Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,079 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! (6552 Views)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday / 'My Husband Does Not Last A Minute On Bed' - Woman Tells Court / View Point: Feminism Threatens Marriage And Family Values. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by Bluemoon1(f): 3:16am On May 25, 2010
shift the bed from the wall
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by chidichris(m): 9:13am On May 26, 2010
the man is the head of the house and assumes the protective position of the outside of the bed while the wife stays inĀ  the comfort position of the inside but for the single and worthy reason of heat, as it relates to who sweats more, any loving husband will give up his position for the comforts of his wife.
it is a thing of pride. approach most times matters. the woman is a fool if she allows that to degenerate into someother issues because in the bedroom where two of them are always alone, the woman knows her ways.
she shld drop her weapon of mass destructions and make use of her humble self and natural powers and the man will give in to her demands. the problem here is the women most times want to use physicality which they don't have to get what the want.
someone suggests air conditioner, is there electricity in your side?
another way out will be if there is a possibility of changing the position of the bed.
if they want to be democratic, they can use the ballot box or share the positioning.
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by sayso: 10:49am On May 27, 2010
pride is at stake,get an AC and a stand by gen to power so that she will not sweat when sleeping.kai
Re: Sleeping Position On Bed Threatens Marriage! by polosco(m): 9:59am On Jun 08, 2010
This is a serious issue and can even lead to separation if care is not taken. One thing we should know is that marriage is a life of give and take, it is never a dictatorial, I must have my way, I'm the boss situation. It should be that when one is insisting the other is shifting base, when one is weak the other is strong, when one wants to have his/her way the other is ready to give way. Overall, better communication can solve every problem in marriage, they should talk things over and be ready to satisfy each other under every condition. Marriage can be indeed "TWO ARE BETTER THAN ONE" Eccl 4:9 [color=#000099][/color]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Guy, Is Anything Wrong In Marrying A Lady Older Than You? / Is This Not Infidelity / My Wife Is Now Totally For Our Children, Gives Me Little Or No Attention

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.