Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,221 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 06:57 AM

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday (51300 Views)

Couple Who Wedded 3 Days After Meeting Celebrate 37th Wedding Anniversary (photo / Newly-Wedded Lady Dies Hours After Giving Birth To A Bouncing Baby. Photos / His Newly Wedded Wife Won't Cook For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Dotmax53: 11:52am On Jan 15, 2016
Fellow Nairalander'

Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldn't have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldn't agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skeleton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day. Ever since, she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Push this to front page to get urgent responses..

9 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by 2dice(m): 11:54am On Jan 15, 2016
If your Tori is True
Then you need Help spiritually and Medically
Just Go to any white Garment church.. When Dem use coconut tree branches PanalBeat your bae
All Dem Evil spirit Go Run pass Usain Bolt
no go all doss church wey Pastor dey use laptop dey Gooogle Prayer ooo...
BUT IF NA LIE BE THIS YOUR TORI MAY THUNDER FAYA youR left BALLS grin cheesy

210 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by falconey(m): 11:55am On Jan 15, 2016
wahala dey o

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by BaddieKay(f): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
I don't mean to be religious bt u need spiritual help,cause I dnt think its normal 4 an adult to bedwet...But if There's a medical explanation,then see a good Doctor

21 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by webincomeplus(m): 11:58am On Jan 15, 2016
She has such a big problem, and she decided to hide it from you? That's deceit, and you don't deserve her as a wife.

PS. Correct the topic. The word is "urinates", not unirates.

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 12:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
My problem is her inability to own up to her fault besides,you can help her manage it-check the water intake in the evening through the night and wake her to go ease herself just before,when you would ve noted the range of time she normally passes urine

86 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by obiorathesubtle: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
First of all.. There's nothing young about a woman in her 30s!

How long did you date her before she married you? Mehn.. I feel you don't know her enough because if you did, you won't say "I wish I didn't go into the marriage...." And you won't create a thread that pours hot demeanour all over your wife..

See ehn.. Meet any elderly person around and ask em how to deal with children who urinate on the bed at night.. This could be spiritual sef(just saying)..

Or, take the ceaser approach.. Make her sleep on polythene.. By the time rashes start to destroy her skin.. She go know how to wake up for night go toilet go piss.

39 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Justiyke4u: 12:03pm On Jan 15, 2016
Am wondering the kind of advice you will get here online undecided but she can manage to be using pampers

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 12:04pm On Jan 15, 2016
person just post about him wife wey give birth...

this one post say him wife dey piss 4 bed...

na wa o lipsrsealed

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Royalfurnitures: 12:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
If you truly love her then help her find a solution to it

Check my signature for your affordable and durable furniture

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 12:09pm On Jan 15, 2016
I believe some ways you can help her out is tell her not to drink so much water before going to bed. Tell her to always urinate before sleeping out night even though she doesn't feel like. You should also wake her up mid hours of the night to urinate by doing that she will be able to adapt to the changes. She should try kegel exercise for urine incontinence I think that will help her too. Please do it with love.

56 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by IamLEGEND1: 12:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
Gbese!

but seriously,bedwetting in adults is more than likely a side effect of a far more concerning problem- Urinary tract infection, prostate cancer... you name them....

See a doctor,as in REAL doctors abeg... not quacks.

23 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Utchry: 12:34pm On Jan 15, 2016
Buy a mackintosh and spread over on the side of the bed where she lies, at least you won't need to take the mattress outside. Please help her all you can. It is well.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Kayoski(m): 1:07pm On Jan 15, 2016
I am short of words...

Lalasticlala come and here tori o

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by kachnov(m): 1:10pm On Jan 15, 2016
k

1 Like

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Lordprez: 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dude stop being a Fvckin crybaby... People leave marriages because of more serious sh!t like cheating and you're here beefin' your 1 week old marriage because she bed wets

Better divorce the lady, she doesn't deserve to be married to a kid like yourself

Buh till she signs the divorce papers... try doing what parents do... wake her up in the night to go ease herself and please, ah take God beg you try to be a human(you're definitely not a husband), and don't make her feel like a disgrace

#GodHelpTheBothOFYou... and happy married lifeundecided

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Nobody: 1:13pm On Jan 15, 2016
Atleast for now..

Buy her bed mat..Put am for ah bed side..The bedsheet go dey under am# Na the thing go dey absorb urine..grin

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by SINNZ(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
This is why I keep advising guys to test-drive that Ferrari before purchasing it.

Atleast you would've known it leaks fuel and have it fixed or replaced.

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by MYMINDER(m): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2016
She is suffering from a disease called Enuresis. She needs to see a Urologist to examine her bladder and related organs.

