Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,969 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:10 AM

Four Days!! - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Four Days!! (952 Views)

Bridegroom Hangs Self At Isiala Mbano Four Days To Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Four Days!! by 1ndidi2(f): 9:48am On Sep 12, 2012
.This is the unhappy couple who split after just four days of marriage, when the groom accused his bride of flirting with the best man, then beat her up and smashed all their presents.
Tammy Driver, 21, and Nicky Pearce, 29, separated upon returning from their honeymoon weekend, following a violent row at their home near Aberdare, South Wales.
Jealous Pearce flew into a drunken rage and attacked his new wife, grabbing her by the neck before allegedly biting her and breaking her nose.Why do you think he married her? What will you do if you were related to the bride or the groom?

Re: Four Days!! by Ivynwa(f): 1:25pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ndidi obi anafu eme gi Paulina Paulina dey trip over weddings dey go grin grin. Oh my gosh, she just can't wait.

Girl 4 days? The story sounds like the man has a drinking problem or something or plain jealousy----so short a marriage. I recently read about a couple that were arguing in the morning of their wedding, bride ended up stabbing groom dead even when she didn't mean to kill him. Sad, sad!
Whatever you do, be praying seriously over that your wedding day-o-o Ojare. Take care.
Re: Four Days!! by 1ndidi2(f): 3:14pm On Sep 12, 2012
Ivynwa: Ndidi obi anafu eme gi Paulina Paulina dey trip over weddings dey go grin grin. Oh my gosh, she just can't wait.

Girl 4 days? The story sounds like the man has a drinking problem or something or plain jealousy----so short a marriage. I recently read about a couple that were arguing in the morning of their wedding, bride ended up stabbing groom dead even when she didn't mean to kill him. Sad, sad!
Whatever you do, be praying seriously over that your wedding day-o-o Ojare. Take care.

U are such a tease- I wish I had a sister and someone like you!
Funny gal!! U just might get an invite:-)
Re: Four Days!! by Ivynwa(f): 11:08pm On Sep 12, 2012
@Ndidi
You should be helping that your fiance scout for work, I am seeing job adverts NNPC etc popping up here in the forum. You can be forwarding such to him and helping him apply even while he is learning the other stuff you mentioned. I just saw Diamond bank job announcement on the front page, that is if he is looking towards that field and can handle bank work.
Re: Four Days!! by 1ndidi2(f): 8:40am On Sep 13, 2012
Ivynwa: @Ndidi
You should be helping that your fiance scout for work, I am seeing job adverts NNPC etc popping up here in the forum. You can be forwarding such to him and helping him apply even while he is learning the other stuff you mentioned. I just saw Diamond bank job announcement on the front page, that is if he is looking towards that field and can handle bank work.

:-) my dear o!,as if u are in our minds.
Yea we are both scouting for each other and we have already responded 2 both adverts!
Thanks a bunch! hugzzz.

(1) (Reply)

Girls And Blackberry / Charly Boy's Piece Of Advice On Marriage / What Is Wrong With Our Women?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.