Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,756 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:34 AM

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 - Business (105) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 (109427 Views)

Forex Trading - Season 15 / Forex Trading - Season 14 / Forex Trading - Season 13 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106) (Go Down)

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2012
After enough research ...... I Sell and Buy LR rate 165 & 162 respectively negotiable for LR above 1k bank GTB And UBA

Pls sms 08027864741 07037825247

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2012
Sell GU now it is confirmanto!!! grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by surveycash(m): 7:32pm On Nov 01, 2012

Are we there yet? Season 11 on my mind.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Nov 01, 2012
JAkpayen: Sell GU now it is confirmanto!!! grin grin grin

bros check well o, na bullish continuation i dey see cheesy

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 01, 2012
i just bought eu though at 1.2933 cool cool
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by piphunter(m): 7:54pm On Nov 01, 2012
am i the last poster of the season? grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by stolenstone: 8:02pm On Nov 01, 2012
I made this pending trade call 2 days ago, SELL LIMIT on GBPAUD @ 1.5573 SL 1.5627 TP 1.5380, the trade got activated today, and is tanking seriously to south-south, we are already 50 pips and counting, and thats money you know! You should appreciate the power of Elliot waves and Price action. You just have to love this game! If you didnt take the call just look out for retracement on lower time frames and join in and hang on for the ride of your life! Always remember to apply good money management principle, Elliot's waves are NOT the holy grail of the game even though it gives you trades with high probabilities like the one we took had a signal strength of 87percent. See you at the ATM machine. Lets bleed the brokers, lets bleed them dry!!!!
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by b03liberty(m): 8:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
no ...,me cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 8:28pm On Nov 01, 2012
hisableplc: Rozayx wasop now hope your pips are bagging up how tomorow go be oh i dey ur neck e be like say na u go give me liver for tomoro nfp chek ur gtalk sent u msgs there
pls reply asap

i no get liver to sell ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
been doing my NFP homework all day long, its gonna be a dangerous one,
i expect a 100 pips spike on EU, but i will trade EJ, or USDJPY, USDJPY is best for NFP cool
USDJPy is gonna pay, all i have to do is wait for the signal and get it some mins before it is released.
no shaking nah, USDJPY will deliver , you know nahm the normal 50 pips in 5 seconds to 5 minutes, and your out grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ForexRaider(f): 8:35pm On Nov 01, 2012
Interesting thread, kindda addicted to it undecided winknext season leggooooo...... tongue
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by ForexRaider(f): 8:47pm On Nov 01, 2012
Hi Rozayx5, sent you a mail at gmail....awaiting your response smiley
rozayx5: awwwww, i miss mah niggaz men cry cry cry cry
http://instaforex.com/lagos_conference.php

Plugs earphone"
Its Akon and Davido, from senegal to Nigeria, damiduro grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 8:58pm On Nov 01, 2012
Why is Season 11 not yet opened?? Okay as a long time member of this reputable and ever progressing forex thread, I am taking power to give honour to someone who has giving out from his heart to make sure that both newbies and Oldbies benefit from trading systems that will continue to churn out money for them like an ATM machine installed in your room. Right from DDFX system down to BOSSes system, he has continually shown to us that it is possible to make money in forex trading whether you hold a day job or not. He does not only discover a system but makes sure the system goes through his "lab test" for conformity before recommending to everyone. I am giving the honour with much pleasure to the undisputed king of BOSSes, I present to you rozayx5 to lead us into another season. Please rozayx5 you have the priviledge to lead us to Season 11 by opening a new thread. Take a bow BOSS!! cheesy cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 9:05pm On Nov 01, 2012
JAkpayen: Why is Season 11 not yet opened?? Okay as a long time member of this reputable and ever progressing forex thread, I am taking power to give honour to someone who has giving out from his heart to make sure that both newbies and Oldbies benefit from trading systems that will continue to churn out money for them like an ATM machine installed in your room. Right from DDFX system down to BOSSes system, he has continually shown to us that it is possible to make money in forex trading whether you hold a day job or not. He does not only discover a system but makes sure the system goes through his "lab test" for conformity before recommending to everyone. I am giving the honour with much pleasure to the undisputed king of BOSSes, I present to you rozayx5 to lead us into another season. Please rozayx5 you have the priviledge to lead us to Season 11 by opening a new thread. Take a bow BOSS!! cheesy cheesy

This's the last season, no more opening of new season. This one goes into infinity and beyond. Order from above.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 9:39pm On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

This's the last season, no more opening of new season. This one goes into infinity and beyond. Order from above.
Yes oh, Season 10 till ................
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 9:41pm On Nov 01, 2012
Stalking eur/gbp.
my first trade after sabbatical.
just waiting for daily candle to close.
will upload chart later for illustration.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by JAkpayen(m): 10:46pm On Nov 01, 2012
honeric01:

lolz..............order from your tyrannical boss abi?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 11:10pm On Nov 01, 2012
sell gbp/chf at .5039 exit .4956

see chart below for details.

