Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,834 members, 7,820,916 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (103) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109547 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:33am On Nov 01, 2012
naijababe:

Spread of EU, EJ, UK and US oil on agea please?

FXCM's spread is not competitive at all

EU----between 0.5 and 0.7
EJ --between 1.5 and 2.5
Us oil-5pips
uk oil--7pips
GJ----2 and 2.5pips
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:50am On Nov 01, 2012
infofirst:

EU----between 0.5 and 0.7
EJ --between 1.5 and 2.5
Us oil-5pips
uk oil--7pips
GJ----2 and 2.5pips

Agea's spreads has dropped drastically.. i think i will fund my account with them with something better or maybe open a new one next year but i dread requote.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:03am On Nov 01, 2012
bendazum: Greetings to everyone,What has been supplying pips now is news trading.In that essence it will be good to wait until 8:00am GBP news release which I believe will determine the direction for today. Trade responsibly.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2012
endfx1:

My Oga got my pm?

i responded sir
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 01, 2012
GU is so stagnant this morning.

can't set PO. . . using London rush today
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 7:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Ehsmiley that was harsh
i think he uses daily chart only.

Piponomics:
You'll take the award for the most confused trader here grin
One week is Daily Chart, the next it will be news. What will come up next month? 30seconds chart abi?
My guy no vex o but you need to stop fooling yourself running from pillar to post. Sit down and LEARN forex. Smh
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:15am On Nov 01, 2012
fxbomovi: Ehsmiley that was harsh

Abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 7:20am On Nov 01, 2012
11/01/12 EUR/USD - Stop grabbers' day‏
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Kashif(m): 7:38am On Nov 01, 2012
Keeping a tab on GJ.....
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 7:40am On Nov 01, 2012
20 minutes to go.Patience is still a virtue.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 7:49am On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

Agea's spreads has dropped drastically.. i think i will fund my account with them with something better or maybe open a new one next year but i dread requote.

even d requotes no exist again n all these on mt4 n since i v been using d mt4 with them, no requote
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 7:53am On Nov 01, 2012
infofirst:

even d requotes no exist again n all these on mt4 n since i v been using d mt4 with them, no requote

Maybe i'd set up my next year account with them.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 7:54am On Nov 01, 2012
Genuine news that I have here about GBP comes up by 10:30am Alausa time
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Theyjih: 8:05am On Nov 01, 2012
$GBPNOK (Long) wiv caution Support :_9145
$DAX Hunting mode(Long) Support :_ 7237 , 7187 Wiv a break of 7320 shld b constRuctive Happy new month Everyone get high on PIPSINOGEN

PLease KNow ur Risk b4 seeking reward undecided undecided undecided
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by bendazum: 8:11am On Nov 01, 2012
AM LOOKING AT EU,EJ,GU AND GJ BUY.WATCH PRICE ACTION THOUGH.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FOREXMART(m): 8:14am On Nov 01, 2012
Good morning house. Hope y'all doing good? wish you green pips.

eu might sell today.

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by fxbomovi: 8:55am On Nov 01, 2012
NSPIRATIONAL STORY OF THE DAY
An old man saw a scorpion drowning and decided to pull it out from the
water. He calmly extended his hand to reach the
creature, when he did, the scorpion stung him. With the effect of the pain, the old man let go the creature and it fell back
into the water. The man realising that the scorpion
was drowning again, got back
and tried to rescue it but then again it stung
him. He let go of it again. A young boy standing by,
approached the
old man and said, " excuse me sir, you are going to hurt yourself trying to
save the evil-vicious creature, whydo you insist?
Don't you realize that each time you try to help the scorpion, it stings
you?" The man replied, "the nature of the scorpion is to
sting and mine is to help." It will
not change in helping the scorpion.
So the man thought for a while and used a
leaf from a nearby tree and pulled the scorpion out from the water
and saved it's life.
Then, turning to the young boy,
he continued.
"Do not change your nature. If someone hurts you, just take
precautions.
Some pursue happiness while
others create
it. Let your conscience be you
guide in whatever you do.
When life presents you with a thousand reasons to cry, show it that you have a
thousand reasons or more to smile. More importantly, always bethe
reason for the smile!"