The less water intake is not a cure, it can only ameliorate. In the interim, put on your alarm for 1am and wake her to go to the bathroom and empty her bladder even if she is not pressed.

A second one by 330pm that she take her to morning.

I don't believe it is spiritual, this is just usual talk by Nigerians because we live in a very diabolical environment. She should pray nonetheless because whatever you seek in life, go to God in supplication.

She was desperate to get married and avoided what would likely be a deal breaker. The Enuresis may be one of the reasons she was not yet married in her latter thirties until you met her and she succeeded in getting married to you by avoiding sleep over under the likely guise of morality.

Best wishes.

My Mind

171 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by midehi2(f): 1:42pm On Jan 15, 2016
eeeyaaah!

to be sincere pls dont send her packing, help her out by waking her up midnight to pee, sometimes she might be pressed and be dreaming she's in the toilet taking it out not knowing its on bed....just take most of the advice here, wake her up with alarm to pee, it will help her.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by stevecantrell: 1:57pm On Jan 15, 2016
Unfortunately, there is no quick fix for adult bed wetting. A 38 year old woman has probably been doing it for 38 yrs.
According to my clergy friend, bedwetting could be spiritual in origin and lead to many drawbacks in life like late marriage.

Usually the victim has a dream every night that they got up to take a pee in the toilet, when in fact they never got up.

Get your wife to talk about it, don't let her live in denial. That's the way forward. Seek medical and spiritual help. Let her learn to do pelvic floor exercises and be ready to wake her up intermittently 3-4 times a night, whether she is ready to pee or not.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by cruzita(f): 2:01pm On Jan 15, 2016
don't just throw her away na,both of u can seek for solutions together even if its spiritual .remember marriage is for better for worse

3 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by 7footre(m): 2:14pm On Jan 15, 2016
She should have been straight with you now ehn, wha kinda rough play is this? Please see a doctor and she should use diaper while sleeping as you guys continue seeking solutions sad
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Fraih(f): 2:19pm On Jan 15, 2016
obiorathesubtle:

. By the time rashes start to destroy her skin.. She go know how to wake up for night go toilet go piss .
The word DESTROY
You no nice cheesy cheesy cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by schumastic(m): 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2016
Dotmax53:
Fellow Nairalander'
Please Help A Brother...I newly married this beautiful young lady in her late 30's, and was shocked with what i saw with my eyes the first night of our wedding,she ended up messing up my newly purchased bed which i bought to appease our marital life,Had i known she was a baby adult,i wouldnt have gone into this marriage with her...No wonder she wouldnt agree to sleepover at my place while we were dating,,,i never knew there was a skelenton in her cupboard.After i noticed the drained bed on our first night together,She ended up giving an excuse that maybe she had drank so much water during the day/stressful day.Eversince,she as been urinating on the bed, We end up going to spread our bed outside everyday to get heated by sun...I believe our neighbors would have started suspecting something of such nature due to the usual sunning of the bed....Fellow Nairalanders, I love this lady and i cant afford to loose her..Our marriage is just a week old..

.Please Advise me on what to do because i am really out of my mind presently.....

Pls MOD's Puch this to front page to get urgent responses..

HAHAHA LWKMD...OP SORRY BUT THIS WHAT YOU WILL DO, BEFORE SHE GOES TO BED MAKE SURE SHE USE THE REST ROOM AND DURING MID NIGHT, WAKE HER UP TO USE THE REST ROOM AS WELL...WITH TIME SHE WILL GET USE TO IT AND STOP THAT WAY.

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Adonis3: 2:26pm On Jan 15, 2016
OP it was probably aunty Toke Makinwa that advised her not to tell you. Smh

May thunder strike any woman that wants to withhold such sensitive information from me till we marry

#Adonis3HasSopken

7 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Dotmax53: 2:37pm On Jan 15, 2016
More advice pls..Im really out of my mind now
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Lovexme(m): 2:56pm On Jan 15, 2016
Married at 30? Her bed-wetting act might probably be why she couldn't get married earlier. Just saying.

She should learn to urinate before going to bed if she doesn't already.
Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by Dyt(f): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2016
Pls look for where they are doing local cooking
She should pee to quench the fire
Each time the pee is coming at night
It will burn her that she will rush up

Its a tale I heard when I was young oooo

5 Likes

Re: Help!!! My Newly Wedded Wife Urinates On Bed Everyday by timilehing(m): 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2016
Now, this is funny

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

I'm Tired Of My Wife, What Do I Do? / 20 Costly Mistakes That Married Men Make. / 19-year-old Boy Impregnates Mother While Testing Love Charm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.