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by frenchman2: 11:12pm On Nov 01, 2012
buy eur/gbp at .8020 exit .8070

see chart for details.
prior to nfp news move sl to BE

PRICE IS KING. FOLLOW IT WHEREVER IT GOES

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 1:58am On Nov 02, 2012
stolen stone: I made this pending trade call 2 days ago, SELL LIMIT on GBPAUD @ 1.5573 SL 1.5627 TP 1.5380, the trade got activated today, and is tanking seriously to south-south, we are already 50 pips and counting, and thats money you know! You should appreciate the power of Elliot waves and Price action. You just have to love this game! If you didnt take the call just look out for retracement on lower time frames and join in and hang on for the ride of your life! Always remember to apply good money management principle, Elliot's waves are NOT the holy grail of the game even though it gives you trades with high probabilities like the one we took had a signal strength of 87percent. See you at the ATM machine. Lets bleed the brokers, lets bleed them dry!!!!

Took a look at your call and from the pic below, all i can say is keep raking grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
@Honeric, i support this season running to 1K pages, enough to stun seun and his Mod crew shocked shocked shocked shocked
@Jakpayen, Would still have loved to have a season 11 especially for referral purposes,

Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by rozayx5(m): 2:16am On Nov 02, 2012
With all due respect to the author of this season series and to all my senior collegues in the house i present to you season 11
we would have left this thread running but we keep the culture for referral and record purposes
cool
will continue my posts from henceforth there, till someone else launches season 12 smiley
i have some BDAY gifts for NFP today grin grin grin grin grin
lets all catch the action live

You can Join the new season here, have a pipful end of the year cool

[size=15pt]SEASON 11 is here[/size]
welcome aboard

https://www.nairaland.com/1091099/forex-trade-alerts-season-11
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 3:20am On Nov 02, 2012
rozayx5:

i no get liver to sell ohhh grin grin grin grin grin grin
been doing my NFP homework all day long, its gonna be a dangerous one,
i expect a 100 pips spike on EU, but i will trade EJ, or USDJPY, USDJPY is best for NFP cool
USDJPy is gonna pay, all i have to do is wait for the signal and get it some mins before it is released.
no shaking nah, USDJPY will deliver , you know nahm the normal 50 pips in 5 seconds to 5 minutes, and your out grin grin grin grin

Pls oh give me signals and entry points so as to go atm too i beg u said UJ abi no wahala waiting for the go button will u add oda pairs too n is it going to be pending orders?
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by hisableplc(m): 3:22am On Nov 02, 2012
rozayx5: With all due respect to the author of this season series and to all my senior collegues in the house i present to you season 11
we would have left this thread running but we keep the culture for referral and record purposes
cool
will continue my posts from henceforth there, till someone else launches season 12 smiley

welcome aboard

Tot we r not opening new threads well as long as we are united thread or no thread let peace reign
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:19am On Nov 02, 2012
rozayx5: With all due respect to the author of this season series and to all my senior collegues in the house i present to you season 11
cool

welcome aboard

Strongly Disagree sir.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by Nobody: 6:33am On Nov 02, 2012
infofirst:

Strongly Disagree sir.
They'll close the new thread.
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 6:36am On Nov 02, 2012
honeric01:

assuming you are right, but why would they take such a decision without letting us the forumites know,why are we not carried along
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:38am On Nov 02, 2012
Piponomics:
They'll close the new thread.

more like it n make Boss roza...no vex,it was a done deal at the beginning of this season. Deal is a deal...
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:46am On Nov 02, 2012
LaconicINC:
assuming you are right, but why would they take such a decision without letting us the forumites know,why are we not carried along
we agreed on it at the beginning of d season n check
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:51am On Nov 02, 2012
JAkpayen:
lolz..............order from your tyrannical boss abi?

Hehehe na you get your 32s o grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by infofirst(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2012
I love eu big time.tgif n happi trading all n done over 100pips since last night.good way to end d week n see u after nfp n trade ur plan after planning ur trade
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:53am On Nov 02, 2012
cool

welcome aboard

Hehehe, mr rebel you like palava ni? cheesy
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by honeric01(m): 6:54am On Nov 02, 2012
LaconicINC:

It was already communicated to us via season 9. go find season 9, you'd see the details there sir. i even want to see this season fly to like 3040 pages before the end of november grin
Re: Forex Trade Alerts - Season 10 by LaconicINC: 6:56am On Nov 02, 2012
honeric01:

It was already communicated to us via season 9. go find season 9, you'd see the details there sir. i even want to see this season fly to like 3040 pages before the end of november grin
but don't you think it will affect referrals to past posts in a way, just saying

(1) (2) (3) ... (102) (103) (104) (105) (106)

How These 3 Businesses Can Change Your Life / Are you on steemit??....let's Meet Here... / Betonmarket Alerts: Season 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.