Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,372 members, 7,822,753 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:19 PM

Poetic Justice? Ghadafi's murder and the US Ambassador's assasination - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Poetic Justice? Ghadafi's murder and the US Ambassador's assasination (999 Views)

$20bn Oil Money: Editor Who Gave Clues Flees Nigeria After Assasination Attempt / About Ghadafi And Libya / "operation Mermaid" Zero Hour For Ghadafi Begins. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Poetic Justice? Ghadafi's murder and the US Ambassador's assasination by esere826: 8:52pm On Sep 13, 2012
I wasn't an admirer of Ghadafi. But during the raid on Libya, I watched with disgust as the 'civilized' and higly structured western press gloated over the death of Ghadafi. I couldn't believe my eyes and ears. His dead and mutilated body shown on tv and newspapers all in an attempt to riducule him. The western world stooped sooooooo low.

I hated the motives behind US and UK involvement in the invasion of Libya. I was particularly piqued that these western nations took no care of the guns that would be proliferated accross Africa after the war, neither did they bother that black African's would be a major target of the rebels,...to be r.aped and killed as spoils of war and racial hatred.

Now, I wonder what would be going through the minds of Ghadaffi's family members as they look at the pictures of the US ambassador lying in the streets like those of their father and brother. Precipitated off course by mighty vengeful and arrogant nations

So sad....

(1) (Reply)

Shari’a Court Okays Amputation Of Man’s Hand For Stealing N13,000 / I Am Set To Face The ACN Over The Murder Of Bola Ige – Omisore / Boko Haram Militants Hit Police And Army Formations In Bama And Bankai In Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.