Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,212 members, 7,815,232 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:25 AM

20 Common Sign Of The End Time - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / 20 Common Sign Of The End Time (2460 Views)

Meeting A Lady You Dont Know In Life Twice In Your Dream Is A Sign Of What? / Nigeria’s Looming Economic Troubles Is A Sign Of End Times / 26 Signs We Are Living In The End Time! Don't Ignore (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

20 Common Sign Of The End Time by kinibigdeal(m): 8:12am On Nov 08, 2015
The common and inherent signs are:

1.False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3)

2.Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3.Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)

4.Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6) e.g Russia and America unrest in the middle east is a reminder

5. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

6. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power(2 Timothy 3:5)

7. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth(2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

8.Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7) e.g. EBOLA, AIDS is a common sign

9. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

10. There would be an increase in famines(Matthew 24:7)

11. There would be a cry for peace(1 Thessalonians 5:3)
12.The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

13.Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

14. There would be hypocrites within the Church(Matthew 13:25-30)

15. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers(Matthew 24:11&24)

16. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

17.Humanity would become materialistic(2 Timothy 3:4)

18. There would be many involved in travel(Daniel 12:4)

19. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations(Matthew 24:14)

20. Jesus said Christians would be hated"for His name's sake"(Matthew 24:9) e.g. ISIS, BOKOHARAM be heading innocent christian

21:And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).

22: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

23: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying,"for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."(2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust(verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by INTROVERT(f): 8:15am On Nov 08, 2015
The end is here already
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by JOOHEL: 8:37am On Nov 08, 2015
End time is near indeed.

JOKE time,can't stop laffin Teacher: maria go to d map and find north america Maria:here it is Teacher: correct,now class, who discovered America? Class:maria Teacher: kacey what is d formula for water? Kacey:H I J K L M O Teacher:what r u talking about? Kacey:yesterday you said it's H to O
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by Yellowson(m): 8:39am On Nov 08, 2015
nice post op but the truth is that we are in the last days
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by Activityj(m): 8:52am On Nov 08, 2015
Op bless you for the wonderful write up!
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by Nobody: 9:05am On Nov 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

The common and inherent signs are:

1.False Bible teachers would be money hungry. They would be smooth talkers, have many followers, and slur the Christian faith (2 Peter 2:1-3)

2.Homosexuality would be increasingly evident at the end of the age (2 Timothy 3:3)

3.Earthquakes would be in diverse places (Matthew 24:7)

4.Many wars would erupt (Matthew 24:6) e.g Russia and America unrest in the middle east is a reminder

5. People would forsake the Ten Commandments as a moral code, committing adultery, stealing, lying, and killing (Matthew 24:12)

6. There would be a cold religious system, in denying God's power(2 Timothy 3:5)

7. Men would substitute fantasy in place of Christian truth(2 Timothy 4:4). This is so evident at Christmas when the birth of the Savior is lost behind the myth of Santa Claus.

8.Deadly diseases would be prevalent (Matthew 24:7) e.g. EBOLA, AIDS is a common sign

9. The institution of marriage would be forsaken by many (1 Timothy 4:3)

10. There would be an increase in famines(Matthew 24:7)

11. There would be a cry for peace(1 Thessalonians 5:3)
12.The possession of Jerusalem would be at the center of international turmoil (Zechariah 12:3)

13.Knowledge would increase (Daniel 12:4)

14. There would be hypocrites within the Church(Matthew 13:25-30)

15. There would be an increase of religious cults/false teachers(Matthew 24:11&24)

16. The future would seem fearful to many (Luke 21:26)

17.Humanity would become materialistic(2 Timothy 3:4)

18. There would be many involved in travel(Daniel 12:4)

19. The Christian Gospel would be preached as a warning to all nations(Matthew 24:14)

20. Jesus said Christians would be hated"for His name's sake"(Matthew 24:9) e.g. ISIS, BOKOHARAM be heading innocent christian

21:And there shall be signs in the sun, and in the moon, and in the stars; and upon the earth distress of nations, with perplexity; the sea and the waves roaring;Men's hearts failing them for fear, and for looking after those things which are coming on the earth: for the powers of heaven shall be shaken. (Luke 21:25-26).

