Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,019 members, 7,814,481 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:32 PM

Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police - Jobs/Vacancies (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police (310145 Views)

How To Apply For Police Service Recruitment 2016 / Invitation For Written Exams For Police Ict Professional Into Nigerian Police F / Nbc Plc, Calling For Written Test (lagos, Benin & Abujs Centre) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (201) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 9:03am On Dec 14, 2012
Its good to know we've got positive thinkers still around,Respect sir and millionsofjoy thanks for keeping this thread alive,our blessings shall never pass us by.Sorry i diverted our view to the financial sorry state of the federation,its very clear to me that the country would not forfeit the security of the nation to lack of funds.I'm counting down wit u all and i surely hope for the best to come our way,thank u all and God bless the works of our hand.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 10:32am On Dec 14, 2012
Imagine the army doing the work of nigerian police force in tracking and searchin and interogatin the suspected guys raided for kidnappin professor, the mother of the finance minister, okonjo eweala, that's so depressed....wes should fight and strive hard after trainin for the government to know that the nigerian police force are still active and re ready to safe guard nigeria in the area of security using information communications technology, we meet @ the camp to hold a conference on this, God bless us all...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 12:57pm On Dec 14, 2012
@all, I av a strong conviction dat if everyone selected av d appropriate skill, guys mark my word - we wld be celebrated cos u will av access to anything n everyting esp d DBA's. Just imaging policing with I.T. (Forget what we see in movies,just imagine what u as a person can contribute...so many long overdue growth in NPF) I hope to meet ya all at college.

@ejay, did u apply ? Cos saw less dan a dozen female thr for cadet Asp.

By next week,we wld be laughing....

On a lighter note, a frnd said "once my name don com out,I go just dey live jeje, I go look left,ryt,up and front before I cross road self" ¸.•´ ¸.ℓoℓ •*¨) ¸.•*¨)
‎​=)) ¸¸.•´=D(¸.•´(¸.• =))

Av a nice day folks. Keep hope high.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2012
Dontim,i'm not mistaken if i should say they were not less than 30 females during the fitness exercise.Bye hopeful,see ya when the good news comes alive.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2012
Ejay: Dontim,i'm not mistaken if i should say they were not less than 30 females during the fitness exercise.Bye hopeful,see ya when the good news comes alive.

Realy ? Ok den. C ya den
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Gfrey6(m): 4:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Our names are already there in Jesus mighty name. And i pray that- may we never forget this great forum that has helped us to know each other&share ideas every passing day of our expectation, thank you guys for all your contributions. May Peace of Christ remain with all of us.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2012
Tonight is an AWARD NIGHT. . .

By this same time next week,
All of Us shall rejoice joyfully and genuinely with our Families and Friends as Jesus liveth.
We shall be TRANSFORMED, TRANSFIGURED and TRANSLATED from ordinary BOYS to RESPONSIBLE MEN.

AWARDS! AWARDS!! AWARDS!!!

Nominees for the Category of ICT Police Pastors are
1. Abrespect
2. Ejay
3. EyeovGodcandoit
4. Gfrey6

And the WINNER is . . .

7 more days and 7 more nights

Jeremiah 7 : 7

Jeremiah 32 : 27

I appreciate this familial spirit among us . . .

We shall all have the same reason to celebrate by the same time next week.

Cheers . . .

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 8:30pm On Dec 14, 2012
@ millionjoys,u're very funny.Its really been fun following this thread.Permit me to modify ur earlier post.

NOMINES FOR ICT POLICE PASTOR 2012/2013
1.MILLIONJOYS
2.ABRESPECT
3.EYEOVGODCANDOIT
4.GFREY6

Its an open ballot system,one vote per user,multiple votes from one user would be dis-qualified.Your vote counts,as this position is very important and goes to only one person at the end of it all.Best of luck guys

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by xtivin(m): 8:58pm On Dec 14, 2012
GFREY6

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:31pm On Dec 14, 2012
If((name=='millionjoy' )or (name='eyeofgod'))
{
System.out.println("police pastor")
}
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Abrespect: 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2012
I'm flabbergasted, by ur outpouring of exultation in d forum, Millionjoy & Ejay ur nomination & d nominee 4 d pastor stuff is quit amazing. Hopefully come 21st Dec 2012, there shall be songs of praise, testimony & a shout of joy in our various homes. Keep d hope ALIVE. We shal make it 2 d CAMP................................... JESUS IS LORD, AMEN!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hope, Dream, Waking
Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for
tomorrow. The important thing is not to stop
questioning.
Coz hope comes alive at the end of the turnel where light will shine! Light will be back soon when we shal all see clearly and sing yea! Its beautiful story...

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2012
Hope, Today, Live
Any people anywhere, being inclined and having the
power, have the right to rise up, and shake off the
existing government, and form a new one that
suits them better. This is a most valuable - a most
sacred right - a right, which we hope and believe, is
to liberate our nation nigeria.... Yes our hope is comin alive...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by rzadzik: 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2012
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:32am On Dec 15, 2012
we will count the vote on 21st DECEMBER 2012.

