Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,620 members, 7,823,712 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:45 PM

Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. (15344 Views)

Man Jailed Five Years For Selling Child For N10m / Madalla Bombing: Kabiru Sokoto Files N300m Suit Against FG / Nigerian Woman Jailed In N300m Benefit Fraud In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Super1759: 1:46pm On Sep 13, 2012
Maybe airplane is the souvenir
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by woky: 1:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeews
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by ocheejemb: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
This looks fake...a 300million naira per table (lol) event will at least have a better flyer...without typos and better designed
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 1:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
this is just to reorganise
oil subsidy thieving strategies having known that common as
aspiring oil marketers will not be able to avoid it.Choi
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by slimsam2soji: 1:51pm On Sep 13, 2012
na wa oo
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by mrrock: 1:54pm On Sep 13, 2012
This is one of the reason for the N5,000 note policy. To make it easier to carry ''any'' amount since everything in Nigeria is about to be priced in Millions or Billions.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by pato405(m): 1:58pm On Sep 13, 2012
could Sanusi pls look into the plight of these people and print 1mil naira notes for them.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by honeric01(m): 2:07pm On Sep 13, 2012
Another reason why 5,000 naira should be in a coin form.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:08pm On Sep 13, 2012
Amazingly outrageous... grin....exorbitant cheesy
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by r231(m): 2:09pm On Sep 13, 2012
yuncka: grin I can guess d menu; Gold eba & crude oil soup, pounded silver & kerosene soup, fried diamond rice & full bronze chicken. +petroleum flavor champaine. And of cos d AC wil b coolin d rum wit gas. Take away table.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Ignatio(m): 2:12pm On Sep 13, 2012
And the common man finds it hard to afford garri.

Boko Haram needs to strike the venue.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
yuncka: grin I can guess d menu; Gold eba & crude oil soup, pounded silver & kerosene soup, fried diamond rice & full bronze chicken. +petroleum flavor champaine. And of cos d AC wil b coolin d rum wit gas. Take away table.
LAFMAO.... cheesy grin cheesy grin
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Kajiang02(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
We didn't even look clearly at their website. It stated there that there's a sponsorship platform of #1billion naira. Meaning, after paying #300m for a table, you could still pay #1bil for sponsorship called platinum.

God will deliver us oooooo.
I watched this advert on CNN last night.
Hmnnnnnnnnnn...........
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Blisslife: 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
Even If na 200M People dey for this country where go pay. but I hope there are more tables left because I'll be there.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 13, 2012
Ignatio: And the common man finds it hard to afford garri.

Boko Haram needs to strike the venue.
Be happy, you will soon get there, keep desiring it and praying...
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by daviesmania(m): 2:16pm On Sep 13, 2012
Trust me some yeye gas & oil firms no go even surface
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:19pm On Sep 13, 2012
daviesmania: Trust me some yeye gas & oil firms no go even surface
Hahahahaha, do you want them to wind up after....due to bankruptcy..
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Shaw007(m): 2:21pm On Sep 13, 2012
Behind bobo: [b][/b]

So you are ignorant of the fact that dangote and adenuga are into oil and gas?Who owns conoil and dangote oil? Dont even metion these guys when talking about bill gates and warren buffet.The latter made their money through hardwork,planning and more of personal effort.The former through so much of naija government factors.
No rich person worth his/her salt will buy any of those tables though
Dangote and Adenuga made their money from pure intelligence,did they build their empire on oil?? We are talking of a man who brought up a dead cement factory,i'm sure the guy who sold that factory wud be crying wherever he is nOw,conoil only came as a means 2 expand his empire,which i'm sure does not even contribute up 2 10% of that empire

and where were the Governtment when he borrowed 500,000 2 start his business,unlike dese greedy politicians u av,who built all they have/had from the government,take obasanjo and babangida as studies. . .i agree with you,the 300m tin is nonsense,but saying dangote and Adenuga got where they are now from oil and government is not plausible
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:28pm On Sep 13, 2012
Why is Peter Obi not invited?!!!.. Is this one Marginalization of Igbo oil or what?! angry
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Funkadict(m): 2:30pm On Sep 13, 2012
Maybe the attendees have all been promised eternal life and immortality
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Funkadict(m): 2:31pm On Sep 13, 2012
dridowu: God pls let me b richer dan this in my next world
Haba!!! When there's life, there is hope now. Moreover, real wealth is not money, but potentials and good revelations. (Creative ideas)
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:32pm On Sep 13, 2012
See wetin dis pipo dey do wit our money °ºH! OMG!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by fesco004yahoo: 2:35pm On Sep 13, 2012
i hope dia z more available ticket, cuz am cumin 2 pick mine...... it qute a damm 4uk country grin grin lipsrsealed
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by kutchs: 2:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
Baba_Eleko: Every criminal activity carried out by politician these days always have a Presidential (Jonathan) support. Looks like they legalized corruption finally because its no longer something they find difficult to publicize.
Will u just shut ur mouth if u dont have anitin to say. U pple will just come on nl and make unfounded allegation against the president. Perhaps jonathan is d reason why u defrauded ur company of #2m last week.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by sirp2007: 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
are they going to give d participants something tht will make them live 4ever
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by vislabraye(m): 2:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Its a fat lie. Who's organizing it? 300m can build you a mansion in VGC and change will still remain.
I find it hard to bliv. Even 10m fit sponsor me go Harvad.
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Homextras: 2:47pm On Sep 13, 2012
fittty: undecided 300million naira for a table?? Is that where Jesus christ and his disciples had the last supper? undecided
Sorry to digress, but can we at least be polite about other people's religion. Am indifferent to your usage of Jesus as a satire, but someone else can find it offensive. At least we all know what is happening in Libya at the moment. That being said, as the first poster has rightly said, we create room for corruption a lot in this nation! Shalom!
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by udoitam(m): 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
what kind of shit, if them like make the ticket be N1billion. It dosent change anything, it wont even stop boko haram from striking even at the venue...
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Nobody: 2:48pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hey guys chill, this is a fund-raising avenue for the sector okay? Stop cursing them cos soon, someday some of you will also be in their shoe...so be happy with the news and rejoice with them and have fun...Jonathan wouldn't have believed if someone told him he will be the presido back in 1998, so I urge you all to be more glad with news like this- rejoice and identify with good news. For some complaining of the extravagance, its quite obvious but I believe its to raise fund for the Oil & Gas sector, or what other means do you think can be used to extract money from the expatriates and top-shots in the oil and gas sector of Nigeria, if not through avenues like this?
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Okijajuju1(m): 2:49pm On Sep 13, 2012
The target for the Gala night are actually big Companies and Oil giants.... angry
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by valhendeshawgm(m): 2:50pm On Sep 13, 2012
i no fit shout shey na our money be dat undecided lipsrsealed undecided
Re: Ticket To Oil And Gas Gala Night Goes For N10M, And N300M For Table. by Afam4eva(m): 2:53pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think EFCC needs to relocate to the venue where ticket is being sold and they should arrest anybody that pays for the tickets. Which kain mumu blood money dey circulate for this country sef.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

2021 Checklist: What Did You Achieve In The Year 2021? (Photo) / What You Don't Know About Seun Osewa (founder Of Nairaland. / Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.