4 Likes

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 9:04am On Nov 01, 2012
PA on EU and USDCHF....hmmmmmmmmmmm missed the setup just came back from church
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 01, 2012
coolyestaday's discussion continues:_

did anybody notice that when price opened under 1.2975, it went down to touch 1.2950.

when a candle opened under that level (1.2950) , it went down to touch 1.2925.

now notice that price did not break that level (1.2925) but it rather opened above it.

it is heading back to 1.2950 and once it touches there, another set of profit will be taken.

once a candle opened above that level (1.2950), then we would open another buy and put tp at 1.2975 but if it opens below there ,then 1.2925 would be our next tp cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:28am On Nov 01, 2012
aguiyi: coolyestaday's discussion continues:_

did anybody notice that when price opened under 1.2975, it went down to touch 1.2950.

when a candle opened under that level (1.2950) , it went down to touch 1.2925.

now notice that price did not break that level (1.2925) but it rather opened above it.

it is heading back to 1.2950 and once it touches there, another set of profit will be taken.

once a candle opened above that level (1.2950), then we would open another buy and put tp at 1.2975 but if it opens below there ,then 1.2925 would be our next tp cool

Your Maths keeps my pips running, badt Guy like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
making a come back on GU hitting it hard, got settled for 4H trading on GU related pairs cool cool

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by raycolz84: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2012
fxbomovi: Ehsmiley that was harsh
i think he uses daily chart only.

Dat guy doesn't know how to talk at all, he lacks talking manners
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 9:31am On Nov 01, 2012
rozayx5:

Your Maths keeps my pips running, badt Guy like you grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
making a come back on GU hitting it hard, got settled for 4H trading on GU related pairs cool cool

greetings to you 8
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 9:37am On Nov 01, 2012
closed my Gu trades cause of high impact news coming up, added EU sell for some pips, cool cool
Infantry units reassigned, Guns smoking from previous shot, Aiming at enemy lines grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
15 pips SL on my 1h trading 50 pips SL on 4H trading smiley

BOSSes how far nah, feed me some pics nah, abi una deh sleep like babies now adays cause of pips overdose grin grin grin grin grin grin

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 9:52am On Nov 01, 2012
Data/ Event Risks
USD: Tighten your seat belts, the economic releases come thick and fast today. Challenger job cuts at 11:30, jobless claims at 12:30, ISM manufacturing at 14:00, and vehicle sales at 21:00. So plenty of labour market data ahead of the main event, non-farm payrolls at 12:30 tomorrow.
EUR: Less eventful today, with PMIs out of both Spain and Greece. All eyes on US economic news. Greek situation needs to be watched closely, as still unresolved.
GBP: PMI manufacturing at 09:30 is the only event of note this morning. If it prints with a 49 handle, this will help the pound. Idea of the Day
Idea of the Day
Currency volatility will increase in coming days, with a lot of tier 1 economic data to be released and then the US presidential election next Tuesday. Rather than looking for a trend to emerge in the dollar, the best approach may be to stay opportunistic and fleet-footed in response to news.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by meritdee(m): 10:22am On Nov 01, 2012
rozayx5: closed my Gu trades cause of high impact news coming up, added EU sell for some pips, cool cool
Infantry units reassigned, Guns smoking from previous shot, Aiming at enemy lines grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

BOSSes how far nah, feed me some pics nah, abi una deh sleep like babies now adays cause of pips overdose grin grin grin grin grin grin

Rozay... This ur boss template is a redefined one o........
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:22am On Nov 01, 2012
rozayx5: closed my Gu trades cause of high impact news coming up, added EU sell for some pips, cool cool

i didn't use BOSS today. good to know your winning hard

what's the deal on manufacturing PMI (10:30 news)
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by FXKing2012(m): 10:29am On Nov 01, 2012
How is the market treating y'all?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by endfx1(m): 10:33am On Nov 01, 2012
aguiyi:

i responded sir

Not seen
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:39am On Nov 01, 2012
meritdee:

Rozay... This ur boss template is a redefined one o........

Fruits of sleepless nights, Research grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
no matter how much you loose in forex when you determine to hit it hard , you will,
I had long nights and shorts days but now i always look forward to a new trading day, Nah Papa God smiley
Always see losses as stepping stones to heavy withdrawals grin grin grin grin grin grin
@hisable my man, absent again today angry
14 years olds and 17 years olds making it big in this biz, such stories where enought to keep the inner fire burning, they were all born by women, not by the dollar grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 10:41am On Nov 01, 2012
n.oxide:

i didn't use BOSS today. good to know your winning hard

what's the deal on manufacturing PMI (10:30 news)

i dont trade such news, only close trades related to them 1 hours before they are released cool cool
a law that has saved my Sl about a hunit times grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 10:42am On Nov 01, 2012
cool cool
endfx1:

Not seen

nairaland only sent me one funny mail that you would like to connect with me or something like that, pls resend it to localjuju@gmail.com

@ thread
did anyone notice price behaviour arround those level on 15m, another 2 lots were closed with 20pips each.

another 2lots on buy were also activated from that same spot, i have locked in 2pips on each already. note that tp is 1.2947( three pips from my respected level,it is to take care of spread)

(1) (2) (3) ... (100) (101) (102) (103) (104) (105) (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.