Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,586 members, 7,955,163 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:25 PM

K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! (1389 Views)

K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! / K-switch Ft Dbanj - Sister Caro / K-Switch Mocks The New MAVIN Label (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by Aygem(m): 11:41am On Sep 13, 2012
K-switch (kehinde oyebanjo) of dbanj records was once at best rated a below-average musician as evident in the mohits pileup but alas!,with the breakup of mohits and subsequent launch of mavin and dbanj records,kswitch ,a mediocre mohits ex artiste had risen from the level of mediocrity to stardom. This can be evident in the general popularity on his monster hit single; 'Sister Caro ft dbanj'. The entertainment world was left reeling in the euphoria of dis smashing song when he dished out 3 singles; 'Owunmi,oluwa is involved,gone are the days.
The track;Oluwa is involved is becoming a hit by the day and if this continues,he had risen in leaps and bounds above the mavin crew guys as the Solar Plexus Album was generally adjudged as a flop. This isnt hateful comparison but comparative analysis in music is needed to enjoy and listen to music with entertainment and lyrical flair.
Your comments?

Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by Chanchit: 12:00pm On Sep 13, 2012
Hit and heat...?
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by FashTheGem: 12:25pm On Sep 13, 2012
I think thats true, nowadays kswitch is more in the news than the mavin guys. The song; 'sister caro' really helped his career and i think promotion helped it so much.
I also bliv dbanj massive influence helped him too.
Not long ago,i was watching kwswitch performance @ dbanj concert, d influence and charisma of dbanj was clearly visible there.
I think dbanj did well in promoting dis average guy.
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by FashTheGem: 12:34pm On Sep 13, 2012
Aygem: K-switch (kehinde oyebanjo) of dbanj records was once at best rated a below-average musician as evident in the mohits pileup but alas!,with the breakup of mohits and subsequent launch of mavin and dbanj records,kswitch ,a mediocre mohits ex artiste had risen from the level of mediocrity to stardom. This can be evident in the general popularity on his monster hit single; 'Sister Caro ft dbanj'. The entertainment world was left reeling in the euphoria of dis smashing song when he dished out 3 singles; 'Owunmi,oluwa is involved,gone are the days.
The track;Oluwa is involved is becoming a hit by the day and if this continues,he had risen in leaps and bounds above the mavin crew guys as the Solar Plexus Album was generally adjudged as a flop. This isnt hateful comparison but comparative analysis in music is needed to enjoy and listen to music with entertainment and lyrical flair.
Your comments?

Nice article
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by FashTheGem: 12:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Chanchit: Hit and heat...?

hit!
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by Excelboi(m): 2:13pm On Sep 13, 2012
All nah becos of I'm broda influence.
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by FashTheGem: 4:10pm On Sep 13, 2012
Excelboi: All nah becos of I'm broda influence.

but y d mavin crew no get d i'm don jazzy boy influence.
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by odizzy: 5:37pm On Sep 13, 2012
Fash The Gem:
but y d mavin crew no get d i'm don jazzy boy influence.
i wonder o, even as the best producer dey say he is, still no way
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by alaoeri: 10:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
That's what i want ppl τ̲̅ȍ understand D'banj 'll surely package & sell his brother & for the Marvin crew they 'll be missing D'banj's factors (swag, packaging & hustling spirit).
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by Aygem(m): 12:23am On Sep 14, 2012
alaoeri: That's what i want ppl τ̲̅ȍ understand D'banj 'll surely package & sell his brother & for the Marvin crew they 'll be missing D'banj's factors (swag, packaging & hustling spirit).

rite on point.
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by FashTheGem: 3:53pm On Sep 16, 2012
Let the mavins come up with sumtin and lets see!
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by FashTheGem: 10:38am On Sep 18, 2012
But the track; "gone are d days" appears whack. Just saying
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by yoji: 11:45pm On Sep 21, 2012
The mavin album was very good for me. Its jus the negative publicity generated by d whole breakup episode dat hurt its sales and not the quality of songs on d album.
Re: K-switch Making Hits Than The Mavins Afterall! by akikanju(m): 3:22pm On Dec 26, 2012
Fash The Gem: I think thats true, nowadays kswitch is more in the news than the mavin guys. The song; 'sister caro' really helped his career and i think promotion helped it so much.
I also bliv dbanj massive influence helped him too.
Not long ago,i was watching kwswitch performance @ dbanj concert, d influence and charisma of dbanj was clearly visible there.
I think dbanj did well in promoting dis average guy.
dat kswitch song "sister caro" too sweet,dis one no be packaging at all bt nice track.dbanj did justice to it though.

(1) (Reply)

D'banj - Don't Tell Me Nonsense (OFFICIAL VIDEO) / M.i's Album "The Chairman" Number One (worldwide) On Hip Hop In Itunes / MUSIC: AKA – Baddest (remix) Ft. Fifi Cooper, Moozlie, Gigi Lamayne & Rouge

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.