22: Youth would become rebellious. For men shall be lovers of their own selves, covetous, boasters, proud, blasphemers, disobedient to parents, unthankful, unholy (2 Timothy 3:2)

23: Men would mock the warning signs of the end of the age saying,"for since the fathers fell asleep, all things continue as they were from the beginning of the creation."(2 Peter 3:4). The Bible even reveals their motivation, they love lust(verse 3). They fail to understand that a day to the Lord is as a thousand years to us. God is not subject to the time that He created. He can flick through time as we flick through the pages of a history book. The reason He seems to be silent, is because He is patiently waiting, not willing that any perish, but that all come to repentance.

Lmao, wen will u people stop these stupidity, There is nothing like end time.

D 20 points that u have raised has happened countless times throughout history, they are normal life events.

Please go n get a life, quit being stupidd n make Money because the road ahead is a very rough one.

1 Like

Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by octopusfreaky(f): 9:08am On Nov 08, 2015
The above signs has bn happening even in d bible days,,people should move closer to God than terming every bad event as end-time sign.. Reminds me of d day I went to the north smtyms last yr,,_I was so scared cox of insecurity issues dree, my aunt was lyk yy u scared of death,only the sinners gt scared of death..Moral of the story- Be prepared at all times """Always be cautious of your lifestyle and quickly retrace your steps to God if Dre's guilt in yo mind""".
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by kinibigdeal(m): 9:15am On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmao, wen will u people stop these stupidity, There is nothing like end time.

D 20 points that u have raised has happened countless times throughout history, they are normal life events.

Please go n get a life, quit being stupidd n make Money because the road ahead is a very rough one.

Am never seeing a rough road, all I see in my life "is a smooth clearer road" I don't know about you. I'll advice you surrender your life to christ, tomorrow may be too late for you.
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by kinibigdeal(m): 9:18am On Nov 08, 2015
octopusfreaky:
The above signs has bn happening even in d bible days,,people should move closer to God than terming every bad event as end-time sign..

The fact that it is happening everyday means it is unusual. The fact that it is unusual make the biblical prophesy a reality, the fact that it is a reality means the end is near, the fact that the end is near means everyone should be prepared. Part of your denied of the signs are evidence
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by Nobody: 9:28am On Nov 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

Am never seeing a rough road, all I see in my life "is a smooth clearer road" I don't know about you. I'll advice you surrender your life to christ, tomorrow may be too late for you.

Lmfao. Life n everything in it are very rough for each n every in of us. No difference.
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by kinibigdeal(m): 10:14am On Nov 08, 2015
chuna1985:

Lmfao. Life n everything in it are very rough for each n every in of us. No difference.

I insist "Life have never been rough for me a bit"
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by Shollyps(m): 10:20am On Nov 08, 2015
I don dey hear this since 180AD.....still life never end....do you even know the meaning of the word "SOON"?....p.s-all those things you mentioned don dey happen even before Christ.... so your point is?
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by Nobody: 12:17pm On Nov 08, 2015
kinibigdeal:

I insist "Life have never been rough for me a bit"

That's called self deception.
Re: 20 Common Sign Of The End Time by dsquare33: 12:58pm On Nov 08, 2015
Signs of the time is already fufiled before us, let each and everyone of us work or out his salvation with fear and trembling. Let us live our lives as if Christ is coming now. Jesus is coming, it is a fact.

(1) (Reply)

Tb Joshua's Prophesy: Hillary Clinton Actually Won Us Presidential Election / So All The Proponents Of Tithe Cannot Answer This Simple Question / Why Is Mathew 17:21 Omitted In Some Version Of Bible?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.