ABRESPECT still winning!

GFREY6 and EJAY can still take over!

campaigning is allowed . . .

you guys are really motivating. . .
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2012
LATEST BUT UNOFFICIAL . . .

PSC has decided to scrab the intended ORAL INTERVIEW for ASPs and Inspectors.

However, this effect has been rescheduled to a RIGOROUS ACCREDITATION and REGISTRATION EXERCISES.

take this or leave it.
Any FORGERY shall be prosecuted instantly.

Our GOD shall surely see us through.

this is real. . .

resourceful source

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2012
GOOD MORNING SIRs !

BIG BROTHERS OF ICT NPF.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:40am On Dec 15, 2012
GOOD MORNING SIRs !

BIG BROTHERS OF ICT NPF.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2012
Goodmorning all hopefuls,i go wit u that the next stage would be result/certificate checking and accreditation.I wish us all the best,have a blessed weekend.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sesG: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2012
Good morning all. Quite new to the house, would like to ask, i applied without a certification (Networking) and was invited for medical/physical screening. Will dat affect me in the next stage?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 9:26am On Dec 15, 2012
sesG: Good morning all. Quite new to the house, would like to ask, i applied without a certification (Networking) and was invited for medical/physical screening. Will dat affect me in the next stage?

Nope! Its just an added advantage I guess. But it aint too late to get one before then,hurry!!
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sesG: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2012
Don Tim:

Nope! Its just an added advantage I guess. But it aint too late to get one before then,hurry!!
Thnks ill do dat.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2012
This ICT POLICE MOVIE is full of INTRIGUE, TENSION and SUSPENSE.

I think thats why its very very INTERESTING.

Most of us have started watching THE SEASON 1 since AUGUST which will end in about the next 160 hours.

I pray we shall all FEATURE actively in THE SEASON 2 by the special Grace of God.

This new season shall be full of joy and happiness for all of us.

I am welcoming you in advance . . . .

MERRY XMAS & HAPPY NEW YEAR in advance . . .

courtesy millionjoys
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Eromosele1(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2012
Greetings to the general house my fellow comrades. I just got a call now from a friend in the pol serv com that the list has just been shortlisted and in no time from dec ending or jenuary they will start invitation the only thing he complained about is dat he pray that they pay us this very month of December..very reliable comrades
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2012
MY PEOPLE,

I agree with you @ Eromosele.

But it depends on the date on the appointment letter.

but no pay until after training (6 months) when you start wearing the uniform.

Nevertheless, we will not really need cash for that period, we will be eating 3 times a day, and provision for petty miscellaneous.

the budget is ok.

we are for special assignment, we'll be treated with a special package.

These are the facts you know already just believe and try your best for your country by being a faithful and loyal servant.

we'll be ok.

Glory be to God.

1 Like

Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by DonTim1: 5:11pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dont mean to carry bad news or bring down morale, just av a gut feeling for January......
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by sesG: 5:58pm On Dec 15, 2012
Eromosele1: Greetings to the general house my fellow comrades. I just got a call now from a friend in the pol serv com that the list has just been shortlisted and in no time from dec ending or jenuary they will start invitation the only thing he complained about is dat he pray that they pay us this very month of December..very reliable comrades
Sorry did he happen to tell u the number of people dat was on d list?
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:25pm On Dec 15, 2012
Pls Guys,

if you are feeling afraid,
you are not fit. . .

You have not been given the spirit of fear . . .

No carry over to 2013.

We are crossing over to 2013 with our appointment letters

. . .
trust only GOD not a Man.

Psalm 60 : 11
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by millionjoys: 7:27pm On Dec 15, 2012
LESS THAN 15OHOURS . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

AFTER NEXT WEEK FRIDAY . . . .

WHATEVER . . . .

BUT I STAND ON THE WORD OF GOD.

Jeremiah 32 : 27
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by Ejay(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
Dec. ending or january,it doesn't really matter,i just want so many testimonies rolling out at the end of it all.Anyway i wish us all the best our Professional ICT Policemen.
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2012
The info is very very reliable coz a friend frm abuja told me sometin like dat a week back that invitation will be made between ending and 1st week of january..... all am hoping is that whenever the invitation starts, we should get ours and we should hear testimonies from us all!!! So pray and let not ur heart be troubled... Stay cool! And man, tanks for the info coz its realiable...
Re: Invitation For Written Exams For Police ICT Professional Into Nigerian Police by eyeovgodcandoit(m): 7:52pm On Dec 15, 2012
The info is very very reliable coz a friend frm abuja told me sometin like dat a week back that invitation will be made between ending and 1st week of january..... all am hoping is that whenever the invitation starts, we should get ours and we should hear testimonies from us all!!! So pray and let not ur heart be troubled... Stay cool! And eremosele, tanks for the info coz its realiable...

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (201) (Reply)

N-Power Batch C1 & C2 - 2023 / Nigeria Civil Defence Corp Is Recruiting: / Natforce Recruitment And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.