Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,963 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:06 AM

Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter (26579 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by LailaIkeji1: 4:03pm On Sep 11, 2012
The glam boy Davido posted an Instagram photo of himself in his new expensive gold blings.
And he added: Had to add some more jewels. I love ma gold

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/tweet-of-day-davido-flaunts-his-gold.html

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by slimyem: 4:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
that boy is just never going to grow up!
Smh!!
Very ugly thing!!

24 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Pacify: 4:27pm On Sep 11, 2012
Pride goeth before a fall! SMH for the MOFO!!!!

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by cantell(m): 4:37pm On Sep 11, 2012
Davido get small boy fever.
When blings become assets?

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Chanchit: 4:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
What a pity, he must have been suffering from bipolar disorder.

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by trent9002(m): 5:06pm On Sep 11, 2012
cantell: Davido get small boy fever.
When blings become assets?
Do you have one?

3 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
If it makes him happy...then good enough.

After all said and done..all our efforts and hard work in life is to secure some measure of happiness in life.

20 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by pufectskin: 5:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
am i the only one that sees that he still looks like a tout, regardless...without d jewels n clothes...he ll look like
any tout on Lagos streets...
Well, a millionaire tout, that is. LOL...i cant hate. keep doing u, Davido

4 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by bittyend(m): 5:09pm On Sep 11, 2012
This nyggah 2pac now with bandana on his head? smh.

Save those ba.ng ba.ng fake gold for the birds, you have got a long way to go to catch up, even with ya pops' billions.

I did all that with white gold and diamonds on 07 and I had 20 chains, not 4 ba.ng ba.ng chains that won't get you a dime at the pawnbrokers. undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by freecocoa(f): 5:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
Mstcheew.

So Davido buy necklace, that one don become news too? Hian o.

7 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Andrew3(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
This guy don kolo, gold na wetin?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Welder(m): 5:15pm On Sep 11, 2012
Kid is only acting his age. undecided

3 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
And how the flaming fck is this going to help GEJ grow some damn balls? angry

6 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
So?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by emenim(m): 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is your time !!!! but you have to be wise boy, because you need someone to guide you at this point in time.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:17pm On Sep 11, 2012
I know the boy is short but this e height na D I E. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Dukeofgarri: 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
I dnt knw why people always talk about this guy. iF YOU HAVE ur money flaunt with it, if u dnt, try and make money and get watever suits u. bad belle people, 50 do hin own, naija pppl try copy am, mallam spicy do hin own, una no talk, terry G do hin own, una say na wetin he like, wetin come bad bout davido own? bec hin papa na billionaire? spend ur money any how u deem it fit,nd let other people live in peace. smh.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Maxwell86(m): 5:19pm On Sep 11, 2012
HATERS GONNA HATE POTATOES GONNA POTATE wink
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by wonlasewonimi: 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
Tupac amaru shanko
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by BB013(m): 5:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
He buy new jewelry how dat one take concern ♏ξ
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Maxymilliano(m): 5:22pm On Sep 11, 2012
^^Yawn^^
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please ladies and gentlemen, is that his height? I mean is he that short?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by acidtalk: 5:23pm On Sep 11, 2012
Daniel Wilson, Junior and Pretty, Orits Wiliki, Charlie Boy, Chris Okotie, Blackky, Remedies, Plantation Boiz....all those names sure ring a bell right?

That is a clear evidence that NOTHING last FOREVER!!! So boy enjoy it while it last.

The sad thing is human beings are usually remembered for the bad things they have done rather than their good deeds and since you David Adeleke has decided to live your fame in Pride, Boastfulness, Arrogance, Malice and Violence, be prepared from the boots that will surface from every corner when eventually you have been secluded to the rear. Wakeup boy if you wanna claim your father is a billionaire where are the likes of Igbenedion, Abiola, Arisekola, Okoya, Ezoifo, Daribe's today?

Life is all about turn by turn, so lay down a good legacy while it last so you won't be the laughing stock of tomorrow.

You know why people still talk about Daniel Amokachi today? Not for his coaching skills and pro in journalism. But rather he is used as an example for every generation of what the aftermath of wastefulness, arrogance and pride is all about.

Even though you might have been a baby when Amokachi reigned you can ask your father how he (Amokachi) spent his money.

13 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by alaoeri: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
This is investment if those necklace are pure gold & gold do appreciate incase his broke, his gonna sell them.

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by garrigangster: 5:28pm On Sep 11, 2012
Who is Davido? Is he an NURTW member?

11 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by phreakabit(m): 5:31pm On Sep 11, 2012
meh.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 5:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
Dis guy is a fuccking dicck head! He needs to grow up! Always flaunting his stewpidity! Fuccking a$$hole!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by stagger: 5:34pm On Sep 11, 2012
Please who is this re.tarded mongrel?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Opoki(m): 5:35pm On Sep 11, 2012
This post don go hide

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by deshclones(m): 5:36pm On Sep 11, 2012
All these amala people...always loudmouthed and flaunting their meager wealth....smh angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Kelvinj(m): 5:40pm On Sep 11, 2012
well make una leave the boy make him display him fake gold nah....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

I Regret Being A Divorcee-Monalisa Chinda / Sinach With President Felix Tshisekedi Of DRC Congo (Photos) / Georgina Onuoha Stuns In Bikini (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.