP! !!how Can I Invest With My Liberty Reserve Cash Apart From Forex Trading? / Liberty Reserve Trading: Is It A Scam? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Odionastron: 8:38pm On Sep 13, 2012
@op take a look at the number of ppl dat has viewed this topic. We're still too few abi? If u rili dnt hav a hidden agenda, do not reply me. Go straight to the point. By now you should have gotten much tnx on this thread,bt none yet because a very busy person is responding 2side talks. By d way,dnt reply me go straight 2d point. U'ld luv our further comments if u do dis.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
this one is about being a lr reseller. ok we get it. so what next?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by hottprince: 4:01pm On Sep 14, 2012
This is d tin i dnt like bout legalwealth.he likes creatin uneccesary suspense.If u r busy wit ur clients get tru wit dem b4 comin here.and if u r here finish up b4 goin back.If u knw u cnt finish at a go den dnt bother to start

1 Like

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 5:25pm On Sep 14, 2012
You people should read my previous posts and then use initiative to grab what I'm passing and I already concluded and what I'm just owing you people is the second connection of where to get LR funded with ease and fastness using Internet Banking.
The second recommendation that I do use is
nigeriagoldexchange.com among others.

Okay?Thanks..
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 5:32pm On Sep 14, 2012
Sorry peeps

I'm now working on what chemashie replied me with on a thread I that I came up with here at
www.nairaland.com/1045561/heres-top-reason-complaint-nairalander as I quote it below.

chemashie: Sometimes i follow you up to a stage and lost interest in your posts as time goes on. Many people on nairaland are not kids neither they r newbies, they expect u to drop anything u have and move on fast even 80% of d info is ok for nairalanders. Most people that will contact u to buy ur stuffs are usually come in tru google or just peep in and u don‘t see dem commenting on ur thread. I started promoting some fast selling products and to my surprise many of them just read d info & call or mail while dos that commented r majorly jokers. I appreciate ur good works so far. Keep it up.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 5:36pm On Sep 14, 2012
Just to recall all what I listed required to get started previously below:

legalwealth: In summary before I proceed,what you need are
1.Bank account that support Internet Banking and I recommend GTBank and First Bank.

2.Your contact line

3.Internet access either on your phone or PC.

4.Bulk sms platform that as well support customised name.

5.An email:gmail preferred.

6.Source of your Instant LR funding with utmost credibility.

Setup,MARKETING is where the real money lies and cash inflow follows.

That is all you need to get started.

You got that before I proceed or do you any question.

Let me know...

Goodluck...
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by DeGenius3(m): 6:31pm On Sep 14, 2012
You can also make money with Liberty Reserve Legally.

And I'm Going To Show It To You If You Are Interested.

All You Need To Do To Get It Is by sending a BLANK mail

with email subject, "FREE LIBERTY RESERVE BOOK".

and i'll send you the book FREE.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 7:14pm On Sep 14, 2012
Thanks at De-genius but
I just shared on my own part was how to make money from LR without having or making use of Liberty Reserve Account.

It is practical...

I will mail you to get the EBOOK now on how to make money with Liberty Reserve as I believe most of them done with Liberty Reserve are SCAM but I did with Alertpay and doing with PayPal as I still trust those ones or what do you think?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by hottprince: 7:28pm On Sep 14, 2012
@de genius legalwealth shared his knowledge here n he's still alive.if u share it here wil somtin happen to u.share it here or buzz off
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by EdDave(m): 1:04am On Sep 15, 2012
Not another LR resller thing, I hope.
davidatoza@yahoo.com.
De-Genius:
You can also make money with Liberty Reserve Legally.

And I'm Going To Show It To You If You Are Interested.

All You Need To Do To Get It Is by sending a BLANK mail

with email subject, "FREE LIBERTY RESERVE BOOK".

and i'll send you the book FREE.

Not another LR resller thing, I hope.
davidatoza@yahoo.com.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by EdDave(m): 1:12am On Sep 15, 2012
davidatoza@gmail.com
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 4:42am On Sep 15, 2012
I shot him an email since yesterday and I havent gotten anything yet.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by chemashie(m): 7:31am On Sep 15, 2012
legalwealth: I shot him an email since yesterday and I havent gotten anything yet.
Good one from legal wealth. I appreciate ur contributions so far. I only shared what i feel the problem of nairaland is. Check a thread i talked abt on xport biz, i spilled everything as discussion arises. Kudos 2u.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 10:19am On Sep 15, 2012
Nice one ! !!
Keep it up and the sky is our limit.

chemashie:
Good one from legal wealth. I appreciate ur contributions so far. I only shared what i feel the problem of nairaland is. Check a thread i talked abt on xport biz, i spilled everything as discussion arises. Kudos 2u.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by mrkels(m): 12:10pm On Sep 15, 2012
legalwealth: Nice one ! !!
Keep it up and the sky is our limit.

Baba I have been seeing you on nairaland for sometime now,I believe I can trust you. I have just $10 in my paypal and I need the money in my bank here in naija, hope you buy paypal funds?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 1:32pm On Sep 15, 2012
mrkels:
Baba I have been seeing you on nairaland for sometime now,I believe I can trust you. I have just $10 in my paypal and I need the money in my bank here in naija, hope you buy paypal funds?

I buy PayPal but now at N150 per dollar.

