Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,499 members, 7,770,251 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 08:07 AM

K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! (2057 Views)

Don Jazzy's The Solar Plexus Album Was A Flop Afterall! / Is Don Jazzy's Solar Plexus A Flop? / Download Complete Solar Plexus By Marvin Records (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by Aygem(m): 3:25pm On Jul 11, 2012
K-Switch, d least heard member of the defunct mohits records comprising of dbanj,don jazzy, wande coal, d prince and dr s.i.d was never expected to hit it musically among the mohit crew as he seem to be the least talented of d group,but alas! With the break-up of mohits and the subsequent inauguration of mavin records by don jazzy with most mohits ex stars (wande coal,dprince,dr sid)and the introduction of talented female vocalist, tiwa savage, k-switch as expected pitched tent with his elder brother and less was expected from him as d focus was mainly on dbanj.
The release of Solar Plexus Album by don jazzy together with his new crew 'mavin' was greeted with so much hype but strangely,the album wasnt near the standard level music lovers were expecting as it was a seeminly rushed make-shift mixtape.
K-switch, who had no single or album to his name under mohits imprints then came out and shockingly proved doubters wrong with the release of the club banger "Sister Caro" where he featured d'banj. The song became an instant hit and eroded any hyped fame left of mavin crew's Solas Plexus album. The track from the beginning to the end has no dull moment and d'banj did justice to the track by invading it with d swag the koko master is known for. The track is enjoying massive play by dj's around d music arena.
This sums up the fact that mohits never gave k-switch the chance to fulfil his potential!
I am aware some dudes may disagree over these assertions,you are free to voice out your feelings.
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by Mcleo007(m): 4:17pm On Jul 11, 2012
Indeed, K-swith did impress me with the song, perhaps because I, like most ppl held little or no expectation of him. For that, I may be tempted to tow in your line of thought that he was not given enuf of an opportunity to explore the music he has to offer. All the while with mohits, he was neither here nor there.
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by Aygem(m): 4:32pm On Jul 12, 2012
Mcleo007: Indeed, K-swith did impress me with the song, perhaps because I, like most ppl held little or no expectation of him. For that, I may be tempted to tow in your line of thought that he was not given enuf of an opportunity to explore the music he has to offer. All the while with mohits, he was neither here nor there.

broda, ure kinda on point, i neva expected much 4rm him bt he surprised me so much.
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by ojoawo(m): 10:12am On Jul 15, 2012
K-switch has a song? Wow dats breakin news, av heard oyato by dbanj. Mayb oma ga tiwas song on solar plexus got me too busy Ƭõ̸̳͡ listen Ƭõ̸̳͡ wackies.............. Loll keep hating, ϑøπ jazzy all d way

1 Like

Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by BlackPikiN(m): 4:35pm On Jul 15, 2012
Aygem: K-Switch, d least heard member of the defunct mohits records comprising of dbanj,don jazzy, wande coal, d prince and dr s.i.d was never expected to hit it musically among the mohit crew as he seem to be the least talented of d group,but alas! With the break-up of mohits and the subsequent inauguration of mavin records by don jazzy with most mohits ex stars (wande coal,dprince,dr sid)and the introduction of talented female vocalist, tiwa savage, k-switch as expected pitched tent with his elder brother and less was expected from him as d focus was mainly on dbanj.
The release of Solar Plexus Album by don jazzy together with his new crew 'mavin' was greeted with so much hype but strangely,the album wasnt near the standard level music lovers were expecting as it was a seeminly rushed make-shift mixtape.
K-switch, who had no single or album to his name under mohits imprints then came out and shockingly proved doubters wrong with the release of the club banger "Sister Caro" where he featured d'banj. The song became an instant hit and eroded any hyped fame left of mavin crew's Solas Plexus album. The track from the beginning to the end has no dull moment and d'banj did justice to the track by invading it with d swag the koko master is known for. The track is enjoying massive play by dj's around d music arena.
This sums up the fact that mohits never gave k-switch the chance to fulfil his potential!
I am aware some dudes may disagree over these assertions,you are free to voice out your feelings.

Una go just carry una nonsense come here.

why must you campare his yeye song wey people don forget to don jazzy.
Why not tuface, Nneka, Asa, or even Timaya.

K switch cant sing!
Nonsense!

1 Like

Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by yoji: 12:04am On Jul 17, 2012
I disagree wit u cos there are @ least 5 tracks on solar plxus I prefer to sister caro:
1- omaga_tiwa
2- forever_wande
3- chop banana_d prince (baddest jam around for now)
4- amarach_d prrince (really sweet track)
5- chocolate_dr sid
Any album with these tracks don try
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by Nobody: 3:31am On Jul 17, 2012
It's true o. "Sister Caro" is better than anything on "Solar Plexus". Just like how Omotola's "Missing You" is better than D'banj's "Oyato".

