Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,792 members, 7,844,571 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 11:57 PM

Sony Xperia V - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Sony Xperia V (2059 Views)

I Wanna Buy Sony Xperia Z3 Honest Reveiws Needed!!! / Update:After 3 Months Of Use: Samsung Galaxy S6 Edge & Sony Xperia Z3 / SONY Xperia Phones Discussion Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sony Xperia V by Blackteeth(m): 7:43pm On Sep 13, 2012
A lot of us are so occupied with iphone 5 and galaxy s3 that we ignore a silent big boss coming up. I am talking about Sony Xperia V which will run android 4. This smartphone seems to have some intresting features beating the iphone 5 and galaxy S3. The features includes dust and water resistance, superior pixel density display. 13 megapixel camera and muti touch screen up to 10 fingers simultaneously.
Before you rush to grab the iphone 5, I think you should pause a bit and have rethink.

Re: Sony Xperia V by LordReed(m): 9:11pm On Sep 13, 2012
Oh yeah! This is one of the Android power houses I'll be on the lookout for. I just wish Sony, LG and HTC had the same level of marketing as Samsung.
Re: Sony Xperia V by Blackteeth(m): 9:42pm On Sep 13, 2012
Sony is here to show that they are not just a smartphone manufacturer, but an electronics giant. Sony has taken full control of Sonyericsson. The newer phones will now come under their name SONY.
Re: Sony Xperia V by LordReed(m): 11:40pm On Sep 13, 2012
It sounds like something that should indicate a good start to better things but they better handle it well.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Unlock A Visafone Wireless Router? / How To To Root Tecno N7 Without Bricking It / Icloud Unlock Loop Hole Ios 8.1.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.