Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,297 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! (979 Views)

Amina Mohammed Greets Soldiers On Her Way To Chibok Yesterday (photos) / Obama Invited Saraki's Wife To A Party In The Whitehouse (photo) / Day With Obama In Whitehouse - Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by frgy1: 3:18pm On Jan 09, 2008
we all know what the polls said before the election , that obama is leading. but i like that clinton wayo. she went on tv a day before the election and started telling the audience how the race to the white house is not just a race to her, how it is personal and she is the most experienced of all. she said all this with teary eyes and shaky voice that for one moment u will think she will start crying.this helped her earn sympathy from a lot of voters, but i don't think it will work for the other state. u can only use that kind of thing once.

i dont think she deserves the sympathy she got. for someone who has been trying to play foul all along, looking for ways to discredit the others instead of working harder on her campaign .

that is not the way to go!!!!
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by noetic(m): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2008
thank you for trying to mis-inform, but we are better informed.

clinton was leading before the iowa primary, obama won.
obama was leading before the new hem primary, clinton won.

they have both raised $50m dollars each, that explains their networking.

thay have both ironed the main issues, with obama clinging on generational change and clinton on expirience.

please dont limit our intelligence to racial affiliation.

they both have a 50-50 chance.
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by BigB11(m): 3:35pm On Jan 09, 2008
Sport car: An admirably elegant, unique and extremely enticing vehicle. It is superficially designed to be very expensive, fast and mostly used by flamboyant young folks for short distance trips (nothing more than 5 hours).

18 Wheeler: An extremely equipped heavy duty diesel engine transporter. It is mechanically designed for very long distance trips (46 hours at a time).
The endurance capacity is outrageous and mostly can never be matched.

Sport Car= Obama
18 Wheeler= Clinton

My love goes to Obama, but it is what it is, Clinton is a better candidate; she has a better understanding of DC politics, she is brightly competent to handle the mess the BIG BUSH will be leaving behind and probably will win the primary at the end of the day.
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by toshmann(m): 3:41pm On Jan 09, 2008
GWONGWORO: everlasting vehicle, from decade to decade it is trustworthy on all roads tarred and untarred. reliable when the road is rough. can carry a lot of weight from one place to another over distances and bad roads.
I68hrs capability non stop

Gwongworo=McCain

the mac is back cool
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by frgy1: 3:43pm On Jan 09, 2008
that means u have not being following the trend of things mr noetic. update yourself and u will understand my point. nd u don't know if i am black or white
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by frgy1: 3:51pm On Jan 09, 2008
i am not the only one of this opinion. political analyst on cnn attributed her win of the NH primaries to the near sob emotional speech.
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by BigB11(m): 3:56pm On Jan 09, 2008
Gwongworo=McCain

the mac is back

@toshmann:
The mac is gone and I don't think he will ever be back!
Sorry, McCain looks too old and too short to be the president of United States.
The man looks as if he's in severe pain when he talks.
His image on the TV is sometimes very disturbing and makes concentration very difficult.

It's not going to happen, no disrespect!
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by BigB11(m): 3:58pm On Jan 09, 2008
I am not the only one of this opinion. political analyst on cnn attributed her win of the NH primaries to the near sob emotional speech.

It doesn't matter; a true politician will do anything to get the BIG "W"!
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by frgy1: 4:09pm On Jan 09, 2008
Big B1:

It doesn't matter; a true politician will do anything to get the BIG "W"!
you are right. but i dont think she should publicly ,disrespectfully and shamelessly discredit her opponents when they lead her in polls
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by Bankole01(m): 4:16pm On Jan 09, 2008
It was not a ploy to win, but a genuine emotional confoundment of voter trend.
Campaigning for elections is a very tiring and tring event, not for the faint hearted.
If you know the real Hillaru Clinton and not the sound bite you hear on TV, you will know how much she cares for the people of America, especially the less fortunate citizens.
She began her work to better the lot of the common people, even before her husband Bill, became president.
She championed health care for all, but was shot down by Ragan Republicans and special interest lobby, who stand to gain from gouging the general public.
The special interest consists of Insuarance companies and pharmacitical companies.

She simply got overwhelmed from fatigue and real heartfelt care.
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by BigB11(m): 4:19pm On Jan 09, 2008
Posted by frgy_
you are right. but i don't think she should publicly ,disrespectfully and shamelessly discredit her opponents when they lead her in polls

My man, That is POLITICS

Just chill for now, I'm predicting that more will come; you haven't seen nothing yet!
It is always clever to leave the best for the last.

I also predict that some Obama's ex girl friend will show up from another planet revealing how they used to smoke crack back in the days; but this time the Clintons will not be directly involved (this way it wouldn't look like it's their fault).
Just don't be surprised, that is the name of the game.

It will be messy and very dirty!
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by BigB11(m): 4:22pm On Jan 09, 2008
But the good part of American politics is: at the end of the day both parties (Obama and Clinton) will drink coffee together!
Re: Clinton Wants To Cry Her Way Into The Whitehouse! by frgy1: 4:25pm On Jan 09, 2008
Big B1:

Posted by frgy_
My man, That is POLITICS

Just chill for now, I'm predicting that more will come; you haven't seen nothing yet!
It is always clever to leave the best for the last.

I also predict that some Obama's ex girl friend will show up from another planet revealing how they used to smoke crack back in the days; but this time the Clintons will not be directly involved (this way it wouldn't look like it's their fault).
Just don't be surprised, that is the name of the game.

It will be messy and very dirty!
grin cheesy grin grin grin men!!!! i cant help but laugh at that. i totally agree with you.

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Slams 44 Fresh Charges Against Igbinedion, Others / Siemens Bribes Paid Through Ex-vp's Wife's Us Account- Us Sec / Fg Replies Sanusi: 7-point Agenda Stays

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.