2 Likes

Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by dutod777: 9:07am On Jul 17, 2012
i neva expected much 4rm him bt he surprised me so much.
[img]http://www.keyforex.info/g.gif[/img]
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by samchide(m): 12:59am On Jul 23, 2012
Pls Use Oshé mi Bakan by Shady n' Sayon as ur caller tune Text 035549 to 4100 MTN users only pls Share
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by tomakint: 5:40pm On Jul 23, 2012
BlackPikiN:

Una go just carry una nonsense come here.

why must you campare his yeye song wey people don forget to don jazzy.
Why not tuface, Nneka, Asa, or even Timaya.

K switch cant sing!
Nonsense!

Right on point bro, most times I always laugh when I c comments here about Nigeria's funny musicians! Bliv me beside tuface, Asa, Nneka, Timaya and may be 9ice. i am yet to understand the nonsense all others are singing, the truth is; there is nothing like naija hip hops, its all concoctions of gibberish and nursery rhymes! Abeg the 80s - 90s rock big time. God bless Oritz wiliki, dizzy k falola, blackky, majek fashek, Chris hanen, alex zitto, onyeka onwenu, alex o, mike okri, lijadu sisters, orlando julius, the mandators, etc. na so so noise all these funny ones dey make, thank God i witness d 80s
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by slimghost(m): 7:13pm On Jul 23, 2012
tomakint:

Right on point bro, most times I always laugh when I c comments here about Nigeria's funny musicians! Bliv me beside tuface, Asa, Nneka, Timaya and may be 9ice. i am yet to understand the nonsense all others are singing, the truth is; there is nothing like naija hip hops, its all concoctions of gibberish and nursery rhymes! Abeg the 80s - 90s rock big time. God bless Oritz wiliki, dizzy k falola, blackky, majek fashek, Chris hanen, alex zitto, onyeka onwenu, alex o, mike okri, lijadu sisters, orlando julius, the mandators, etc. na so so noise all these funny ones dey make, thank God i witness d 80s

Dude WTF! Ti what? what have u been smoking? You call Timaya a good musician? am outta here

2 Likes

Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by tomakint: 11:41am On Jul 24, 2012
slimghost:

Dude WTF! Ti what? what have u been smoking? You call Timaya a good musician? am outta here

if you like commit harakiri, this is still what i am talking about, these young minds are too emotionally attached to gibberish, tell me any song your dbanj and k switch sang that has meaning than timaya's. Imagine you!!! What a shame.
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by slimghost(m): 6:57am On Jul 25, 2012
tomakint:

if you like commit harakiri, this is still what i am talking about, these young minds are too emotionally attached to gibberish, tell me any song your dbanj and k switch sang that has meaning than timaya's. Imagine you!!! What a shame.

My d'banj and k-switch? Bro,as wack as I think d'banj is, he is way way better thab Timaya. If u don't know shit abt good music, STFU!
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by slimghost(m): 7:48am On Jul 25, 2012
If Timaya with his watabambam and shake ur bum bum crap is a good musician,then no wonder Davido is regarded as the next big thing in naija music. SHAME to you
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by tomakint: 5:53pm On Jul 26, 2012
slimghost: .

My d'banj and k-switch? Bro,as wack as I think d'banj is, he is way way better thab Timaya. If u don't know shit abt good music, STFU!

Just read and read and read what you posted then listen to Timaya's, Dbanj's and all your craps artiste songs then give me feedback. Please don't rush it take your time - Nonsense, for your eye now, You sabi Music!
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by Dotman01(m): 6:24pm On Jul 26, 2012
tomakint:
these young minds are too emotionally attached to gibberish
= Timaya
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by slimghost(m): 8:02pm On Jul 27, 2012
Dotman01: = Timaya

You dey mind the prick! Timaya = gibberish

1 Like

Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by dops(m): 2:27pm On Jul 29, 2012
All of 'em sing thrash except 4 afew sha
Re: K-switch 'sister Caro' Was A Greater Hit Than D Solar Plexus Album Combined! by akikanju(m): 3:27pm On Dec 26, 2012
Aygem: K-Switch, d least heard member of the defunct mohits records comprising of dbanj,don jazzy, wande coal, d prince and dr s.i.d was never expected to hit it musically among the mohit crew as he seem to be the least talented of d group,but alas! With the break-up of mohits and the subsequent inauguration of mavin records by don jazzy with most mohits ex stars (wande coal,dprince,dr sid)and the introduction of talented female vocalist, tiwa savage, k-switch as expected pitched tent with his elder brother and less was expected from him as d focus was mainly on dbanj.
my feeling is that ure totally right.

(1) (Reply)

[video] Ruggedman Ft Terry G – Push (download Video To Mobile) / Cardi B - Bodak Yellow Lyrics / DOWNLOAD: Rudeboy - Take It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.