Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,993 members, 7,817,944 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:30 PM

CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President (970 Views)

The Malawian President Is Dead?? / Nigerian Jet For Malawian President / Malawian President Hitchhikes To Abuja On Nigerian Airforce Plane (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President by cbjonstage(m): 3:42pm On Sep 11, 2012
[size=13pt]Recently, the president of Malawi, Joyce Banda organized a programme to increase cassava production in
her country in other to enhance socio-economic development of the country.

however, In his remarks, the Nigerian President assured Malawi government of his continued support towards achieving national cassava commercialization program, saying he was impressed with the initiative.
“I want to assure you the support from my government to ensure that you have realized objectives which you want to achieve through this program launched today. When I’m in Nigeria the only bread I eat is the one with cassava,” Jonathan said.[/size]

recall that Nigeria used to be the largest exporter of palm oil in the 1960s until Malaysia came here and got its improved palm nuts from Nigeria...today, our fellow Africa country is organizing a programme to enhance mass production of cassava and ensure it becomes the mainstay of their economy. NL what are ur views on this
Re: CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President by slimming: 4:02pm On Sep 11, 2012
what type of support would that be from a country that producing less
Re: CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President by warrior01: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
slimming: what type of support would that be from a country that producing less
I don't know why you chose to reason with your anu.s.

1 Like

Re: CASSAVA FARMING: Jonathan & Malawian President by cbjonstage(m): 11:10am On Sep 12, 2012
warrior01:
I don't know why you chose to reason with your anu.s.

pls dont digress the course of d discussion...lets have sth to say

(1) (Reply)

National Newspaper Headlines( Friday, 28 September 2012) / Still On The Murdered UNIPORT Students / Do You Support Building Another Seaport In The Southwest By Governor MIMIKO?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.