Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,881 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 AM

Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter (26588 Views)

Davido Flaunts His Uncompleted New House / Davido Flaunts His New R8 Car (Photos) / Terry G Flaunts His New House With Hilarious Caption...check On It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ideee03(f): 10:08pm On Sep 11, 2012
It's his time to shine 2012 grin
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by coolted(m): 10:10pm On Sep 11, 2012
ilugunboy: If it makes him happy...then good enough.

After all said and done..all our efforts and hard work in life is to secure some measure of happiness in life.
Gbam!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 10:18pm On Sep 11, 2012
Social and cultural degenerates! Slowly Nigerians are becoming AKATAS!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by mekussays: 10:26pm On Sep 11, 2012
kia bad belle full naija oooo. This is part of being a celebrity. u flaunt what you have. So many celebs have taken pics with jewellery and its not suppose to generate hate from people. This guy is only 20 and una dey expect am to act like una papa. In summary WE NAIJAINS GET BETTER PROBLEM.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Emmy9ite(m): 10:49pm On Sep 11, 2012
If it is lil wayne now, everybody will be shoutinq classic! Classic! Our own boy flaunts his and everybody gets angry because they cant afford an aboki necklace. Hate on! Hate on! That will only make him popular
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by pearlhapi(f): 10:53pm On Sep 11, 2012
::Andrew:::
This guy don kolo, gold na wetin?
gold na garri•very cheap
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ochukoccna: 11:16pm On Sep 11, 2012
mekussays: kia bad belle full naija oooo. This is part of being a celebrity. u flaunt what you have. So many celebs have taken pics with jewellery and its not suppose to generate hate from people. This guy is only 20 and una dey expect am to act like una papa. In summary WE NAIJAINS GET BETTER PROBLEM.
E flaunt hin own at a younger age than all those American entertainers na tongue tongue

Emmy9ite: If it is lil wayne now, everybody will be shoutinq classic! Classic! Our own boy flaunts his and everybody gets angry because they cant afford an aboki necklace. Hate on! Hate on! That will only make him popular
Let Nlander free the boy abeg
While I dont do Davido, he's aljavascript:void(0);ways been known to show off shocked shocked
So kini big deal in his bling flossing
Floss yours or look away undecided
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by breathing(f): 11:20pm On Sep 11, 2012
So what?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by macricky(m): 11:32pm On Sep 11, 2012
slimyem: that boy is just never going to grow up!
Smh!!
Very ugly thing!!
i support u re ryt
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by mruknaijaboy(m): 11:33pm On Sep 11, 2012
talosobe: and how will this save nigeria from being one of the 20 failed states of the world?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by adaptor4all: 12:21am On Sep 12, 2012
Naija peeps na wa o..good or bad,its his lyf..1 way to fail in lyf is to please evri1..bt in a way sha;all na vanity,unless u wan write ur own bible
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by noblegas2(m): 12:29am On Sep 12, 2012
LOL @ the peeps hating at him, he probably would keep getting more money and never know you ever existed!
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 12:54am On Sep 12, 2012
Pointless thread. If mods choose to put every celeb's new acquisition on front page, I'm not sure we will have space for pressing issues. Why not leave 'Wunmi Adebayo' And Daniel Ike's Murder threads On top
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ikekings(m): 12:55am On Sep 12, 2012
This boy is tooooo short... I never knew he was this short....
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by tuasefemi(m): 3:32am On Sep 12, 2012
acidtalk: Daniel Wilson, Junior and Pretty, Orits Wiliki, Charlie Boy, Chris Okotie, Blackky, Remedies, Plantation Boiz....all those names sure ring a bell right?

That is a clear evidence that NOTHING last FOREVER!!! So boy enjoy it while it last.

The sad thing is human beings are usually remembered for the bad things they have done rather than their good deeds and since you David Adeleke has decided to live your fame in Pride, Boastfulness, Arrogance, Malice and Violence, be prepared from the boots that will surface from every corner when eventually you have been secluded to the rear. Wakeup boy if you wanna claim your father is a billionaire where are the likes of Igbenedion, Abiola, Arisekola, Okoya, Ezoifo, Daribe's today?

Life is all about turn by turn, so lay down a good legacy while it last so you won't be the laughing stock of tomorrow.

You know why people still talk about Daniel Amokachi today? Not for his coaching skills and pro in journalism. But rather he is used as an example for every generation of what the aftermath of wastefulness, arrogance and pride is all about.

Even though you might have been a baby when Amokachi reigned you can ask your father how he (Amokachi) spent his money.

If I may ask,why all this future testament sermon because of little kid wearing golden jewellery,huh!
Oga or abi u be aunt,why don't u venture into church 'business'? Trust me u will affect many lives positively instead of wasting ur precious time on NL showcasing ur talent preaching sermon full of envy about an innocent little lad whom I believe does not know something like u is in existence.
Get yourself a life o ,my simple advice!