You send and I make Internet Transfer to your account instantly if you are using GTBank
and provided I have enough in my GTBank at that moment or at most within 24hrs or more depending on the amount that you want to sell as well.

OK?Call me now on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 .Goodluck! !!
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by mrkels(m): 4:05pm On Sep 15, 2012
legalwealth:
I buy PayPal but now at N150 per dollar.
You send and I make Internet Transfer to your account instantly if you are using GTBank
and provided I have enough in my GTBank at that moment or at most within 24hrs or more depending on the amount that you want to sell as well.
OK?Call me now on
0 8 0 9 1 8 3 3 8 6 6 .Goodluck! !!
I am using zenith ,finbank, and bankphb .
No gtb...would prefer the zenith sha, bros u shud have a zenith account na
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 6:00pm On Sep 15, 2012
Just planned opening one with them as a result of demand.

Using GTB and Keystone formerly Phb
but will open First Bank & ZENITH BANK soon.

I can as well make transfer to other banks using GTBank after activating my current account soon.

mrkels:
I am using zenith ,finbank, and bankphb .
No gtb...would prefer the zenith sha, bros u shud have a zenith account na
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by ade101(m): 6:42pm On Sep 16, 2012
I luv how this guy is decieving himself.buy LR at cheaper rate and sell higher is all what your procedure is about and you make it luk like something new.Even an idi*ot knows this,the major risk is the person selling and your solution is that we should wire how money to your friend !Nicely done bravo!
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 7:41pm On Sep 16, 2012
It is a normal thing to have bad eggs among thousands of people that only see bad in everything and no wonder fault finder will never go places.

Is it a new thing that people do Liberty Reserve Biz.

I have most people selling LR for N185 nd even N190 when e-naira even sold it for N169.

Anyway!I don't blame them because they are proferring solutions which I've explained here with better way of doing it.

You must be the biggest fool in this world for this your comment.

ade101: I luv how this guy is decieving himself.buy LR at cheaper rate and sell higher is all what your procedure is about and you make it luk like something new.Even an idi*ot knows this,the major risk is the person selling and your solution is that we should wire how money to your friend !Nicely done bravo!
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by consult001: 2:15pm On Sep 18, 2012
Continue with this info am is getting interesting

legalwealth:

Make I continue or make I go?
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 3:24pm On Sep 18, 2012
I've already completed it
Just feel free to ask me any question pertainning to all what I've said above
consult001: Continue with this info am is getting interesting

Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by Odionastron: 3:32pm On Sep 18, 2012
@legalwealth. Why did you give us d number of an lr seller that sells high. I called the number u gave us and d guy who picked said lr is N175, but you have just said e-naira sells at N169. Why did you refer us to the former,when you knew dat e-naira sells at 169. Nice move. Its nt bad 4u 2sel 2us at 175 afta buying 4rm e-naira at 169. Bt nw dat u've told us abt e-naira, dnt expect any more calls on dat phone no. and website u gave 2 us. Tnx 4telin us abt e-naira. B blessd.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 5:03pm On Sep 18, 2012
I won't say much but you can negotiate if you are buying much.

Another thing,check the time differences of funding from exchangers like e-naira etc and the person I recommended and moreso,
check the procedures for signing up with e-naira and imagine that they removed my account with them because we had a lot of disputes when I ordered over $1,000 some months ago,delayed my order for days even after I burnt a lot of credit to call their lines and later increased my order rate from $169 to $180 or $185 if I can remember.

I keep wondering where they normally get all their testimonials.
Well!It is your choice making do with e-naira cuz they might be the best to you at initial stage and end will be brutal making you to spit out all the cash that you've saved with them.

Odionastron: @legalwealth. Why did you give us d number of an lr seller that sells high. I called the number u gave us and d guy who picked said lr is N175, but you have just said e-naira sells at N169. Why did you refer us to the former,when you knew dat e-naira sells at 169. Nice move. Its nt bad 4u 2sel 2us at 175 afta buying 4rm e-naira at 169. Bt nw dat u've told us abt e-naira, dnt expect any more calls on dat phone no. and website u gave 2 us. Tnx 4telin us abt e-naira. B blessd.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by franel79(m): 1:11pm On Sep 19, 2012
legalwealth:

Make I continue or make I go?

Complete waste of my time. Guy, information technology has not arrived at it's peak yet in Nigeria and you may loose your funds one day by depending on ICT Gadgets. I think I'll pass. I prefer buying and selling LR the old fashioned way.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by legalwealth(m): 1:17pm On Sep 19, 2012
expantiate....

franel79:

Complete waste of my time. Guy, information technology has not arrived at it's peak yet in Nigeria and you may loose your funds one day by depending on ICT Gadgets. I think I'll pass. I prefer buying and selling LR the old fashioned way.
Re: How To Make Money From Liberty Reserve Without Having A LR Account. by skeendyke: 1:44pm On Sep 22, 2012
Legalwealth, I want to appreciate you for the info. Hottprince was right abt ur suspense type dissemination of information but it was very selfless and noble of u to giv us that. I hav seen ur posts in various threads and hav gained one or two tinz from ur website which makes me implicitly trust u. Keep it up, dont be discouraged or offended by ungrateful remarks... U are among the few I know whose impact is positive in our lives..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

ULesson App By Sim Sagaya Raises $15 Million / Which Business Can I Start With 800k That Will Yield Immediate Profit / If You Are Not Using Quickteller You Are Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.