1 Like

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Obere4u: 6:14am On Sep 12, 2012
On a more serious not, the price garri keep going up...... *sighs*
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by DaramphunOkon: 6:27am On Sep 12, 2012
thats our short comedy star
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ay0201(m): 6:37am On Sep 12, 2012
Laila Ikeji: The glam boy Davido posted an Instagram photo of himself in his new expensive gold blings.
And he added: Had to add some more jewels. I love ma gold

http://www.lailaikeji.com/2012/09/tweet-of-day-davido-flaunts-his-gold.html

I am not suprised, his videos breem with arrogance. imagine, person come ask you for who go pay for drinks wey u dey drink for club and u still insult or is it how he approached the girl in the Ekuro video. I hope he grows up some day. arrogant and hyperactive mofo. am not surprised though.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Abbey2sam(m): 6:45am On Sep 12, 2012
Why hating on a nigga elevating? Why go to war when we should be celebrating? Allow davido to enjoy a piece of his own cake, flauntin his gold necklace has suddenly become a sin but when kanye west or rick ross flaunt theirs, you trip..talking of notin last forever, davido is a good producer and notin last like a good producer,go ask 'dr dre'...all of you should go work hard
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by passionate88: 6:59am On Sep 12, 2012
::Andrew:::
This guy don kolo, gold na wetin?
u sef u don kolo.. Check ur signature u go remember wetin gold b.. All these gals wey dey write 4 NL.. If davido approach una (with gals mentality of only going out with a rich, confident nd bodily shaped guy) tell me say una no go gree?...
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by tosinajeyahoocom: 7:02am On Sep 12, 2012
d guy needs a consultant so as to know the philosophy of life, before it is too late, I blv its never his faults but the age tells and he needs help presently.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 7:10am On Sep 12, 2012
Stop criticising this guy he is an artist and it's obtainable everywhere especially in USA where the artist uses bling bling everywhere they go Abi u want make he set wear bathroom slippers on agbada ni before u call him humble person abeg free am fix ur prob
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by tosinajeyahoocom: 7:11am On Sep 12, 2012
friend ds is not all about hating Davido, we know he is a celebraty, but needs help for him to shine last longer.
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Revolva(m): 7:48am On Sep 12, 2012
Davido this guy have never suffered for once in his life he has no stories to tell that's why his music is childish and fake - let him show all the blingz his father money has bought him - he aint a real hustler ok to me a real ghetto hustler is one who suffered and made it and has stories to tell
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Odinaka00(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2012
De Wisedon: Wich kind mumu boy.witout make up i even fine pass dat imp.small somtin wey dey brag.

Who s talking bout handsomeness here? See as yu βξ like pesin wey never write primary school common entrance finish sef
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by efyguy(m): 8:10am On Sep 12, 2012
he has a baphomet logo on his hat.....wat a pity
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by naijathings(m): 8:12am On Sep 12, 2012
[size=15pt]it is people like this that make me love and appreciate PSquare. Coming up, they never had to show us blingz or do collabo with fake singers just to look for attention... and they are still relevant.[/size]
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by seedorfabbey: 8:31am On Sep 12, 2012
Enjoying ur Life and be wise ok?
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by greatknght: 8:40am On Sep 12, 2012
Revolva: Davido this guy have never suffered for once in his life he has no stories to tell that's why his music is childish and fake - let him show all the blingz his father money has bought him - he aint a real hustler ok to me a real ghetto hustler is one who suffered and made it and has stories to tell

Revolver or wetin u call ya sef, are u a dumbass?? Did Davido ever tell you he is a hustler? His album is titled OBO(omo baba olowo) son of a rich man. Doesnt that tell you he aint a hustler?so u actually think music is about hustlersi swear you just spoilt ma mood.The boy has a wealthy father,its nobody's business. and he has done shows and has an album to pay your broke ass. so if he flaunts 20million worth of gold-u either admire it or look away. bullshit...when dbanj used to have 8golds on his neck, you felt cool about it. just go and eat chicken shit.nonsense
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 12, 2012
**singing)**One Thousand , Five Hundred Naira... dema bling bling bling x2.....
Which Aboki sellam give am grin grin grin
Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by Orikinla(m): 9:15am On Sep 12, 2012
[size=28pt]These INTELLECTUALLY RE-TAR-DED Nigerian hip hop artistes are just clowns?
How much is gold jewelry worth?

Look at a 20 year old Ghanaian singer signing five million pounds deal!
20-year-old Ghanaian Diva Makes History in ₤5 million Record Deal
http://totnaija..com/2012/09/20-year-old-ghanaian-diva-makes-history.html

Even Davido's so called rich father does not make that kind of money in five years, except he is doing the typically Nigerian 419.

Nigerians make me laugh at their mediocrity.[/size]

Re: Davido Flaunts His Gold Jewelry On Twitter by ignis: 9:32am On Sep 12, 2012
vxtr: Pls can anyone tell me the meaning of the symbols/signs he made with his fingers in d first pix, has it anything to do wit illuminati ? Virtually every of naija's artistes does that in their musical videos
Ask Google, it will give you the best answer

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh: I Will Not Allow My Son Call Anyone Who Isn't Family Uncle Or Aunty / Zubby Michael Throwing Money At His Party In Cerebration Of Mother's Day / Kunle Afolayan Remembers His Late Father, Adeyemi Josiah Akano (Throwback Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.